Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,977 members, 7,956,649 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Some Myth About Medications In Nigeria - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Some Myth About Medications In Nigeria (21985 Views)

The Role Of Medications In Long-tearm Heart Health After Angioplasty / The Myth About Female Virginity / The Myth About Stretch Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Myth About Medications In Nigeria by Dozis: 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
shantti:
Taking alcohol before or after taking Fancida or any other malaria drug is deadly, how true is this.

Coconut should not be taken after taking drugs, how true is this

The bitterness of a drug is what kills the disease causing pathogens. The sweeter a drug is the less efficient it is, how true is this

Generally, no drug should be taken with alcohol, if you take Flagyl with alcohol, the adverse effect no be here. Just avoid alcohol.

When I was in school, my dean and some other researchers conducted an assy to determine wether coconut affects drugs, they were trying to check wether it can be used in case of drug overdoses, for detoxification, the study found out that it's just a myth.
The bitterness or sweetness of a drug has nothing to do with its efficacy
Re: Some Myth About Medications In Nigeria by Dozis: 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
Patrioticman007:
That most Aboki drugs are fake, forgetting that its Igbo that own the fake drugs peddling business in Africa.
Unfortunately, aboki buy their drugs from Igbos
Re: Some Myth About Medications In Nigeria by Dozis: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
IMASTEX:

I was surprised too seeing that remark about Lonart from her because that is my preferred choice of brand, I reluctantly use any other.

Please clarify: Intravenous works better than tablet.

https://naijapharmacist./?m=1
Please click on the link above to visit my blog, drop a comment or question and I will answer with the speed of light
Re: Some Myth About Medications In Nigeria by jamesbridget13(f): 11:56am On Oct 20, 2021
Dozis:

Honestly I don't know the leaf
alright
Re: Some Myth About Medications In Nigeria by Lifeisnotajungl(m): 6:24am On Oct 21, 2021
Dozis:

It all depends on where the drug fail, if it falls on a clean and polished ground I will pick it and take it but if it falls in an unwholesome environment, I will pick another.
Apart from hygienic reasons, I don't see anything wrong with picking a drug that fail inside my well cleaned and tiled room.
Noted, thanks
Re: Some Myth About Medications In Nigeria by Iykman042(m): 6:38am On Oct 21, 2021
Dozis

Pls I sent u email
Pls help with some medications for body itching after bath.for over a year now,itching skin after bathing with sponge
Re: Some Myth About Medications In Nigeria by Skidee: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
Iykman042:
Dozis

Pls I sent u email
Pls help with some medications for body itching after bath.for over a year now,itching skin after bathing with sponge

Op, please reply this, I'm interested too. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Some Myth About Medications In Nigeria by Ft2021: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
[what is the mode of usuage?
Vitamin c 1000mg and 2bitter kola every day will build an immune system so strong that no sickness go near you[/quote]
Re: Some Myth About Medications In Nigeria by haybhi1(m): 1:11am On Jun 13, 2022
Your site is dysfunctional
https://naijapharmacist./?m=1
Re: Some Myth About Medications In Nigeria by PraisesPblaze(m): 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Iykman042:
Dozis

Pls I sent u email
Try not to over scrub your body with your sponge or better still, buy a soft sponge. Clean your body gently too.
Try this experiment, bath with just soap and your hands and see if you'll itch.
Re: Some Myth About Medications In Nigeria by Iykman042(m): 12:39am On Jun 15, 2022
PraisesPblaze:

Try not to over scrub your body with your sponge or better still, buy a soft sponge. Clean your body gently too.
Try this experiment, bath with just soap and your hands and see if you'll itch.

yes, I notice that when I bath without sponge,my body will not itch. I have taken an injection for staph and other infections for the past 6days now, no sign of relief.i have never seen this kind of thing before.my body is smooth
Re: Some Myth About Medications In Nigeria by PraisesPblaze(m): 6:18am On Jun 15, 2022
Iykman042:

yes, I notice that when I bath without sponge,my body will not itch. I have taken an injection for staph and other infections for the past 6days now, no sign of relief.i have never seen this kind of thing before.my body is smooth

Just scrub lightly or get a normal sponge. You're are currently injuring your skin and removing their protective oil by hard scrubbing and sometimes hard soap. Just get a new sponge, soft ones.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings / Nigerian Volunteers To Sierra Leone, Liberia Locked Up In Hotel Over Unpaid Bill / Government Hospital Mistakenly Switches Babies Whose Parents Have Same Surname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.