Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? (26431 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by Kog45(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2021
Wetin dey surprise me how could a very beautiful lady and end up marry another woman's husband when young chap guys are available.

Respect to naija guys cos dem no dey send all these yeye celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by BigDolph(m): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2021
All this yeyebrity they will just be snatching their husband anyhow as if it’s a normal thing. Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by chloride6: 10:22am On Oct 12, 2021
Aloku Oluomo

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by descarado: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2021
The other time, she said MC olumo was the love of her life. Man with 3 wives.
He ditched her and married the fourth wife. Now she has started again.

Tomorrow, they will scream feminism and menism( whatever that means)

7 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by descarado: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2021
pocohantas:
Nawa. Ehi is always in one horseband snatching scandal or the other.

Every 7 market days na im she dey fall in love.

I like her for being pro-family because she obviously wants to be under one man. Someone that has 3 kids from 3 different husbands if I am not mistaken. What else is she looking for?

All her men have been stupidly rich. It was at her second wedding they gave people car gifts or so. Then she dated MC Oluomo few months back. Only her o.

Make she find one average guy and submit to him. All this drama is unnecessary.
Oh, she don marry before?
I need to see her jazz man grin
If I get Elon, I'm OK.
Not greedy at all cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by BlackyOne: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2021
Men are scum, so they started feminism but alas women snatching their fellow women's husband is a goal...

Side chicks agreeing to date another woman's husband is another goal

Feminist Scummanders

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by slowice(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2021
This is the only thing they are good at, swapping pricks upandan all for funds.... The next time you see them online they turn to motivation speakers, girl child advocates or feminists.

Lubbish everywhere. They ve glorified oloshoism

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by Blankstare(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2021
Kingcalls:
Women should not be taken serious, to be honest

You really you understand, they are momentary people.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2021
descarado:
The other time, she said MC olumo was the love of her life. Man with 3 wives.
He ditched her and married the fourth wife. Now she has started again.

Tomorrow, they will scream feminism and menism( whatever that means)

- Who is 'they'?

- Is Ehi a feminist in any ramification, or from any indication whatsoever? I don't know. I haven't seen. Why do you people always seem to foist every woman's action on feminism?

A lot of these women aren't feminist. From Tiwa Savage to Tonto Dikeh to Toke Makinwa to Toyin Abraham to Simi to the Nollywood and Yorubawood actresses and BB Naija stars. THEY ARE NOT FEMINISTS. A lot of female artists, brand influencers on IG, Tiktok, etc., too, even in America ARE NOT FEMINIST. Nicki Minaj is NOT a feminist. I don't even buy Taylor Swift's 'feminism', as much as I am a crazed fan of hers. Plus Beyonce's and Rihanna and co. Megan thee Stallion and Cardi B aren't feminists. WAP isn't a feminist anthem. I don't know about Emma Watson's. They are just rich, loud, talented and everything. They have platforms, influence to share their opinions so it reaches people.

Every opinionated woman is not a feminist. Individual women's thoughts and opinions aren't feminist opinions...

And every scandalous woman isn't a feminist.

So which woman is actively a feminist and is involved in workings and projects for the girl child gets involved in scandals like these?? Intermittently?? I can't find. You say women misrepresent feminism, yet it's y'all that misrepresent other women for feminists and say those are exemplary of feminists.

The misrepresentation is peddled by comments like these as well. When feminists are actually quiet and going about their lives, you set up one extravagant woman and tag her a feminist, and say she's doing it wrong.

- That's that, so now, what has feminism got to do with a woman who has dated 3 married men or whatever? What's the relation? What's feminism ish in this comment and story if you'll kindly explain?

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by tutudesz: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2021
pocohantas:

I like her for being pro-family because she obviously wants to be under one man. Someone that has 3 kids from 3 different husbands if I am not mistaken. What else is she looking for?

All her men have been stupidly rich. It was at her second wedding they gave people car gifts or so. Then she dated MC Oluomo few months back. Only her o.

She has 4 children from 4 different men, so nothing should surprise you

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by VictoriaIsland(f): 10:52am On Oct 12, 2021
Ehi, swear with your life and leave the innocent soul out of this case.!!

With your words we already know the type of the person you are!!

AJEKU MC!!! ����

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by Mandrake20(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2021
I see kayan mata at wirk
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by Mandrake20(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2021
I see kayan mata at work
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by descarado: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

- Who is 'they'?

- Is Ehi a feminist in any ramification, or from any indication whatsoever? I don't know. I haven't seen. Why do you people always seem to foist every woman's action on feminism?

A lot of these women aren't feminist. From Tiwa Savage to Tonto Dikeh to Toke Makinwa to Simi to the Nollywood and Yorubawood actresses and BB Naija stars. THEY ARE NOT FEMINISTS. A lot of female artists, brand influencers on IG, Tiktok, etc., too, even in America ARE NOT FEMINIST. Nicki Minaj is NOT a feminist. I don't even buy Taylor Swift's 'feminism', as much as I am a crazed fan of hers. Plus Beyonce's and Rihanna and co. Megan thee Stallion and Cardi B aren't feminists. I don't know about Emma Watson's. They are just rich, loud, talented and everything. They have platforms, influence to share their opinions so it reaches people.

Every opinionated woman is not a feminist. Individual women's thoughts and opinions aren't feminist opinions...

And every scandalous woman isn't a feminist.

So which woman is actively a feminist and is involved in workings and projects for the girl child gets involved in scandals like these?? Intermittently?? I can't find. You say women misrepresent feminism, yet it's y'all that misrepresent other women for feminists and say those are exemplary of feminists.

The misrepresentation is peddled by comments like these as well. When feminists are actually quiet and going about their lives, you set up one extravagant woman and tag her a feminist, and say she's doing it wrong.

- That's that, so now, what has feminism got to do with a woman who has dated 3 married men or whatever? What's the relation? What's feminism ish in this comment and story if you'll kindly explain?

You should ask for explanation and I will gladly provide instead of ranting.
Gosh. That's too much headache

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:05am On Oct 12, 2021
descarado:

You should ask for explanation and I will gladly provide instead of ranting.
Gosh. That's too much headache

Oya, can you explain, ma?

I have asked. Gladly put me through (the reason behind your comment).

Thank you as you do, ma.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2021
This is the 4th married man this woman is messing wt publicly. shocked
She used to be an unknown interior decorator & single mother of two kids.

Then she married dt rich delta man same day as adesua and bankyW and was all over the blogs. Dt man's wife lived in London and went into a back and forth wt her. They later divorced and dragged each other online.

Next she was caught and photographed wt another woman's husband flying 1st class to Dubai. The blogs contacted the man's wife & she was defending herself.

Next she got wt oluomo the serial womaniser wt many wives. Dt one dumped her and married new wife.

Now she's in drama wt another married man.

She is very loose and can't keep her legs closed. Also has no respect for marriage dts why she'll never keep one. I wonder what her daughter's will learn from her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by NoToPile: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2021
This woman and her matters with married men, it is well
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by Odichi(f): 11:12am On Oct 12, 2021
Mandrake20:
I see kayan mata at wirk
my thought exactly.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:13am On Oct 12, 2021
pocohantas:

She doesn't have the attitude of someone who's interested in being under one man, or who goes into marriage for what it's worth.

She acts like marriage is a cashing out scheme or something.

Just too unscrupulous.

I'd pick a Tonto over Ehi.

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by Blackdisciple(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2021
dawnomike:
Why must it be another woman's husband?
Well, i learnt husbands are scarce.. So, learn to keep yours to avoid been snatched ;!! sad

NB: Likewise men should try to be reasonable biko

Lolzzz Dem no want reason real niggarrrs na...
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

She doesn't have the attitude of someone who's interested in being under one man, or who goes into marriage for what it's worth.

What exactly is she looking for?

I believe she wants to be married, but doing the work to stay married is the hard part.

One woman, three husbands. Different partners after each marriage. Just like Tonto, after every failed marriage and relationship, they will drag the man online (he is a wizard, ogwu ego man, 20 seconds, abuser…etc), exonerate themselves of every fault, form strong women that can’t be pulled down, move onto the next man, fail again…rinse and repeat.

I wonder if they have friends that tell them the truth at all.

She acts like marriage is a cashing out scheme or something.

Just too unscrupulous.
I'd pick a Tonto over Ehi.

Lmao @ unscrupulous. She would find it very hard to date down now because young guys fit just cash out. But she should learn from Toyin and Funke Akindele. Those two women cleaned up good after their first marriages failed. All these men wey dey wear pencil jean and bling bling, they no dey even enter my eye. I wonder what they see in those men. angry

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2021
Pocohantas
What exactly is she looking for?

One of those people who can't stay single, perhaps.

Has to be connected with someone.

Or maybe it's to ensure the money keeps flowing.

She clearly doesn't take marriage seriously... not with all the failed attempts and scandals.

I wonder if they have friends that tell them the truth at all.

The people they listen to are clearly coconut heads who even cheer them on.

Lmao @ unscrupulous. She would find it very hard to date down now because young guys fit just cash out. But she should learn from Toyin and Funke Akindele. Those two women cleaned up good after their first marriages failed. All these men wey dey wear pencil jean and bling bling, they no dey even enter my eye. I wonder what they see in those men

Funke and Jenny are examples of women who really meant to be married for what marriage is truly worth.

There's an attitude to it. Ehi and co lack it.

There are widowers, there are divorcees, why not go for those?

There are still completely single men who don't wear pencil trousers. Lol

But no, it must be people's husbands. And the marriages all failed.

Why isn't she discerning? Once, twice, a third time...

Something certainly is wrong.

7 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by Akinh: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2021
Miller232:

Shameless woman after now this one too go do nobodylikewoman challenge
honestly this old LovePeddler should just go and sit down...life doesn't revolve around her..image a lady that married like 3times and likewise divorce like same despite numerous knacking at night clubs oo.....I wonder why most men no just get sense well it might be to cash out Sha..

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by Funflipper: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2021
BosseJ:
This woman just seems to like attention. And she like big/married men preek too.

No be preek she like o; na easy money (from some lowlife money-miss-road men) she they hunt for.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by seanjy4konji: 11:59am On Oct 12, 2021
They get some andrenaline from sucking the balls of another womans husband...

Gives this particular girl some high...

Differenr marriages,different relationships....all marriedAs lagos Big reach

When your upbringing is zero..No amount of beauty can let you have shame...even men as useless as we are,leave a relationship and rest a little?we still advice ourselves small small about married women and try to avoid them...

You see these hoes in Lagos...its anothers womans and properties that like to eat from..they always like where everything is soft so as to start eating from the place..envy and a lot of things but trust me...women like this have serious mental problems...

I wonder how many of these men still comes around in her dreams to knack her..must have lots count in Lagos...

Her children will be confused about their mothers lifestlyes when they have to call different men daddy every other 6 months...

Shameless women..

Zero dignity of their family name self.

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by bjdon: 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
The cane that was used on the first wife, is doing push ups in the cupboard, waiting for the second wife smiley

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
On a norms once a woman finds out you having a complicated relationship with another woman they will pull out immediately but if you get money na so the woman go just they fight all your exs.

My brothers make money and forget woman for now. Women will fight themselves to get your attention. E get where your money go long reach women see as a privilege to have a one night stand with you.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by cuteralph101(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
Jannyfranc:
Ehi, Zukwanike.Rest a bit.Why not Swear with your own child that you didn't break her marriage, if your hands are clean.
has she given birth?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by Indispensable85(m): 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9mrI2_J9bI

"Can you hold the head of your child and swear that I caused your marriage to break up?"- interior designer Ehi Ogbebor tackles estranged wife of her new man Dennis Osifo

Cynthia who is said to be the estranged wife of Mr Osifo accused Ehi of causing the crack in her marriage. She reportedly claimed that she and Ehi are family friends.

In an audio recording shared online this evening, Ehi challenged Cynthia to swear that she caused the break up of her marriage. According to Ehi, she and Cynthia have met not more than three times.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU5hRnKtLLl/?utm_medium=copy_link

This Ehi is probably the most shameless LovePeddler in the world. Two divorces,oluomo, now osifo. Even this will crash too. Very shameless entity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies / Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes / Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.