Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) (34721 Views)

Police, Kidnappers Exchange Gun Fire In Abuja / Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta / Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Kaybenny(m): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lummydee1998:

Shut up and learn

Experience is the only teacher

But due to your pompous nature for the small English you just learnt which I knew you surfed the web before commenting and felling like Wole sonyika.

I wish you buhari
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Psoul(m): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
falcon01:
yeah I just read it well again

Why do u have to comment before reading?
To drag position or what.
Shameful act.
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by remiopash: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
IF CRIME INVESTIGATION THROUGH FINGER PRINT AND DNA ANALYSIS WORKS IN NIGERIA,THOSE GUYS WOULD BE APPREHENDED .
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by chaloskyx: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
ONE NIGERIA NAIRALANDERS I SEE YOUR SECURITY FORCES ARE REPPING YOU GUYS VERY WELL I HAIL UNA!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGERIA IS WORKING
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by kingthreat(m): 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kudos to that guy. He is really a survivor

Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by chaloskyx: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
WHO TOLD YOU NA TODAY YOU KNOW SAY NIGERIAN POLICE WORKS HAND IN HAND WITH KIDNAPPERS AND ROBBERS EVEN GOING AS FAR AS SUPPLYING THEM ARMS . DONT YOU KNOW THE COUNTRY YOU SERVE?
tillaman:
These ones are clearly not police officers
God just saved his motherfvcking arse!!
This country don worse like this

Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by almayda: 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
falcon01:
some Nigerian police are very stupid and usless. What kind of lawless country is this? How can you as a police officer stop so low like this sef? Harassing the people who you are meant to protect?

Modified** I see what you guys are saying e no mean say police no dey haras people!
Mumu,try check meaning of pseudo policeman.
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by sonofElElyon: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3MyW8RwrgU

A Nigerian man wrestled ‘pseudo-police kidnappers’ who insisted on driving his car to their station after going through his car’s documents and boot, IgbereTV reports.

Music executive, Ubi Franklin revealed that the victim is a friend’s nephew. The victim was said to have sensed something off about the men after they shouted him down and insisted on being the ones to drive him to their station after a search around 11pm on Friday October 8 in Lekki area of Lagos state.

While some of the men entered the car, they signaled others who were in a black car to drive behind them.

After the victim’s survival instinct kicked in and pushed him into grabbing the steering and bashing an oncoming vehicle to make his stop, those in the car fled except one of them who was driving. The black car following them also sped off.

The man who the victim wrestled, was then dragged to the police station where he told his story.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU7AAPoggId/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Congratulations to him for escaping being kidnapped... I trust he'll repair the car he bashed to make a stop..
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Foolishbuhari: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
MrCuteking:
Always go home early to avoid thieves or police

They do this nonsense even at noon! So maybe you'd suggest next people don't go to work?
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Olam09(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
falcon01:
some Nigerian police are very stupid and usless. What kind of lawless country is this? How can you as a police officer stop so low like this sef? Harassing the people who you are meant to protect?

Modified** I see what you guys are saying e no mean say police no dey haras people!
Read very well they are not police.. the disguise as police just to kidnap him.. Check for the meaning of psuedo-police

Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Dchair2: 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
aikyg:
Can we see that most of the people who said that SARS extorted money from them were actually extorted by criminals impersonating SARS, and this same criminals were probably shouting ENDSARS last year.

Oga please do not change the narrative! Many of those defunct SARS operatives went beyond their brief, while others were the real criminals, but truth be told there were others who were upright and professional about their duties. It would wrong to say all the offenses and abuse of office by certain members of the SARS unit were false. I believe the IGP has done well to re-engineer the SARS unit with a new reorientation and spell out their specific areas of operations. Truth be told Nigeria needs the SARS unit today more than ever before, it will do all who want a sane society to encourage the new SARS unit
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Debra911(f): 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
falcon01:

I know you're trying to get the FP, but you should have tried grasping the details before commenting
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by falcon01: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Debra911:

I know you're trying to get the FP, but you should have tried grasping the details before commenting
I made a honest mistake, I wasn't trying to get the fp, I even wanted to delete the comment but its usless cause of the numerous quotes on it
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Rexymania(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
Can't you read and understand? Don't you know the meaning of 'psuedo'?

falcon01:

Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by AkanjiNaira: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
This is the definition of "sad" you're running from police more than you're running from the thieves

MrCuteking:
Always go home early to avoid thieves or police
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Tetrahedron: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
I have told seun and his moderators before,

open a police misconduct register on this platform

So we can open their yansh

I don’t know what he is waiting for!
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Chingykay77(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
Around that time and I know I'm alone ..........If i don flash ur papa 3times and una still dy road
O Boy i go clear una ni o
Cuz right now in this country no one is safe and the ones meant to protect US are giving US away for Kidnapping
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Afonja2:

Lazy youth. Illiterate. Beg somebody to translate what happened to you in your native language. Olodo rabata. Oju eja loo moo je...
who be this punk. Aws saying no difference between police and those police- look alike kidnappers. Dunce.
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
falcon01:

Looks like you didn't read it but that's fine. People make mistakes.
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by dfrost: 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
sonofElElyon:

Congratulations to him for escaping being kidnapped... I trust he'll repair the car he bashed to make a stop..

If the law works well, the cops have to pay. I might be wrong though. After all, it's their fault.

This should teach everyone to be security conscious and learn self defense skills. Reaction time to threatening situations is also key.

Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by davit: 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
Naija Police too plenty for roads. Reason they misbehave these days
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kudos to the onlookers who joined in on the rescue, you don't see brave people like this in PH, they will just stand and stare like the default idiots they are, how many kidnap cases could have been foiled if they stopped behaving like idiots.
BTW 90% of the police checkpoints are illegal, these crooks don't have any justification for causing traffic jams in the name of check points.
Go to rumuokoro under bridge, azikiwe, GRA , rumuola and see criminals wearing police uniform doing check points, some of them even kidnap motorists, drivers beware.
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
tillaman:
These ones are clearly not police officers
God just saved his motherfvcking arse!!
This country don worse like this

Stop defending them, our policemen behave like criminals!
Jumping into a persons vehicle, they don't know its dangerous.

Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by tillaman(m): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
quentin06:

Stop defending them, our policemen behave like criminals!
Jumping into a persons vehicle, they don't know its dangerous.
don’t get it twisted bro! What if they are kidnappers

Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by sonofElElyon: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
dfrost:

If the law works well, the cops have to pay. I might be wrong though. After all, it's their fault.

This should teach everyone to be security conscious and learn self defense skills. Reaction time to threatening situations is also key.

But are they really cops? The story suggests otherwise
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
falcon01:
if you no fit do the work comot do another hustle or become criminal! No use opportunity oppress people.
Learn to read before hurrying to comment
The guys aren't police officers
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by dfrost: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
sonofElElyon:

But are they really cops? The story suggests otherwise

Yes, the title includes "pseudo" but they are cops until proven otherwise. These guys are desperate these days. Pray you don't meet them. sad
Re: Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Catastrophic(m): 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
atheistandproud:
Nawa

Greetings bro,

Please don't be offended by my question.

My Tecno camon of 3 years screen is always hot even when the brightness is 0. This problem started last year if I'm not mistaken (The battery is 3000mAh)..

What can I do to stop this.. I can't press my phone without it getting hot.. Should I go to carlcare and change the battery or what? Will it stop? I don't have money for another phone if not I'd have dumped it tbh..

I really need your help bro..

Sorry for the long epistle. Thanks in advance.

Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) / Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun / Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet.