Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,602 members, 7,840,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine (5612 Views)

2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze / Gov Wike's Brother, Sunny Wenike Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo ( Picture / Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by Ekealterego: 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
Ikwere kwenu
nembe kwenu

Biafra is coming

make I dance Ikwere dance small for haters.
Biko hapu ndia.

This is why these people deceive the larger Igbo group easily. So quick to forgive, forget and dance. Observe and stop dancing Nwanne.

7 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by SlayerForever: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ekealterego:

One or two of my friends in SA were not happy about this... Although the guy was chosen or won convincingly and I guess he played that, "opportunity", "unity" and "marginalisation" game well...

You needed to see the huge event he threw in SA as his first programme in charge at the Sheraton Hotels in J'bourg and see men in attendance. Even Abaribe and Ekweremadu attended virtually and made some speech.

His people with the backing of Ikwerre People's Congress led by Livingstone Wechie are solidly behind him. SA happens to be one of the most active of these ohaneze outside of Nigeria.

I don't think this game is from Wike, I think and believe it is from Amaechi... I feel that Wechie's role in the whole game makes me think this...although I have not dug deeper yet.

Although Wechie is a strong Igbophile for long but you know with these people, they speak with both sides of their mouth.

On the other hand, I guess Wike could see that he lost a huge fanbase with his wicked shenanigans and reign of terror in Obigbo, he is walking around these days wearing Igbo attire up and down.

I must say however, Ikwerre people are not homogenous and neither their language. There are many on their side trying to sort the identity crisis over there.

Final note, you see all these people with identity crisis, once they step outside of their village or Nigeria eh, you won't believe they are the same people with such crisis. I have met many of them in Igbo functions outside of Nigeria.

Hmm

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by Commentor: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
Regina Daniels mama na wetin again?

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by Igboid: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ekealterego:

One or two of my friends in SA were not happy about this... Although the guy was chosen or won convincingly and I guess he played that, "opportunity", "unity" and "marginalisation" game well...

You needed to see the huge event he threw in SA as his first programme in charge at the Sheraton Hotels in J'bourg and see men in attendance. Even Abaribe and Ekweremadu attended virtually and made some speech.

His people with the backing of Ikwerre People's Congress led by Livingstone Wechie are solidly behind him. SA happens to be one of the most active of these ohaneze outside of Nigeria.

I don't think this game is from Wike, I think and believe it is from Amaechi... I feel that Wechie's role in the whole game makes me think this...although I have not dug deeper yet.

Although Wechie is a strong Igbophile for long but you know with these people, they speak with both sides of their mouth.

On the other hand, I guess Wike could see that he lost a huge fanbase with his wicked shenanigans and reign of terror in Obigbo, he is walking around these days wearing Igbo attire up and down.

I must say however, Ikwerre people are not homogenous and neither their language. There are many on their side trying to sort the identity crisis over there.

Final note, you see all these people with identity crisis, once they step outside of their village or Nigeria eh, you won't believe they are the same people with such crisis. I have met many of them in Igbo functions outside of Nigeria.

We can't allow these people to continue playing us like this.

I swear, we are not trying as a people.

8 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by D1official: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
see this Fulani bastard. Ikwere are from sokoto state.

make I dance ikwere dance for u small.

Ikwere kwenu,
Biafra kwenu
I know you IGBO so I won't insult you.

But truth be told, it's time we stop letting those chickens play and insult us.

3 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by 24SEVEN: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
SirBlack999:
Wike has even started dressing as an Igbo man recently, it all has to do with 2023. Won't be surprised if he has something to do with the mud flinging at Obi.

Anyway, Igbos haven't forgotten about Obigbo or how he shut Ikoku market. We will remind him of that. FVcking Ikwerres

Why are you taking it personally.
Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by Arda1000(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kaybenny:
Ohaneze SA chapter is stupid to give him that position.

Igbo is a tribe
Ikwere is a tribe

Because one half bother claims an identity doesn't mean or give the other same identity, it's just that the ohaneze SA chapter are all dummies. Igbos are just trying and finding any means necessary for ikwere people to accept them.

Shame
Shame
Shame
oga Igbo is a Nation/Ethnic group not a tribe
Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by Sufferingboy(f): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
Rotimi ameachi at work,2023 is between

APC.....AMEACHI
PDP......OKOWA
Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by Tranquill: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
Today it is Ikwerre, Tomorrow Ijaw, next Ika, next Andoni, next Kalabari, next Ibibio, next Ogoni, next Isoko, next Eleme, Okrika etc

People that are jeyjeyly minding their business o!

Some will even insult and dish out those imbecilic but clearly empty threats, and when you return same to sender you will hear, "you hate Igbo" "your hatred for Igbo".

Someone said Igbo people dey drag who no drag them.

Igbo people ona no dey tire?? Ona no dey shame??
Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by Igboid: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
Tranquill:
Today it is Ikwerre, Tomorrow Ijaw, next Ika, next Andoni, next Kalabari, next Ibibio, next Ogoni, next Isoko, next Eleme etc

Some will even insult and dish out those imbecilic but clearly empty threats, and when you return same to sender you will hear, "you hate Igbo" "your hatred for Igbo".

Your brain is touching again it would appear.
Is it not your Wenike brother that carried his body to Igbo body to contest for election? Was he minding his business?

How many Igbos are trying to contest for posts in Ogbako Ikwerre?
But we have your people crawling all over Ohanaeze Ndiigbo looking for posts.

I don't blame you. I blame Igbos who keep entertaining your folly by allowing you people to not only be registered members of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo, but allowed to contest for posts and win.

It's really shameful and pathetic what Ndiigbo has allowed to go on unabated in the name of building a bridge to an ungrateful hateful beings.

8 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by EmmaJnr1: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
D1official:

I know you IGBO so I won't insult you.

But truth be told, it's time we stop letting those chickens play and insult us.
shut up Fulani banza
Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by Kaybenny(m): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Arda1000:
oga Igbo is a Nation/Ethnic group not a tribe

I see, kanu new ideology.
Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by Ekealterego: 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kaybenny:

I see, kanu new ideology.
The fact that you people's IQ points hovers around one digit on a very good day is not in question but at least sometimes try to borrow intelligence from others.

Is Igbo not an ethnic group?

Now fly out and find a book to read.
Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by chiedu7: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
temitope27:
y come get wahala like this
Why,you dont want them to associate with their roots?
Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by SirBlack999(m): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
24SEVEN:

Why are you taking it personally.
When thunder is done castrating and making you a dickless fellow, then we'll talk about the women raped by his goons in obigbo
Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by zeuss: 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kaybenny:

Igbo is a tribe
Ikwere is a tribe

Because one half bother claims an identity doesn't mean or give the other same identity, it's just that the ohaneze SA chapter are all dummies. Igbos are just trying and finding any means necessary for ikwere people to accept them.

Shame
Shame
Shame

You sound real stu.pid..... Amaechi nyesom are Igbo names.
Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by Skillsnigeria: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
Noted
Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by Idiko1: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kaybenny:

Igbo is a tribe
Ikwere is a tribe

Shame
Shame
Shame

Ikwerre is Edo therefore not tribe. Edo is a tribe.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by 24SEVEN: 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
SirBlack999:

When thunder is done castrating and making you a dickless fellow, then we'll talk about the women raped by his goons in obigbo

You have advertised yourself as an irrational fellow, so I wouldn't engage in any form of argument with you.

Adios!!!
Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by Susu888(m): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
This is proof that the average inyamuri can sell his tribe for money!

So they sold the seat to wike's Brother? grin

Despite how his brother fvcked them h*rdcore in (wht's the lgt name again? undecided) and openly told them he is not an Osu.

Believe me, what an Osu can't do for money does not exit... grin

As the saying goes, if you give an Osu 20 naira he will sell his ..... and make it 50 naira then sell his......e.t.c grin

Shege inyamuri!

na why i prefer dealing with them the most, as long as the price is good they will sell even their children's destiny. smiley

As ohaneze see money dem come spread legs yakata like their women wey dey sell puna for sabon gari.

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by SirBlack999(m): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
24SEVEN:

You have advertised yourself as an irrational fellow, so I wouldn't engage in any form of argument with you.

Adios!!!
That's what you get when you quote me with a foolish take.
Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by 24SEVEN: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
SirBlack999:
That's what you get when you quote me with a foolish take.

Suit yourself with whatever.
Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by SirBlack999(m): 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
24SEVEN:

Suit yourself with whatever.
off you go
Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by chrisxxx(m): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
KosiGee:
If this news is true, then Wenike or whatever he calls himself should be ‘commended’ for seeing an opportunity and seizing it.
Igbos in South Africa should be blamed for electing a someone who clearly will dump and deny them when the time comes.

Ikwerres we have learnt here are not Igbos. We’ve also been told that an Ikwerre person will find it very offensive to be addressed as and associated with anything Igbo.
Wike denied being an Igbo man so how can his brother be the chairman of ohaneze South Africa?
What kind of people constitute the Ohaneze group in SA?
God bless you oooo. I am Ikwerre I am not Igbo. In my community we prefer death to being called Igbo. That is the sentiment. To prove it further in 1963 before the war even when it was advantageous for Ikwerre to claim Igbo but they gathered in Rumuomasi in what is today known as Rumuomasi declaration that they are not Ijaw, Igbo or any other tribe other than being Ikwerre.

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by 24SEVEN: 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
SirBlack999:
off you go

Lest I forget to add, the killing of IPOB members by men of the NA is most welcome and will be supported to happen over and over and over.

If you have a problem with that, that is your problem??

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by Ikinternational: 1:35am On Oct 13, 2021
Kaybenny:

Igbo is a tribe
Ikwere is a tribe

Shame
Shame
Shame

So it's not the man forcing himself on the igbos. But the igbos forcing themselves on ikwerres.

So if a black man joins kkk, it's kkk that's foolish not the black man

lol...your understanding is surely different

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by Collins9156(m): 2:17am On Oct 13, 2021
Sill reading
Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by cazchi: 2:40am On Oct 13, 2021
D1official:
I noticed that even "Nyesomugha osawike " suddenly started dressing in Igbo attire, please someone should tell kwerres to stop attaching themselves to us by force.

We have accepted that ikwerres are not igbos and that's final, as for the Obigbo massacre he should know that we have not forgotten.

Fulani man wey dey claim igbo for NL. Nothing Musa no go see for gate!

Hausas better rise up and kick these fulani out from their lands.
Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by cazchi: 2:45am On Oct 13, 2021
Tranquill:
Today it is Ikwerre, Tomorrow Ijaw, next Ika, next Andoni, next Kalabari, next Ibibio, next Ogoni, next Isoko, next Eleme, Okrika etc

Chai.. see as fulani dey try use reverse psychology. See as e use style name regions of Biafra. Regions wey my brothers dey. People wey dey speak different dialects of igbo and my cousins wey we get similar values and cultures.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Game Over: Tinubu Has Not Slept Since He Saw These / ‘yes Daddy’, Kano Rep Mimics Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso / Governor Alex Otti At 59: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.