Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash (4522 Views)

Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) / Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) / Gunshots At Wuse 2, Abuja As Shiites & Army Clash. People On The Run. Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by OyigboUpdate: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2021
Some pictures from Izombe due to the clash

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by OyigboUpdate: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2021
More

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by Ever8090: 7:29am On Oct 12, 2021
Ok... Buhari and his people are eally feeling the heat at this point..let the destruction continue,

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by FakeUnity: 7:30am On Oct 12, 2021
nigeria Army and DSS burning down Igbo-Biafraland.

The world is taking note.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by OyigboUpdate: 7:30am On Oct 12, 2021
More

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by OyigboUpdate: 7:30am On Oct 12, 2021
More

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by OyigboUpdate: 7:31am On Oct 12, 2021
People packing out of Izombe as IPOB terrorist clash with the military

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by Tomahawk99(m): 7:32am On Oct 12, 2021
I don't see how this is affecting the jihadists and Buhari.
These fools have no clue about secession. How many groups have succeeded with secession via violence in recent memory?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by Danjikanbauchi: 7:34am On Oct 12, 2021
South East leaders are not talking, why is the governors silent, is this how they burnt down peoples home in the north ?

11 Likes

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by Tomahawk99(m): 7:34am On Oct 12, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
People packing out of Izombe as IPOB terrorist clash with the military
See fulani herdsmen fleeing their homes. Continue causing more hardship to your own people while Buhari is chilling in the villa.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by Tomahawk99(m): 7:35am On Oct 12, 2021
FakeUnity:
nigeria Army and DSS burning down Igbo-Biafraland.

The world is taking note.
Keep living in denial. I hope you stay in the east because surely e go reach you or your family.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by markfem2: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2021
It's obvious that the op is an agent of the Apc government sent to discredit Ipob. Not to worry you will soon meet your Waterloo.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by FakeUnity: 7:43am On Oct 12, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Keep living in denial. I hope you stay in the east because surely e go reach you or your family.

Why are you trying to change the narrative mr lai mohammed?

Your nigeria army and DSS are the ones burning Biafran properties according to eye witness report.
The world believes it because you have been killing innocent Biafran women and children since time immemorial.

Just as we have succeeded in getting the Canadian Judiciary to profile the nigeria police as a CONFIRMED CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION.
The world will also understand that your cowardly, human right abusing army are terrorists.

Below is a video of a nigerian army terrorist shouting the order- 'Kill everyone you see' in Izombe, Biafraland..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c96i0UppIOQ

It will been sent to the appropriate International authorities for proper documentation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by blackmantis: 7:47am On Oct 12, 2021
Just passing by.......

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by benuejosh: 7:53am On Oct 12, 2021
The terrorist organization called IPOB and all their online associate members will soon blame Buhari and DSS.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by ygowon: 7:54am On Oct 12, 2021
benuejosh:
The terrorist organization called IPOB and all their online associate members will soon blame Buhari and DSS.
But truly, they should be blamed because they caused everything

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by vanunu: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Some pictures from Izombe due to thd clash between ESN terrorist and the Nigerian military

Are you not a foool, why do you attribute this to ESN.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2021
Wonderful

Everything about this ESN madness, violence all started ftim imo and Abia states.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by benuejosh: 7:56am On Oct 12, 2021
ygowon:
But truly, they should be blamed because they caused everything
it is normal of you Igbos to blame others for your predicaments. So I understand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by gidgiddy: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Some pictures from Izombe due to thd clash between ESN terrorist and the Nigerian military

What happend in Izombe had nothing to do with IPOB or ESN. This was all about the Nigerian Army killing an Izombe youth, the people retaliating and killing an officer.

The Nigerian Army then regrouped and came and burnt the town

4 Likes

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by OyigboUpdate: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2021
gidgiddy:

What happend in Izombe had nothing to do with IPOB or ESN. This was all about the Nigerian Army killing an Izombe youth, the people retaliating and killing an officer.

The Nigerian Army then regrouped and came and burnt the town

Ok modified
Thanks for the correction

3 Likes

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by vickydankal(f): 8:05am On Oct 12, 2021
I blame buhari
I blame the governor
I blame the people that voted and contributed to this government from state to federal.
In fact I blame every body.

Biafra has come to stay

3 Likes

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by Tomahawk99(m): 8:18am On Oct 12, 2021
FakeUnity:

Your nigeria army and DSS are the ones burning Biafran properties according to eye witness report.
The world believes it because you have been killing innocent Biafran women and children since time immemorial.

Just as we have succeeded in getting the Canadian Judiciary to profile the nigeria police as a CONFIRMED CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION.
The world will also understand that your cowardly, human right abusing army are terrorists.

Below is a video of a nigerian army terrorist shouting the order- 'Kill everyone you see' in Izombe, Biafraland..

It will been sent to the appropriate International authorities for proper documentation.
Your last sentence says it all, you're a noob. You want to send your so called proof to people who have more Intel on happenings in Nigeria which you yourself have no clue?
The only thing that is going to happen is there will be refugees and IDP's in Igboland and you lot will be equally responsible for it just like the army you accuse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by OBALOLA55(m): 8:23am On Oct 12, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ok modified
Thanks for the correction
LIARS WILL NEVER END WELL HERE OR HEREAFTER

3 Likes

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by SmartPolician: 8:24am On Oct 12, 2021
Tomahawk99:
I don't see how this is affecting the jihadists and Buhari.
These fools have no clue about secession. How many groups have succeeded with secession via violence in recent memory?

You should have asked what happened before vomiting this NONSENSE. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by Tomahawk99(m): 8:24am On Oct 12, 2021
FakeUnity:

Who is the "We" that got Nigerian police profiled by the Canadian government?
You want to claim SERAP and other activists work as IPOB work?
I support a free Biafra but you lot in IPOB are too dumb to pull off such, you think it's burning down properties and causing caos?
Oga go and sit down, it's you lot who are playing into the hands of the jihadists. Wake up no western nation will profile the Nigerian army, dem don profile Myanmar military?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by Tomahawk99(m): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2021
SmartPolician:

You should have asked what happened before vomiting this NONSENSE. undecided
Ok tell me what happened you blockhead. Stack illiterates like you think you can drink poison and expect your enemy to die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by richmond500: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
More
U think the army is playing with u abi?

These piglets should go and ask Odi or Abonnema what the army did to them
Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by ba7man(m): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2021
FakeUnity:

You don see where dem dey slap eye witness for eye??
Re: Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash by SmartPolician: 8:35am On Oct 12, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Ok tell me what happened you blockhead. Stack illiterates like you think you can drink poison and expect your enemy to die.

Open and read the link to find out what happened.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/3-feared-dead-as-suspected-soldiers-oil-smugglers-clash-in-imo/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Quick advice: Check the meaning of "illiterate" because you obviously don't know its meaning. I won't reply you again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Governors Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Aspirants / The Most Unserious Presidential Campaign In The History Of Presidential Campaign / Breaking News: Buhari Refused To Sign 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.