Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) (1677 Views)

Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months / How Do I Withdraw My Winnings From Sportybet Without My Registered Mobile Number / I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) by CuriousCart: 11:36pm On Jan 29
I won all bets but Bet9ja wrongfully cancelled one.

Bet was Over 2.5 cards in the Salernitana v Roma match which ended with 5 yellow cards (screenshots below).

What am I missing here??
Re: Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) by CuriousCart: 11:37pm On Jan 29
How do I get them to reverse this & retrieve my winnings?
Re: Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) by viciati(m): 12:47am On Jan 30
seems u played one team over 2.5 cards.Over 2.5 carda no fit reach that odds.

13 Likes

Re: Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) by CuriousCart: 12:57am On Jan 30
viciati:

Did you see home/away there?
I just tested with another game & its same O/U 2.5 cards as mine. No H/A, HT/FT, 1HT/2HT, etc.

Just over 2.5 cards which I got.

1 Like

Re: Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) by viciati(m): 1:07am On Jan 30
CuriousCart:

I just tested with another game & its same O/U 2.5 cards as mine. No H/A, HT/FT, 1HT/2HT, etc.

I get you man.Our drop the coupon code let's confirm the selections.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) by abfelicity91: 2:14am On Jan 30
Drop the coupon code for verification. If you didn't play home over 2.5 cards then it's a won situation

1 Like

Re: Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) by akwesenana: 4:26am On Jan 30
Contact them, the only excuse might be that the cards where given to players on the bench (which I doubt.)
Re: Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) by akwesenana: 4:29am On Jan 30
Dybala and Inzaghi were booked while on the bench, but Patricio and Candreva weren't on the bench when they were booked.
Re: Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) by Passionnn: 4:49am On Jan 30
akwesenana:
Dybala and Inzaghi were booked while on the bench, but Patricio and Candreva weren't on the bench when they were booked.
l
Are you saying that players booked while on the bench are not included as genuine cards?
OMG

1 Like

Re: Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) by akwesenana: 4:51am On Jan 30
Passionnn:
l
Are you saying that players booked while on the bench are not included as genuine cards?
OMG
Yes, they are not included in the count.

Don't take my word for it, go through the T/C's of any bookmaker.

5 Likes

Re: Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) by CuriousCart: 5:18am On Jan 30
akwesenana:

Yes, they are not included in the count.

Don't take my word for it, go through the T/C's of any bookmaker.

I know that.
There were 6 yellows total, 5 on the pitch.
Re: Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) by Martinsmine(m): 6:22am On Jan 30
Drop the winning ticket mk wer go x
Re: Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) by Remijuice: 7:01am On Jan 30
Drop the coupon code
Re: Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) by Uyi168: 8:50am On Jan 30
CuriousCart:

Check well.
That odd too big for ov 2.5cards ,in serial A for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) by CuriousCart: 9:55am On Jan 30
Uyi168:
Check well.
That odd too big for ov 2.5cards ,in serial A for that matter.

Most of you just want to comment for commenting sake.
Re: Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) by Uyi168: 10:06am On Jan 30
CuriousCart:

Drop coupon code let's see.
Re: Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) by CheedyJ(m): 10:38am On Jan 30
viciati:
Exactly my thoughts, he won't even see that odd for over 3.5 sef . Bet9ja wey stingy with odds

1 Like

Re: Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) by airexx: 12:03pm On Jan 30
CuriousCart:

stop arguing and drop your code for confirmation
Re: Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) by Charmingrascal(m): 2:43pm On Jan 30
CuriousCart:
I won all bets but Bet9ja wrongfully cancelled one.

Bet was Over 2.5 cards in the Salernitana v Roma match which ended with 5 yellow cards (screenshots below).

What am I missing here??

Go to twitter and tag them.
This is how they wanted to cheat me of my 200k winning few weeks back.
Re: Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) by Sapeleboy911(m): 8:44pm On Jan 30
CuriousCart:

When you tested with another game was the O/U 2.5 card odds close to anything 2?

Tag them on insta or post the slips code. I am very sure that bet9ja will not offer 2.59 odds for OV2.5 cards.
Re: Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) by Emmypure: 11:50pm On Jan 30
The highest you will see for over 2.5 card is 1.50 in any league you played only one team over 2.5 card
Re: Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) by Emmypure: 11:56pm On Jan 30
The first is City game,
While the second is Barca game so where did you get odd of 2.something from

(1) (Reply)

50 Highest Paid Players In World Football For 2010 / At Last, Mtn Retains Npl Sponsorship Rights / Lionel Messi And Eden Hazard Top Europe's Most Dribbler, Check The Top 20 Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.