Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

They've Been Lying!!! Find Out The Truth About Mini Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / They've Been Lying!!! Find Out The Truth About Mini Importation (367 Views)

CBN Claims They've Been Begging Banks To Take New Naira Notes / The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They've Been Lying!!! Find Out The Truth About Mini Importation by LearnToEarn(m): 1:18am On Oct 12, 2021
TRUE STORY!!!

Kemi was unlike anyone you'd ever met before,her business sense was extraordinary. When it came to business and working things out to bring success, she was the first one that would come to mind.

So I was shocked when I heard she lost over #50,000 in Mini Importation, How? Why?

I just couldn't understand, Yes she had learnt how to Import,the goods had gotten here to Nigeria but still after 2 months the sales were not there and finally she gave up.

She told me she had used everything she knew and was taught but it didn't work and she was tired. It didn't just work out!

This happens to all businesses

Sometimes they don't just work!

Not because you did something wrong but because the market and customer structure has adapted and evolved making it impossible to make profit using the same techniques.

Mini Importation is awesome and still brings in cash but the old methods of just importing then selling directly don't just work anymore.

What then can you as a Mini Importer or someone who wants to make money make things work?

That's what I'm here to show you...

In thus thread I'll be going through the best Mini Importation course I went through to refresh you on the process and then we'll move straight into Current business strategies that actually work and can make you an easy #200,000 monthly steadily.

So if you're ready to encounter Pocket Changing Information stay tuned

- Eben_The_Link

P.S - You can leave your comments to better serve you
Re: They've Been Lying!!! Find Out The Truth About Mini Importation by LearnToEarn(m): 1:29am On Oct 12, 2021
Now we dive straight into it!!!

I got into Mini Importation in 2019,it was all the rave then Mini Importation Courses and gurus were flying left right center, you just had to plug n play to make money.

Though there are different models it's still all based on the foundation of importing from outside for cheap prices and then selling for a profit.

We'll be going through thus procedure first.
You'll get to refresh on the full knowledge once again again for the benefits of those who don't know

Here's the breakdown:

PART ONE:
Mini Importation
-Procedure
- Agents Contacts
- How To Sell and make #50,000 easily
- How to start with zero capital and work your way up

PART TWO:
The Business Side: How Tutors made Millions using this simple secret
- How Mini Importation printed millions of Naira
- Why that system is failing now
- The BIG Problem

PART THREE :
Same Game .....New Strategies
- How To Crush it in Mini Importation right now!!!
- Becoming a 2021 Mini Importation millionaire

Like I said before this information I'll be sharing with you is POCKET CHANGING

Leave a like,get ready for business
Re: They've Been Lying!!! Find Out The Truth About Mini Importation by LearnToEarn(m): 1:30am On Oct 12, 2021
PART ONE:
MINI IMPORTATION

COMING LATER TODAY
STAY TUNED.....
Re: They've Been Lying!!! Find Out The Truth About Mini Importation by LearnToEarn(m): 6:02am On Oct 13, 2021
Good morning people!!!!

So today we dive in proper, we'll be going through the mini Importation process,how it works and how profitable it can be.

It's a sure system that ensures you get cheap goods and can resell at high prices.

Most of these guys selling sneakers and shirts and all, source their goods through Importation in one form or the other as these things are not produced here in Nigeria.

Just before i begin i want to tear down one big myth that holds people back in this business.

SOME PEOPLE THINK BECAUSE IT'S CHEAP THE GOODS ARE OF LOW QUALITY.

THIS IS SOOOO WRONG

The goods are of high quality, although there are some that are sub standard you just need a good agent to select the best ones for you.

Now you might be asking but how come some import and they get bad goods?

The issue there is some people trying to cut corners and they order goods that are not high quality or they don't have good agent to help them check their goods before shipping.

Now all the brief intro here would be from a masterclass I attended and actually paid for.

For personal tutoring it was priced at 5000 but I'm releasing it here for free.

This covers all you need to know even if you're a newbie so please don't waste this knowledge

So without wasting any more time let's go!
Re: They've Been Lying!!! Find Out The Truth About Mini Importation by njikoka(m): 6:12am On Oct 13, 2021
Following boss
Re: They've Been Lying!!! Find Out The Truth About Mini Importation by chariisGRACE(m): 10:51am On Oct 13, 2021
following
Re: They've Been Lying!!! Find Out The Truth About Mini Importation by obianoooo: 10:59am On Oct 13, 2021
Ride on
Re: They've Been Lying!!! Find Out The Truth About Mini Importation by IbsoGlobal: 11:07am On Oct 13, 2021
If you need to make payments to your agents or need help buying from Chinese suppliers. Also we ship down to Nigeria at very affordable rates. Send us a message on WhatsApp
Re: They've Been Lying!!! Find Out The Truth About Mini Importation by LearnToEarn(m): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
Bosses sorry i was unable to continue yesterday network issues.

We'll be right back on track today.
As i post everything i learnt there word for word.
Stay tuned for pocket changing information
Let's go!
Re: They've Been Lying!!! Find Out The Truth About Mini Importation by LearnToEarn(m): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2021
We move today by 4!!!

Indicate if you're following

(1) (Reply)

What Untapped Opportunities Are In Nigeria’s Agency Banking Space? / Game Center? Is It Advisable To Start It Again? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.