Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Help Me Tech Nairalanders! You May Know This Guy From Computer Village - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Help Me Tech Nairalanders! You May Know This Guy From Computer Village (235 Views)

Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village / Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) / What You Need To Know About Computer Village In Otigba, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Tech Nairalanders! You May Know This Guy From Computer Village by Denrecnoc: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2021
I used to be a member on this platform some years ago until one day I could no longer log in to my account, so I just used to come and read topics and comments until today. I created this account to appeal for help.

Now my problem.

Last year November 2020, I contacted someone at computer village Ikeja to supply me an Apple Watch. This is someone I thought was reliable because I had bought a phone from him in the past. He called his price and I transferred the funds. N120k in total. I was made to understand that a dispatch rider will come with my watch before 4pm that day. By 5pm that day, I did not see anyone so I called to ask how far. The man told me “he had dispatched it and the rider is on the way”. 7pm that day, I called again and he said we should just make it the next day. I was surprised because he said he had dispatched it but for benefit of doubt I agreed to moving delivery to the next day.

This man did this thing for one(1) whole week after i sent payment. Telling me I’ll get it that day only to be turned around. At the end of the third(3rd) week, I told the man to refund me. Now this is where the whole thing gets interesting. He says he can’t that the truth is that he had been in the village the whole time and that he thought he would already be back to fulfill my order but something happened again that kept him in the village and I should please give him another one(1) week.

Ladies and gentlemen of nairaland, next month will make it a year that this man has refused to pay me back in full. Now I call and he disconnects my call, answers the call and just dumps the phone somewhere so my credit will be running or starts shouting at me. He has even blocked my numbers at some point that I had to hide my number to be able to reach him. When he does pick up, it is excuse upon excuse that he was robbed or he had an accident or whatever bullcrap.

I have been able to harass 80k of my money from him and the balance of 40k is what I need to collect. I could have left it for him but I swear I will not. For taking me in a merry go round and blocking my number and other insults I have received from him, he will pay every kobo of my money back.

Now I need to harass the balance of 40k from him.

I was thinking of dropping his phone numbers here so nairalanders can keep calling him and putting fire on his @ss until he pays me.

I remember seeing a topic where someone complained of debt recovery and after tabling his issue, he was able to recover his funds.

Please people, I am open to suggestions.

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Scientific Discoveries / What Vpn Are You Using / Facebook For Urgent Cash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.