Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Who Has Tried The MTN Super TV App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Tried The MTN Super TV App (938 Views)

The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) / I Activated The MTN Esim Today / Has Anyone Bought The MTN 5G SIM Or Router, Please Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Tried The MTN Super TV App by Daddycoded: 5:37am On Oct 12, 2021
So I decided to try out the MTN Super TV app yesterday with the 200 subscription and I can tell u its a big scam.. They claim you watch TV but not your data(BIG LIE).... Yesterday they deducted all my data while using the app.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Tried The MTN Super TV App by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2021
Not good at all.
Re: Who Has Tried The MTN Super TV App by Ola17: 9:55am On Oct 12, 2021
Daddycoded:
So I decided to try out the MTN Super TV app yesterday with the 200 subscription and I can tell u its a big scam.. They claim you watch TV but not your data(BIG LIE).... Yesterday they deducted all my data while using the app.

Did you call customer care to report?
Re: Who Has Tried The MTN Super TV App by Daddycoded: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2021
Yes na... They had no idea of what's up... Referring me to their technical team
Ola17:

Did you call customer care to report?

Re: Who Has Tried The MTN Super TV App by Kirkman: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
Daddycoded:
And you believed those scammers. grin thank God say na only 200 naira sub you do and not 1GB or 2GB, you for wail in premium tears and they will never refund your money for you..

(1) (Reply)

How Much Have You Spent On Data This Month? / Iphone 7 256gb Available / Please, Nairalanders, What Does This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.