Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

What Happens After 30 Days Of Cold Showers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Happens After 30 Days Of Cold Showers (234 Views)

See What Happens To Your Body If You Run 5 Minutes Everyday / What Happens If I Refuse To Go To NYSC Camp After I Have Gotten My Call Up Lette / What Happens If You Abscond From NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens After 30 Days Of Cold Showers by micahecarter123: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2021
What Happens After 30 Days of Cold Showers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgYmcy-z9i0

If you're like the majority of people, you hate taking a cold shower.

We've become used to showering in warm water, and it's only when it runs out that we notice!

Warm showers may help you warm up while also being quite calming, which is its greatest benefit.

But have you ever considered the benefits of showering in cold water?

That is what we will be discussing in today's video...

The following are some of the benefits of taking cold showers:

Before watching a video, don't forget to subscribe to our channel by clicking the subscribe button below and then clicking the bell icon every time you post a new video to be notified.

Subscribe for more: https:///3wb8OaL

(1) (Reply)

Translate Your Academic And Medical Document In Lagos, Abuja And Around Nigeria / Get Certified Academic Document Translation Service / Female Sales Rep Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.