Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,658 members, 7,851,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:52 PM

My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: DAY 2 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: DAY 2 (196 Views)

Nigeria Super Eagles Train On Day 2 At Eko Hotels (Photos, Video) / AFCON 2019: CAF Picks Odion Ighalo's Goal Vs Burundi As Best Of Match Day 2 / Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: DAY 2 by Iampbams: 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello nairalanders

This is the 11th of October 2021, I am P bams and this is my WhatsApp football tv journey

On day one (which was yesterday), I told you about my aim and about what I wanted to achieve

I am really happy to see some little growth. as at today 5 people messaged me saying they want to join my football tv.

I am greatful, if you haven't done that kindly check the signature of the post and join, I promise to give you updated sport news.

and also thanks for your comments and suggestions. more can come in

like I have said I am doin this till day 30 so no stopping now, I have been informed the link isn't working,

I will make corrections on that, but try it again and if it doesn't work let me know. Peace

there are the good and there are the bad people will say this or that, but never stop,

you don't need to be perfect to start but you need to start to be perfect.

My aim is to have at least 500 status views after a month (that will be before 10th of November,. 2021).

I will be sharing my growth process till 9th of November 2021.

so if you want to be part of this growth journey, click the link in the signature below, I promise I post strictly football content, tell me you saw this on nairaland and I will save your number asap.

before, I had 100 views, plus 5 contacts, that's should be 105, that's an improvement.

Aim: to have at least 500 WhatsApp status views before 10th November 2021

current views: 100

contact gained today: 5 contact

total: about 105 contacts

so that's it guys, will tell you about my improvement tomorrow

peace.

(1) (Reply)

4 Greatest Achievements By Cristiano Ronaldo In 2021 / No Room For Niceties As Suarez And Liverpool Reunite Again / I Want To Make Name With Nigeria – Ike Ugbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.