Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying (55282 Views)

Broda Shaggi Involved In Sex Scandal With Adewale Spicy / Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo / Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by JoeEeL(m): 8:36am On Oct 12, 2021
So hin sleep with am, and so what?

What should we do?

1 Like

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 12, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
Nawaoo

Shameless ladies now see sleeping around with men as an achievement to showcase

I hope it will be one of the CV's requirements to get a job soon

God punish all these THE FUTURE IS FEMALE geng

You find nothing wrong about the guy that lied he was a virgin? No wonder you guys are getting chased from all countries and you now have a reputation of being criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by nick50(m): 8:38am On Oct 12, 2021
Ndi sophisticated morons at it again..our yoruba brothers no dey disappoint..tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 12, 2021
GOFRONT:
These celebs sha!!!

That was how one came out one time like that to tell us how she was celibate.....not too long, before we know it, she carry belle, gave birth to a boy.

Just simply Post Hanty Linda grin grin grin and we go take understand where you dey land grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2021
and later one SIMPle man will wife this one wey anus don dey leak

7 Likes

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by AuroraB(f): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2021
bestman09:
grin

Pure comedy and joke. Who takes Bro shaggy serious?
Which one is a joke to you
His claim or lame denial cheesy
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 12, 2021
So madam give pipu NYansh !
You mean to say your Nyash no dey hold ShiTT ni undecided undecided undecided Na pampers you dey wear now undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 12, 2021
NairaEffect:
Shameless girl.

A condom would have prevented this mishap.

Brother shaggy the liar nko?
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by vickydevoka(m): 8:44am On Oct 12, 2021
Linadinna:
A Lady known as Adewale Spicy Jay recently accused Instagram Comedian Broda Shaggi of sleeping with her after lying to her.

This came after Shaggi declared publicly he is a virgin and would have s*x only after marriage.

The Lady claimed Shaggi even requested for An*l s*x during the relationship and she gave it to him.

She said he stopped picking her calls after having enough of her and that he has even deleted the Instagram messages he sent her during the period of the relationship but she has proofs.

Shaggi has responded to this via his Instagram story.

See screenshot of what he posted below.
9ja ladies are so fustrated this days. Guys please stop breaking their heart. I asked a couple of them, y do 9ja gals love masturbating n alot into lesbianism. Their response was that, the are scared of heart break n pregnancy.

If u go intimacy gadget shop for abj, na so gal chok there.

If na guys now Dem for post am for all social media. True true, de future is female. # they can speak up at any slightest inconvenience

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by macho44(m): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2021
GOFRONT:
These celebs sha!!!

That was how one came out one time like that to tell us how she was celibate.....not too long, before we know it, she carry belle, gave birth to a boy.

Na Virgin Olosho
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by VULCAN(m): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2021
You started off well but your last sentence was foolishness of the highest order.

So ghosting a girl is now a valid cause for her to commit suicide in your world.

Nonsense

Mmadu2:
Sometimes you just should avoid claiming what you simply are not.

The liar virgin has suddenly owned up. The lady for open your yansh.

Imagine playing on innocent girls emotions just to sleep with them. With his level of popularity he doesn't even need to play the 'love' card with any girl before he gets what he wants.

You hurt and wreck them and then abandon them to commit suicide or what.
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by Aboks(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2021
GOFRONT:
These celebs sha!!!

Linda bah
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by Corporate2020: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2021
Mmadu2:

Imagine playing on innocent girls emotions just to sleep with them. With his level of popularity he doesn't even need to play the 'love' card with any girl before he gets what he wants.

I know say e dey pain you say no be you dey fucck the girl, e dey pain me too. But stop spewing garbage. Keep your dirty mouth shut. How do Yoruba Demons get into ladies pants? Isn't it by lying? So you expect Shaggi Bobo to call the buttch and tell her "I want to Bleep you for nothing"? Your head no correct.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2021
Shaggy wey get mouth ,I pity the mumu girl undecided

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by Yeyenairaland(m): 8:55am On Oct 12, 2021
How can an afonja dude still be virgin at that age and fame

1 Like

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by Dchampion65: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2021
Classic bros

Once I was ........ Now I am........
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by Corporate2020: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2021
4tomandchi:
The evils that men do lives with them.

Men and AWOF you see a girl and you know deep down you can't spend the rest of your life with her but if she opens her legs you go even shook your head inside is that not wickedness...

This is stupidity on your part. Useless untrained bittches from useless homes deserves to be mercilessly fuccked and dumped.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by akdjr(m): 8:59am On Oct 12, 2021
Before now ladies feel ashamed whenever they heard that a guy go about telling others that he has sex with her, but nowadays girls come out publicly to talk about the guys that had sex with them and even make bold to say they will release the video as evidence of the act. Orishiorishi according to my Yoruba folks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by effort1: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2021
yinkus6750:
Acceptance of guilt as a mistake?
Lord have mercy.

He did not rape her. The two of them were in a relationship.

Stop making something out of nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by TotoGame(m): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2021
Any guys that likes anal sex

Is fuvking GAY!!!!!!
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by Rhaspody(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2021
But na normal thing na. Guys dey lie to girls just to sleep with them because girls no wan hear the truth. Same way girls dey lie to guys just to chop their money with fake affection.

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by engrfaruq(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2021
Mmadu2:

So long as it's not a rape, then it's consensual sex, and there's no crime in having a consented sex with an adult. Enough of all this victim card, and emotional blackmail. And after all, it wasn't as if she didn't enjoy the sex undecided

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by Godispeace: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2021
Na Linda na grin grin
BeeBeeOoh:
Something is telling me that I know who you're talking about but I don't wanna spoil this 3-legged table wink
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by dettolgel: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2021
Tomorrow this same shaggi wey dey Bleep woman yansh go come dey curse gay men.

Any man wey dey Bleep woman yansh na the same thing as gay men wey dey Bleep men yansh.

Woman yansh and man yansh na the same thing na their poo dey come out.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2021
engrfaruq:

So long as it's not a rape, then it's consensual sex, and there's no crime in having a consented sex with an adult. Enough of all this victim card, and emotional blackmail. And after all, it wasn't as if she didn't enjoy the sex undecided

I'm addressing those that have a conscience and a working brain. Not folks like you.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2021
Corporate2020:

I know say e dey pain you say no be you dey fucck the girl, e dey pain me too. But stop spewing garbage. Keep your dirty mouth shut. How do Yoruba Demons get into ladies pants? Isn't it by lying? So you expect Shaggi Bobo to call the buttch and tell her "I want to Bleep you for nothing"? Your head no correct.

I'm addressing those that have a working brain and not hooligans like you.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 12, 2021
VULCAN:
You started off well but your last sentence was foolishness of the highest order.

So ghosting a girl is now a valid cause for her to commit suicide in your world.

Nonsense

I'm addressing those that have a conscience and a working brain. Not folks like you

1 Like

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 12, 2021
Bbqekpa:

Mumu man

Useless hooligan. You will have a daughter one day. unfortunate idiot.
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by yikij: 9:19am On Oct 12, 2021
See cruise...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam / Temi Otedola And Boyfriend, Mr Eazi In Cozy Shot At Burnaboy's Party [PICS] / Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.