Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

South African Airways Introduces 'MY EXTRA SEAT' - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Airways Introduces 'MY EXTRA SEAT' (384 Views)

S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) / It's GOODBYE To South African Airways (SAA) - After 86 Years In The Skies / Passengers Robbed Mid-Air On-board A South African Airways Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Airways Introduces 'MY EXTRA SEAT' by TheAviator: 1:01am On Oct 12, 2021
'MY EXTRA SEAT' product by South African Airways, allows passengers to reserve seats next to them, guaranteeing that no one sits next to them on their flights.

There is now a new way of traveling in South African Airways Economy Class, and it’s better than anything you’ve experienced.

South African Airways has launched a new product called MY EXTRA SEAT. The option allows passengers to block seats next to them, guaranteeing that no one sits next to them on their flights.

You can block one or more empty seats beside you, and travel with peace of mind while enjoying more comfort, extra personal space, and room to stretch out, lay down, or anything in between.

MY EXTRA SEAT gives you confidence and the flexibility that finally meets today’s evolved passenger needs. It can be used by single travellers, couples, families, and work colleagues.

Starting from USD25, MY EXTRA SEAT is available for purchase 24 hrs before your flight departure.

To reserve your extra seats, simply visit www.flysaa.com and click on 'Manage My Booking.' Select the Seats links from "Before my flight." From the seat map, select a seat for each passenger and pay the associated fee. Check-in and start your journey to a more spacious travel experience.

MY EXTRA SEAT service is only available on flights operated by South African Airways (SAA) and ticket numbers starting with 083. Other terms and conditions apply.

Credit: https://www.afritraveller.com/post/paxex-south-african-airways-introduces-my-extra-seat

Re: South African Airways Introduces 'MY EXTRA SEAT' by TheAviator: 1:04am On Oct 12, 2021
Do you welcome the idea of being able to block the seat next to you from being occupied by another person, guaranteeing that no one seats next to you during your flight?
Re: South African Airways Introduces 'MY EXTRA SEAT' by dawnomike(m): 1:12am On Oct 12, 2021
It will surely take in more money for the airline ... Good for business

1 Like

Re: South African Airways Introduces 'MY EXTRA SEAT' by Fidelismaria: 2:01am On Oct 12, 2021
Na person wey don see food chop go book extra seat for plane.
Re: South African Airways Introduces 'MY EXTRA SEAT' by JeffreyJunior: 3:54am On Oct 12, 2021
Poverty is currently being recycled everywhere in the world but the greedy bourgeoisie want someone with just one butt to pay for two seats in an airplane, wtf.

My late father will tear me hot slap me from his grave if I indulge in this type of iberibeism.

(1) (Reply)

Is Arden University Real? / Route From Sango Otta To Ilesha / Beautiful Lake In Umuhali Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.