Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) (42775 Views)

AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism / FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project / Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by Holadokun(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2021
See the Robotic Dog that Physics and Electronics Graduates of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko were able to build as project.

Students names: Aiyegbeni John ,Adeyi Stephen and Loiki Charles

72 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by Holadokun(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2021
Front Page cool

I dedicate this to all young talents out there!

Also Adekunle Ajasin University Students and Alumni.

VIDEO

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4395711033839651&id=10000202394761

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by Holadokun(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2021
The beginning

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by Holadokun(m): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2021
More pictures

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by Siggynigeria: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2021
This is really innovative. Kudos!

236 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by FvckAllMods: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2021
Ok robotic dog tongue grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by Illuminatiship(m): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2021
Ok
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by dollynnn(f): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2021
Waoh!
Quite impressive! We are getting there

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by amSTARboy: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2021
Make Calabar man no jam dis 1

175 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by christejames(m): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2021
This is highly innovative, this are the kind of people and projects the government should support in our tertiary institutions.

I will advice the government to create a trust fund for such or make TetFund to look into this aspect of educational growth.

Innovation is the key to critical transformation of any nation... Oops! I forgot we still have an education hater at the helm.

53 Likes

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by HitlerGaddafi: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2021
There's a difference between building and assembling.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by Holadokun(m): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
There's a difference between building and assembling.

So what did they do? Has it been done before?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by constance500: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2021
Holadokun:

So what did they do? Has it been done before?

It's like you don't live on earth � undecided

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by Lordbinsmar: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2021
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by Vulcanheph(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2021
Since this is just prototype, there was absolutely no need for him to waste time in making look lifelike (he's an engineer, not a visual artist)..... He could have just concentrated in making it able to move well, take and understand commands commands etc.

But all the same he tried... Kudos to him.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by TheSourcerer: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2021
So what does the robot do?

18 Likes

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by Holadokun(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Since this is just prototype, there was absolutely no need for him to waste time in making look lifelike (he's an engineer, not a visual artist)..... He could have just concentrated in making it able to move well, take and understand commands commands etc.

But all the same he tried... Kudos to him.

Yeah. Also the dog can move some length and bark. I know they will grow fast.

7 Likes

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by tillaman(m): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2021
Damn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by greatiyk4u(m): 11:05am On Oct 12, 2021
What's the real life significance and objective of the project?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by kennyjam: 11:08am On Oct 12, 2021
Good
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2021
Can we see how it operates please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by billynoni(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2021
greatiyk4u:
What's the real life significance and objective of the project?
Bark,chase, pursue away bandits, Boko Haram and killer herdsmen? Operation ROBUSTIC ROBOT

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by TheWolfen(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2021
Impressive
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by chatinent: 11:55am On Oct 12, 2021
This is nice if you ask me.

I hope it moves like a robot dog would?

2 Likes

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by DoggoneDogg: 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
And what purpose does it serve??
Decor? Security? Emotional support? Witchcraft?

I wonder how someone will cool down & create Ekuke that the whole world is trying to get rid of.
Rubbish! angry

13 Likes

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

I wonder how someone will cool down & create Ekuke that the whole world is trying to get rid of.
Rubbish! angry

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by Imustnottalk: 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nigeria don't need this type of talent just japa and change your generation story
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by DoggoneDogg: 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
[s]
fuckingAyaya:
[/s]
angry angry
I don't mingle with bullion van drug baron affiliates

1 Like

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by Idamond: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
nice assembling
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by Vulcanheph(m): 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
Holadokun:

Yeah. Also the dog can move some length and bark. I know they will grow fast.
Are you being sarcastic ??
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Rubbish! angry
Village people never hands off your matter...

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread / Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall / See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.