Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

How To Cope With Mental Health Disorders In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cope With Mental Health Disorders In Nigeria (148 Views)

Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders / 20-30% Of Nigerians Are Suffering Mental Disorders – Nigerian Govt / Mental Disorders You Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cope With Mental Health Disorders In Nigeria by hacey: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nevertheless, there are many different mental disorders with different presentations. They are generally characterized by abnormal thoughts, perceptions, emotions, behaviour, and relationships with others. Symptoms of mental disorders include depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia and other psychoses, dementia, and developmental disorders, including autism.

Many people exhibit characters that create mental health concerns from time to time. But a mental health concern becomes a mental illness when diagnosed and confirmed by an expert. Ongoing signs and symptoms affect one's ability to function properly. However, if certain signs appear in a short space of time, they may offer clues.

Read more here: https://hacey.org/health/mental-health/worldmentalhealthday2021/
Re: How To Cope With Mental Health Disorders In Nigeria by FvckAllMods: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
I think I'm doing extremely well for myself it's hard harsh scary

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Health Tips: Treatment, Symptoms And Causes Of Gonorrhea (STD) (how To Cure It) / All You Need To Know About Vaginal Yeast Infection / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.