Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) (38680 Views)

The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by Wbeem: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
She will rot In jail
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by symbianDON(m): 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
I see this gal walking free....this Nigeria na wa!!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by baralatie(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
tutudesz:
If Evans can pleaded not guilty with all the evidence, anybody can pleaded not guilty too undecided
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
I really pray justice will be done in this man's cold-blooded murder.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by Nickymezor(f): 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
Why are they shielding her?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by afamaustin(m): 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
gbaskiboy:
It is either she is sentence to Life Imprisonment or Death imprisonment. ..........
30 years imprisment is okay

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by Decryptor(m): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
SapphireBlue:
I said it that this girl could not have tied up and killed a grown man all by herself, she did not act alone and on her own terms.
Las Las, this case will die a natural death.

It is clear that higher powers are backing her up because if na common nigerian, them for don torture craze comot for her body.

Let us assume the law is still operating under "innocent until proven guilty" that is why she is still looking fresh.

She must go in for murder. Keep dreaming
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by revolt(m): 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
Rat just wasted a high value man who was paying salaries, taking care of countless families and society in general. Who knows how many poor relatives that he was responsible for their kids pocket money etc as compared to the Gucci, tweaking ,clout chasing daughter of eve. That has never been useful to anybody asides herself and her honey pot. Just wasted a useful resource generator for a few niceties. The fact she even tried to play the R. A.P.E AND DV card made me hate her so much.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by justking(m): 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nawa ooo, just following.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by dollynnn(f): 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Fr33born:
I hate Lawyers. Lawyers are the reason why I sometimes feel like supporting jungle justice.

Wtf!
Calm down.. She will still go through trial
She is innocent in the eyes of the law until proven otherwise

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
Akalia:
She might go Scott free in the end.

she will wish she was dead in the end. However this case ends she is finished. Who will employ her, who will marry her? she will always be living in fear, or on the run living in disguise. ordinary visa will be a problem.

To go to ordinary hospital will become problem you know Naija nurse will ask her "are you not the person that killed somebody?"

The girl is fuc ked!!!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
SapphireBlue:
I said it that this girl could not have tied up and killed a grown man all by herself, she did not act alone and on her own terms.
Las Las, this case will die a natural death.

It is clear that higher powers are backing her up because if na common nigerian, them for don torture craze comot for her body.

Let us assume the law is still operating under "innocent until proven guilty" that is why she is still looking fresh.

I hope she has a good lawyer
I know there's more to this story and I want to hear all of it.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by Kajaard: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
gbaskiboy:
It is either she is sentence to Life Imprisonment or Death imprisonment. ..........

Which one is death imprisonment
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by dododawa1: 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
We are watching
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kajaard:

Which one is death imprisonment
that the one where you die but cannot rest in peace, grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by Kajaard: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
perambulator:

that the one where you die but cannot rest in peace, grin

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by odunayo4william: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
She go understand soon
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by Baba40(f): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
tutudesz:
If Evans can pleaded not guilty with all the evidence, anybody can pleaded not guilty too undecided

This your "pleaded" sha... e tie rapper
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by murmee: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
dollynnn:

Calm down.. She will still go through trial
She is innocent in the eyes of the law until proven otherwise
All what this case is pointing to is that Chidinma was used by very powerful people to set up the man for murder. She definitely didn't kill the man by herself and what is needed from her is to tell the world the people that used her to set the man up!

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by Humanoid01(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
Javari:
I wonder who is advising this girl. With all the many stories she has told the general public indicating she's lying. A psychologist will say; if a person tells too many stories about an indicating event or if they use too many words to defend their action they are possibilities he/she is lying. I feel if she had pleaded guilty the judge Presiding over this case might mitigate her sentence but Nigeria’s judicial system is a mess so don't be surprised she might evade retribution with so much hidden power behind her. In highly litigious countries this girls case would be over by now with everyone knowing her fate before a verdict is passedundecided

That's not true. Some people are bent on telling the whole details of a happening, especially when the hearer is difficult to convince. That is not necessarily an indication of a lie.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by Jeferious: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
perambulator:

she will wish she was dead in the end. However this case ends she is finished. Who will employ her, who will marry her? she will always be living in fear, or on the run living in disguise. ordinary visa will be a problem.

The girl is fuc ked!!!
You read my mind. Whichever way the case goes, she is f**ked for life. E get some kind mumu things wey fit tarnish person image forever. Who would want to deal with a "murderer"? Make I leave "prostitution" for one side.

Even if she is acquitted by the court, men of the underworld fit still come for her. na human being she kill, no be goat. E come be billionaire for that matter. She buy serious market

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
dgagar:
GAGAUNNNNN!!!
NIGERIA MY COUNTRY

Somebody should assist us house with our house rent oo. 48k.
Landlord threatening is getting unbearable again... Any amount is acceptable sir/ma

God bless you all

The best place to get free money is through families and friends.

Nairaland is now something else
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by EvansU: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
gbaskiboy:

Nothing like death imprisonment but death sentence.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by Tapout(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Fr33born:
I hate Lawyers. Lawyers are the reason why I sometimes feel like supporting jungle justice.

Wtf!

You guys should just forget this case, because it's going to drag on for years thanks to our justice system. The only consolation is that she will be in jail pending all the adjourned trial that is yet to come. It took 5 years for Aluu 4 to get justice despite all the evidence littered on the internet. Then how much more this, that there's really no hardcore proof of her killing him.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by 1stKingharry: 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
She had enough time to think
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by sisisioge: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
Fine girl kill fine boy! Na wa o...
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by baralatie(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
Tapout:

You guys should just forget this case, because it's going to drag on for years thanks to our justice system. The only consolation is that she will be in jail pending all the adjourned trial that is yet to come. It took 5 years for Aluu 4 to get justice despite all the evidence littered on the internet. Then how much more this, that there's really no hardcore proof of her killing him.
Aluu case

Memories

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hooker Poops Inside Client’s Room For Demanding A Part Refund In Abuja / Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) / $6M Romance Scam: Nigerian Man Found Guilty Of Conning Guyanese Pensioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.