Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) (42777 Views)

AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism / FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project / Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by goodheart02(m): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
And what purpose does it serve??
Decor? Security? Emotional support? Witchcraft?

I wonder how someone will cool down & create Ekuke that the whole world is trying to get rid of.
Rubbish! angry

Yeah... I'm not surprised it's u typing this shit
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
So it doesn't move or do anything, sounds like ordinary animal stuffing,if it doesn't do anything then it's a dumb project
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by Goodzinny: 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
Is it working or just a mere statue? Show video please.
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by Goodzinny: 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
More videos??
Holadokun:
More pictures
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by Dicedpineappple(f): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
This is quite scary...
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by gbagyiza: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
Siggynigeria:
This is really innovative. Kudos!

Yes, you are right but they should have given us a brief summary of how it works.
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by Testimony1988(m): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
What concerns dog with physics?
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
There's a difference between building and assembling.

Even apple dont produce upto 30% of what they use for their products.

Lets take iphone for intance .

The camera in is made by sony.

The screen is made by L.G.

Etc.. So what is that according to you, manufacturing or assembling?

Even the camera in dji drones is imported.

The greatest camera on earth and most expensive, dont even make their sensor their self Onsemiconductor makes sensor for arri.

people use ready made products to bring down the cost of price.

since the robotic dog wasnt made and disassemble for the student to assemble like a tripod or gimbal.. He made it.

It baffles me how we quick to turn to investigator on nigeria cases but go blind on asian and western cases angry .

Congrats man on your creation..

@Patrioticbreed9

1 Like

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by LEGALSER: 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Holadokun:
See the Robotic Dog that Physics and Electronics Graduates of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko were able to build as project.

Students names: Aiyegbeni John ,Adeyi Stephen and Loiki Charles

Find your way out of Nigeria. Nigeria kills dreams
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by bluefilm: 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
dollynnn:
Waoh!
Quite impressive! We are getting there

What's really impressive there?

Can the robot dog stop Unknown Gun Men from attacking the Police?
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by dollynnn(f): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
bluefilm:

What's really impressive there?

Can the robot dog stop Unknown Gun Men from attacking the Police?
You sound bitter
Come up with your own innovation too to stop Unknown Gun Men
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by dollynnn(f): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
seyz91:
cheesy dey deceive yourself

getting where

wetin dem chinese pikin and oyinbo pikin dey play with na hin our graduate dey manage do for project and you talk say getting there

cheesy
Chinese o, "oyinbo" o, I don't care
All I know is "We" are getting there
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by harmargedon: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
And what purpose does it serve??
Decor? Security? Emotional support? Witchcraft?

I wonder how someone will cool down & create Ekuke that the whole world is trying to get rid of.
Rubbish! angry

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by harmargedon: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
dollynnn:

no mind the guy grin grin
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by wolfenstein(m): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nice 1 bro, but d dog b like something from Halloween
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by harmargedon: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
Holadokun:

Yeah. Also the dog can move some length and bark. I know they will grow fast.
if person jam dat dog for night lason!!!! Na japa o!!!!
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by TheGift: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

Are you saying they didn’t build anything?

And what is building if not an assembling of various building components?
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by Abujaexpress: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
Holadokun:
See the Robotic Dog that Physics and Electronics Graduates of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko were able to build as project.

Students names: Aiyegbeni John ,Adeyi Stephen and Loiki Charles
Video of it barking like a dog, then I don't take this seriously
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by meccuno: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
greatiyk4u:
What's the real life significance and objective of the project?
have you heard of Boston Dynamics Robotics company? if you have then you wont be asking this question.
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by Holadokun(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
shogsman:
So it doesn't move or do anything, sounds like ordinary animal stuffing,if it doesn't do anything then it's a dumb project

It does move and bark
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by Fiscus105(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
christejames:
This is highly innovative, this are the kind of people and projects the government should support in our tertiary institutions.

I will advice the government to create a trust fund for such or make TetFund to look into this aspect of educational growth.

Innovation is the key to critical transformation of any nation... Oops! I forgot we still have an education hater at the helm.

Everything is government in ur own way and think.

Innovatives in the Universities are being compiled and the idea or technology will be sold for enterprenuers to develop properly and sell for public.
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Let Palestinians who capture squirrels and birds as Israeli spies not see the dog.
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by HITsquad: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
constance500:

It's like you don't live on earth � undecided
Lol robotic animals wey be science project for kids in other countries.
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by HITsquad: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
I don't know why we are so backwards in this country.... We always feel comfortable to celebrate incompetence.

This is a Science graduate for godsake, he should be able to invent stuffs... make some breakthrough or something. Not assembling robotic Dog that little kids do for fun in foreign countries.

This is not his fault... it's the poor learning Our Education system provides. But celebrating this shows we are satisfied...

2 Likes

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by thundafire: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mehn it's damn ugly. No doubt it's a good idea and concept it still speaks on how backward our education dey
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by thundafire: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
The last picture in it's skeletal form could have been better than putting on the skin to make it lose its taste
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kudos to both of them..
Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
dollynnn:
Waoh!
Quite impressive! We are getting there
Getting where Sis

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by Treasure17(m): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
Holadokun:
Front Page cool

I dedicate this to all young talents out there!

Also Adekunle Ajasin University Students and Alumni.
All hail Adekunle Ajasin Varsity.

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
cheesy okay keep getting there
dollynnn:

Re: The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) by MrMacinterchi1: 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
which one have you done? if to ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread / Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall / See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.