Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) (48835 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) / Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics / Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by hammer567: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
WE ARE ON OUR ANCESTRAL LAND AND VILLAGE.

AFONJA AND ABOKI CARRY GUN AND START KILLING US, LIKE SAY THEY WILL LIVE FOREVER.

NA HERE WE GO DEY WEN LAND MINE GO TEAR THEIR APC.

THEY WILL SURELY DIE ON OUR LAND, THAT ONE IS FOR SURE.
Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by dreu2fine(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by toprealman: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
Imo state governor should seat up
Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by egunna(m): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
dignity33:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7jjl_AS-50

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/12/three-dead-nigerian-soldiers-shoot-sight-imo-community
Toh,dat number wey una dey dial,Dem don pick finally ooo.na to dance d music wey una start.nonsense

1 Like

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by sharpsecret: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
osazsky:
so until they kill all the boko haram our security dont have the right to kill innocent ipob who go about raping girls.killing pastors beheading trado medical practitioners drug peddlers ritualistic killing of policemen burning of station etc.you guys are really innocent and not guilty like chidima that doesn't even know the meaning of not guilty
if u can't shoot at sight of anyone in the north don't do that in the east....
Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by Amudeneogu: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
Monkey hand don enter into pot of soup, are still into democracy or into something else? Why imo, are they in war? What of the northern part of Nigeria were military men are being killed everyday.
Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
benuejosh:
abegi!
Karma.....
It awaits u
Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by emmnprince(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
There's no smoke without a � fire

What would have been amicably resolved between the community and the soldiers has become a disarrayed state where innocent lives are being taken!

A soldier (possibly out of anger) killed 1 boy in the community.

Some community boys (out of anger) retaliated back and killed 1 soldier.

The soldiers (out of anger) gathered themselves and killed some boys in the community, burned down their traditional ruler's and other residents' houses.

Anger! What anger can cause ehn, especially when the region (even the nation) is under tension!

What will happen next, no-one knows fully.
A disagreement over a supposed "transaction" in a community has become known to a wider audience. What could have been managed.

1 Like

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by afube: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
zoedew:
You should know what to expect if you go fishing in troubled waters.

spoken like the wicked and evil-minded black demon in the worst shit hole in the poorest continent in the universe, tomorrow the slowpoke that typed this post will pack his bags and his little black baboons and she baboon of a wife to the nearest western embassy to ask for visas, when the black monkey gets there he will tutor the white man how black lives matter..........but see how you are encouraging a bunch of corrupt soldiers to kill anyone in sight regardless of their guilt or otherwise.
Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
helinues:

See me see wahala oo, When Igbos have been the one in charge of security apparatus in SE.

No soldiers would have the guts to do such cos they are aware of what Igbos can do most especially when they vex
Keep laughing at other's misfortune..
Shey na u get ur life?
Karma comes in different form

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by joshujoshu(m): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
I curse all igbo governors . This is disheartening. We will not forget and will never forgive
Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by egunna(m): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
Benitoh:
At this stage the United Nations UN should intervene without further delay because what we are looking at is pure ethnic cleansing.
noooo, haba,is too early nah.wuna no count scores again?when police stations were being attacked,u didn't call united nations.now u want Dem to come,no,una must play dis match.

1 Like

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by hammer567: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
emmnprince:
There's no smoke without a � fire

What would have been amicably resolved between the community and the soldiers has become a disarrayed state where innocent lives are being taken!

A soldier (possibly out of anger) killed 1 boy in the community.

Some community boys (out of anger) retaliated back and killed 1 soldier.

The soldiers (out of anger) gathered themselves and killed some boys in the community, burned down their traditional ruler's and other residents' houses.

Anger! What anger can cause ehn, especially when the region (even the nation) is under tension!

What will happen next, no-one knows fully.
A disagreement over a supposed "transaction" in a community has become known to a wider audience. What could have been managed.

NIGERIA SOLDEIRS ARE COWARD AFONJA AND ABOKI.
#

ONLY STRONG AGAINST DEFENCELESS CITIZENS, UNARMED WOMEN, CHILDREN, ELDERLY AND YOUNG BOYS.

UNKNOWN GUN MEN WILL TAKE THEM ON AND THEIR BODY COUNT WILL MOUNT.

THEY WILL HAVE NO PLACE TO RUN.

THEY FORGET NOO BE ONLY THEM GET GUN.
Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by nurain150(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
dignity33:
https://youtul/A7jjl_AS-50

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/12/three-dead-nigerian-soldiers-shoot-sight-imo-community

I see more soilders dying, because if you dontr respect the people you pay with your life.

I can't pity any Force man that dies.

It's so bad you go burn down innocent people's homes, they will turn to terrorist and Finnish you all.
Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by egunna(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
sharpsecret:
so how many hedsmen or bandits have u fished out??....between south east and north east where are more soldiers killed daily....recently the Nigeria army apologised to a community in the north for mistakenly killing a civilian in that community during an onslaught against bandits but in the east u order soldiers to shoot anyone they see whether footballer.doctor.pastor or grandma...this is clearly genocide and it will never be well with u for supporting evil
and d policemen dat ipob were killing,what was ur reaction?

1 Like

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by BafanaBafana: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
Idiko1:

Is this man different from the man in Maiduguri who brought home maggot-infested firewood and never invited lizards for dinner and certainly never complained?
They are all the same. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by Unik3030: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
kollinz1234:
My people has suffered in the hands of the Nigerians, but it is not for long, I swear to everything I know, these soldiers will pay before the end of this week.
chest beater

E pain am

Maybe na your relatives fulani soldiers dey give better punishment now for village or a fulani soldier giving one amaka mad doggy.

U think say u get craze for head abi,them go show u father of craze n nothing go happen

Go n read about odi n zaki biam

They killed soldiers n they paid dearly for it,history is repeating itself
Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by chyzoo4u(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
fredoooooo:

Please DO NOT REPLY MY COMMENT, believe whatever you want to believe and leave me to mine...

Karma is a b!tch! Whatever goes around, comes around.
Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by OyigboUpdate: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
manunitedbabes:
Hmmmm solider killed an innocent civilian, and jungle justice found same soldier, the next thing is shot anything you see? Wow? This can only be done in Igbo land

I wish this can be extended to all cases of Jungle justice so the people learn how to respect the law.
Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by egunna(m): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
you are very very hopeless. Where is your sense of judgement? Did you read the genesis of this evil act against these innocent citizens? A solder killed a bunker and the youths retaliated then the soldiers uleashe genocide on a community. Where on earth those this kind of evil happen if not in one part of naijiria. Stupid element like you gloating over this evil action
so a bunker was killed,is now d job of d youth without home training to kill d soldier abi?toh,d youth shud comeout and fight now,y are dey now running?u think u can just kill a soldier and go to sleep peacefully abi?try am next time,since d parents can not rein dere unruly children in.

1 Like

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by fredoooooo: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
chyzoo4u:

Karma is a b!tch! Whatever goes around, comes around.
Just like it's hitting now ... only those with a skeleton in their cupboards fear karma ..
You can't sow an onion and reap orange ... NEVER
Like I said before, all your knowledge and wisdom I appreciate them please keep it to yourself.. I love to live in my ignorance.. do not quote or reply me again... Bye forever
Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by Unik3030: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
okeyglm:
I swear, let them try this nonsense in my place . If they can go alive . Call me bastards.. nonsense. .we must rise to defend our community.
okechukwu d chest beater,y not go to your village first n rock d biafra flag like agu?

Na only online u b warrior
Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by NickD(m): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
benuejosh:
FAKE NEWS!
Nigerian soldiers are professionally trained. They can't go about ordering everyone to be killed. IPOB will bring up anything at all to discredit the good works of Nigeria security agencies.
It's either you have an ear problem or an eye problem or both.
Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by karashita: 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
JBoss25:
You've gotten the vawulence you wanted

It is a real definition of 'one chance'.

1 Like

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by laughitall(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
danot1030:
Funny, when ESN/unknown gunmen killed a soldier the IPOB e-rats will excuse it away when the army comes with a reprisals they call it genocide. Let the community fish out the killer of the soldier then they will live in peace.
Thank you very much
Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by caracas: 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
benuejosh:
FAKE NEWS!
Nigerian soldiers are professionally trained. They can't go about ordering everyone to be killed. IPOB will bring up anything at all to discredit the good works of Nigeria security agencies.
Idiat
Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by Picker28: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
benuejosh:
FAKE NEWS!
Shut up
Anumanu
Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by OgatheTop: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
zoedew:
You should know what to expect if you go fishing in troubled waters.

Mutherfucker!
Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by Codes151(m): 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
That's why they don't want Igbo to rule. They are scared of "do unto others what you want others to do unto you"
Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
egunna:
so a bunker was killed,is now d job of d youth without home training to kill d soldier abi?toh,d youth shud comeout and fight now,y are dey now running?u think u can just kill a soldier and go to sleep peacefully abi?try am next time,since d parents can not rein dere unruly children in.
I never knew soldiers are trained to kill bunkers or Is it the standard to kill in this manner? The youth that was killed did he fall from the sky? Life has become so worthless that it's now norm to take it down at any little provocation. sense is very far from you
Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by chyzoo4u(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
fredoooooo:

Just like it's hitting now ... only those with a skeleton in their cupboards fear karma ..
You can't sow an onion and reap orange ... NEVER
Like I said before, all your knowledge and wisdom I appreciate them please keep it to yourself.. I love to live in my ignorance.. do not quote or reply me again... Bye forever

When it's not yours, you think it's a log of wood; but when it's yours, that's when you'll know it's human.
Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by Afamed: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
Slizzords:
Clothingonline9
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
Vaughanlanrewaj.... another slimy chameleon
helinues
myBraine
Skyview01
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebuhari
ConfirmedZombie
CXLVII
Thatfairguy1
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanseK
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
BOFA2020
PissfulProtester
Emekaonline
Afamed
Favor914
MusaChukwudi
BIGGERhead4
Golan007
Reactman
Juliusmalema
Farki
marsman
Kestolove
Aufbauh
Buckeyemedia
Ibkhaleel01
OyigboUpdate
Benuejosh

The monikers listed above are the evil ones here , mostly from the north very wicked lots who celebrates the downfall of others

This is pure wickedness , I hope this won't degenerate into a free for all massacre.
We sell handkerchief

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing / Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village / DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.