Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) (34745 Views)

Police, Kidnappers Exchange Gun Fire In Abuja / Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta / Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by atheistandproud(m): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Catastrophic:

Greetings bro,

Please don't be offended by my question.

My Tecno camon of 3 years screen is always hot even when the brightness is 0. This problem started last year if I'm not mistaken (The battery is 3000mAh)..

What can I do to stop this.. I can't press my phone without it getting hot.. Should I go to carlcare and change the battery or what? Will it stop? I don't have money for another phone if not I'd have dumped it tbh..

I really need your help bro..

Sorry for the long epistle. Thanks in advance.

I'll mention you on one of my quiet threads if that's okay with you.
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Catastrophic(m): 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
atheistandproud:

I'll mention you on one of my quiet threads if that's okay with you.

Please do bro.
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by petitejolie(f): 12:25am On Oct 13, 2021
Afonja2:

So, you can not read and understand. You don't know the meanin of pseudo? You are a disgrace to your community. Go and refund the money they borrow to send you to school. Eediot
dey might actually be real police but they ran away cos dey know it’s an illegal patrol just like the ones that came to surulere shot a girl and ranaway like thieves. That might not be their area of jurisdiction. Police too dey kidnap o.
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by MrCuteking(m): 7:32am On Oct 13, 2021
house10s:
because u dey like dey house early doesn't mean every one will b doing same
Nigerians, if person advice una, una go still they yab the person. Who did to us o grin cheesy
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by VickyRotex(f): 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Nigeria is long gone, no thanks to Buhari and his supporters like , Olunmercy56, fatymore, vickyrotex, ajepako, lalasticlala, mynd44, funkebabee, bola146 and folake4u

Shey kosi fun e angry angry

Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by BadNews: 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 19, 2021
tillaman:
don’t get it twisted bro! What if they are kidnappers
Kidnappers wearing police uniform? Keep deceiving yourself, maybe when you fall a victim, you will understand.
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Bola146(f): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Nigeria is long gone, no thanks to Buhari and his supporters like , Olunmercy56, fatymore, vickyrotex, ajepako, lalasticlala, mynd44, funkebabee, bola146 and folake4u

Seun Mynd44 Mukina2 Oam4j Justwise Lalasticlala Rocktation I guess you are not busy nor using glasses

Nigerian Man Charged After A Strangled Lady Was Found In His Bedroom In US / Assemblies Of God Pastor & His Daughter Stab Nurse To Death In Imo / Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos