Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Bet9ja Just Scam Me.. Help - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Just Scam Me.. Help (672 Views)

Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) / Sporty Bet Just Scam Me / FRAUD ALERT : Did Ronaldo Just Scam Juventus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Just Scam Me.. Help by Normalshevoo: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2021
Hello nairalander I wish to air out my pain about some illegal activities of bet9ja with there Zoom platform. I place a bet around 5am this morning only to check the zoom live score and discovered that Seria A platform is unavailable.

I was surprised... I refreshed and refreshed still not available. No cash out to stop the betting only to check in 2 hours time and they show that the 2 games that was on my ticket was lost.

How can a game I didn't see the live score end up playing. Where was the previous matches.
Why was there no cash out like they always do when you play Online.

I later find out that the games that was not showing was they game they used to scam me.

Why is this country like this.

This is pure scam... For a live match no to show which means it was cancelled. So they need to mark it as void. Bet9ja is a big scam
If the live score is not available, the betting should also be not available, how can you place a bet and not see what you bet on.

This company is a big scam, if the live score was not available why not show a cash out but to show that they no what they were doing, they hide there cash out, something they use to show immediately a game start.

Which I would have requested for cash out since I can't see the life score I was playing

1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Just Scam Me.. Help by anthonyuncle(m): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2021
how can you bet on something that is programmed for loses

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Just Scam Me.. Help by tesseract: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2021
Simulators can be programmed and manipulated to make you lose. If you read their Terms and conditions you will know that you have no case. Sorry.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Kurt Zouma: Racism And The Importance Of Economic Power / Nigerian Women Football Team Might Be Investigated By CAF On Claims That They Mi / What The World Cup Is Telling So Called "Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.