Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Comedian, Woli Agba And Wife Welcome Baby Boy A Year After Losing Child - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comedian, Woli Agba And Wife Welcome Baby Boy A Year After Losing Child (391 Views)

Burna Boy: A Lesson In Dynamism / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth One Year After Major Surgery To Remove 8kg Of Fibroid / Transgender Man And His Gay Husband Welcome Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian, Woli Agba And Wife Welcome Baby Boy A Year After Losing Child by Badoophobia(m): 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
Popular Nigerian Instagram comedian, Ayo Ajewole better known as Woli Agba, and his wife have welcomed a new addition to their family, a baby boy, BLOGARENA can confirm.

The comic act who shared the good news with his fans and followers via his Instagram page revealed they lost a baby January last year.

He recalled how he performed on stage heartbroken and shattered by the loss of the baby but was still able to make people have a good laugh at the event.
In his words,

“Last year, I lost a baby but performed on stage like nothing happened.

January 3, 2020 ‘Hangout with Woliagba’ has been registered to my heart as the day I was heartbroken on stage, hid my sorrows, and made my people laugh while I struggled with the news of a dead baby deep down inside me.

“This year, God has restored my joy and cancelled the memory of my loss. I am so grateful to God. Congratulations to my family. It’s a boy!”
SOURCE: https://blogarena.com.ng/comedian-woli-agba-and-wife-welcome-baby-boy-a-year-after-losing-child/

Re: Comedian, Woli Agba And Wife Welcome Baby Boy A Year After Losing Child by Badoophobia(m): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Congrats!!! Dele don get junior cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Comedian, Woli Agba And Wife Welcome Baby Boy A Year After Losing Child by dawnomike(m): 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
Congratulations to the lovely couple...
Re: Comedian, Woli Agba And Wife Welcome Baby Boy A Year After Losing Child by Blessing185(f): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
Baba ijo..baba ijo.
Re: Comedian, Woli Agba And Wife Welcome Baby Boy A Year After Losing Child by temitope27(m): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

Checkout-these-celebrities-that-died-while-on-film-set-no-2-will-make-you-cry/ / Toyota Camry For Sale / Aje Festival: We Are Committed To Fixing Nigeria Power Supply - Welbeck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.