Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,812 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying (55253 Views)

Broda Shaggi Involved In Sex Scandal With Adewale Spicy / Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo / Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by RillJ(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
The lady online journalist right now!

GOFRONT:
These celebs sha!!!

That was how one came out one time like that to tell us how she was celibate.....not too long, before we know it, she carry belle, gave birth to a boy.

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by emmykk(m): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Something is telling me that I know who you're talking about but I don't wanna spoil this 3-legged table wink

Linda ikeja...only legend can digest that
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by Testimony1988(m): 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
That means he actually did it.
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by RodgersAkpafu: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
akdjr:
Before now ladies feel ashamed whenever they heard that a guy go about telling others that he has sex with her, but nowadays girls come out publicly to talk about the guys that had sex with them and even make bold to say they will release the video as evidence of the act. Orishiorishi according to my Yoruba folks.
I don't see it as a bad thing though
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by SATANlST: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
pass her to me let me pound her yansh
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by Dchampion65: 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
GOFRONT:
These celebs sha!!!

That was how one came out one time like that to tell us how she was celibate.....not too long, before we know it, she carry belle, gave birth to a boy.

Haba,
She did not carry belle o, don't lie
She fell into pregnancy grin grin grin grin
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
BadBradley:
simp, no innocent girl falls for a yeyebrity and yes no girl should believe a man of that age is a virgin.

Mumu read my post again. You're so brain dead that you can't comprehend the message.
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by chaloskyx: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
ALL I CAN SAY IS MEN AND WOMEN BE CAREFUL WHO YOU SLEEP WITH SOME ARE NOT HUMAN AND ARE DEMONS TO KILL AND DESTROY SPIRIT OF SUCCUBUS
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by DisLifeSha: 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
I love anal sex and it doesn't make me a gay. Are you a gay?

TotoGame:
Any guys that likes anal sex

Is fuvking GAY!!!!!!
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by MufasaLion: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mmadu2:

People like you amplify deafening stupidity. What side of the story do I need to hear before I know what goes on between guys and innocent girls millions of times regularly.

More than 90% of the male population promise girls love and marriage just to have sex and dump them. Its wrong and I won't stop calling it out.

If you want sex with a girl approach her with that angle in a proper way and if you play your cards right you'll get what you want and nobody is hurt.

Dude, you're saying trash. 90% of male population Are you nut or you're just trying to sound like you're knowledgeable?

See the way you keep emphasising on "innocent girls."

Just because Shaggy posted he is a virgin in which it's most possibly a joke but that girl saw it as a medium to chase clout. Bitches gonna do anything for clout!

A lady that came out exposing her sex life is innocent?
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by TotoGame(m): 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
DisLifeSha:
I love anal sex and it doesn't make me a gay. Are you a gay?

If You love anal sex ...you are a fuvking GAY oga!!!
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by MufasaLion: 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
shegz24:
So if Buchi,Josh2funny or Romeo say they are virgins,
You still need them to tell you its a joke.

Which love card? Man and woman have consensual sex, is that news?

The girl thought its her big break to become famous and possibly cash out, now the joke is on her. grin
...yet you are still simping.

That dude is deluded and frustrated. Just leave him.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by MufasaLion: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
TotoGame:

Can you back up your claims with fact and not just personal sentiment?
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by Oracle63: 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
it is not wickedness no be she open her leg she no first ask if they guy go spend the rest of his life with her first
4tomandchi:
The evils that men do lives with them.

Men and AWOF you see a girl and you know deep down you can't spend the rest of your life with her but if she opens her legs you go even shook your head inside is that not wickedness...
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by crafteck(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
Starboytwo:
boss help me abeg, I don tire to Dey buy pad everyday. PS3 pad na 5k plus now ooo and I need to buy at least 5

I enter your cabal the other day(beside vc) you nor dey but I discover say na like ps2 pad or so you dey use for your ps3. Abeg how I fit run am? Enugbe be wahrah. I hope he nor cost.

Cc crafteck

I wanted to buy original panel ps2 pad, na 5k so i kuku buy original ps3 pad for 6k,used to be ideal and cheap to use ps2 pads with adapter but now market don explode
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by BadBradley: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mmadu2:

Mumu read my post again. You're so brain dead that you can't comprehend the message.
I read your post through and you have simpanzee dripping over it like a pulsating pussy.

You're one wet silly toto. You even said the dude was lying because your milky brain couldn't comprehend he was joking and then you said innocent girls would be led astray.

What a wet stupid simpanzee cunt you are!

Emo-bitch
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by DisLifeSha: 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Anal sex doesn't make a man a gay. And the thing there is that guys like you indulge in it and comes to a public forum like this with pretence

TotoGame:

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by Starboytwo(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
crafteck:

I wanted to buy original panel ps2 pad, na 5k so i kuku buy original ps3 pad for 6k,used to be ideal and cheap to use ps2 pads with adapter but now market don explode
chai.
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by suffering: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
Who are these people?
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by NairaEffect(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
Shaggy is a comedian, and his statement can pass as comical... The shameless girl just had to wash and spread her dirty linen in the open.
undecided

kmcutez:

Brother shaggy the liar nko?

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by 2elliot: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
I stand with Bro Shaggi. I can't imagine myself accepting the fact that some certain useless Nigerian girls have seem my unclothedness. I feel like puking. Well, I will also claim virginity went I make it.
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by nurain150(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mmadu2:
Sometimes you just should avoid claiming what you simply are not.

The liar virgin has suddenly owned up. The lady for open your yansh.

Imagine playing on innocent girls emotions just to sleep with them. With his level of popularity he doesn't even need to play the 'love' card with any girl before he gets what he wants.

You hurt and wreck them and then abandon them to commit suicide or what.

the mumu allowed him, with consent, he hasnt even married her.
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
BadBradley:
I read your post through and you have simpanzee dripping over it like a pulsating pussy.

You're one wet silly toto. You even said the dude was lying because your milky brain couldn't comprehend he was joking and then you said innocent girls would be led astray.

Emo-bitch

What does anyone care when a brain dead hooligan utters usual garbage.
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

Dude, you're saying trash. 90% of male population Are you nut or you're just trying to sound like you're knowledgeable?

See the way you keep emphasising on "innocent girls."

Just because Shaggy posted he is a virgin in which it's most possibly a joke but that girl saw it as a medium to chase clout. Bitches gonna do anything for clout!

A lady that came out exposing her sex life is innocent?

Because a lady exposes her sex life that then makes her not innocent. You have zero iQ.
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by MufasaLion: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mmadu2:

Because a lady exposes her sex life that then makes her not innocent. You have zero iQ.

Fool. Your low IQ didn't make you understand a write-up since you only jumped to comment. Gullible creatures like you don't look before you leap.

Dumbo with IQ equivalent to that of a tadpole.
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by MufasaLion: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
BadBradley:

Emo-bitch

He's just a an inbred that couldn't understand things. I have no pity for his generation!

1 Like

Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

Fool. Your low IQ didn't make you understand a write-up since you only jumped to comment. Gullible creatures like you don't look before you leap.

Dumbo with IQ equivalent to that of a tadpole.

Brain dead lunatic. Your replies show your empty level of comprehension. Go back to school and start from basic one. Useless zombie
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by MufasaLion: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mmadu2:

Brain dead lunatic. Your replies show your empty level of comprehension. Go back to school and start from basic one. Useless zombie

Tell that to your dad because if he had been educated he would have known to get strapped and waste product like you wouldn't have been walking this face of earth.
Re: Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying by BadBradley: 7:25am On Oct 13, 2021
Mmadu2:

What does anyone care when a brain dead hooligan utters usual garbage.
Wast of male head count.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simi Cuddles Falz In New Photo / Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) / Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.