Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

I Need Help To Stop Smoking Cannabis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help To Stop Smoking Cannabis (237 Views)

Benefits Of Smoking Cannabis / Really-surprising-health-benefits-from-smoking-cannabis - Burnaron Research / Smoking Cannabis Linked To Schizophrenia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help To Stop Smoking Cannabis by hertford: 4:02am On Oct 12, 2021
I have been smoking cannabis for ten years. I need help on how to stop medically or spiritually
Re: I Need Help To Stop Smoking Cannabis by fnep2smooth(m): 4:07am On Oct 12, 2021
What's wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Stop Smoking Cannabis by Alphafeezay(m): 4:11am On Oct 12, 2021
Reduce by half, the number of raps you smoke daily, after a week, reduce by half again.... or if you can afford a rehab, got to a rehab.

Above all, seek God's help.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help To Stop Smoking Cannabis by chigoziri2403(m): 4:22am On Oct 12, 2021
Addictions are quite powerful, deciding to quit is the first step to victory
You need the support of everybody around you,
Visit a psychologist can also help

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help To Stop Smoking Cannabis by hertford: 5:14am On Oct 12, 2021
Its affecting my daily activities quote author=fnep2smooth post=106661133]What's wrong with you? [/quote]
Re: I Need Help To Stop Smoking Cannabis by pendusky(m): 5:39am On Oct 12, 2021
hertford:
I have been smoking cannabis for ten years. I need help on how to stop medically or spiritually

http://pendusky..com/2011/06/danger-of-smoking.html?m=1

May you get the help and total deliverance..

Amen

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Stop Smoking Cannabis by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 12, 2021
Them force you to start? Who on nairaland did you ask for advice when you were enjoying it for over a decade? Bobo fuuckoff jare. undecided
Re: I Need Help To Stop Smoking Cannabis by Jilingori: 6:48am On Oct 12, 2021
I have a remedy,the drugs are all natural herbs you can contact me on 09032141785

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quick Tips To Get A Guy/ Girl To Kiss You / How Telemedicine Can Help You Minimise Healthcare Cost / � How To Improve Your Memory �.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.