Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,992 members, 7,859,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

Tega Denied Having S€x With Boma, Check Out What She Said - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tega Denied Having S€x With Boma, Check Out What She Said (366 Views)

Dj Chicken Swears For Himself After A Girl Denied Having S£x With Him. VIDEO / Once Again Tega Denied Having S€x With Boma / Bbnaija Khafi Who Denied Having Sex With Gedoni, Reinstated By London Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tega Denied Having S€x With Boma, Check Out What She Said by 9jaspice: 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
In a new interview, Tega Denied having s€s with Boma despite her video being online...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HgEoOK2nLI

Re: Tega Denied Having S€x With Boma, Check Out What She Said by Olasupov2: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
If getting rid of Belly fat or Baby Fat on your tummy is at the forefront of your mind, following simple methods, then, this information is for you.
Do you want to burn fat twice as fast?

I will like to give you a FREE Ebook on "5 Ways To Get Rid of Baby Fat in 15 days".
If you are interested or you have someone who can benefit from it, kindly type "I Need the FREE Ebook' and send through WhatsApp to -0-7-0-5-1-9-3-0-3-4-2
You know nairaland frowns at links, otherwise I will have made it available here.

(1) (Reply)

Cross Nation Welcome Cross With Over 200 Power Bikes And Cars In Abuja (VIDEO) / Lasisi Elenu Shares A Throwback Of Voicepop He Sent to Thebeat FM / Popular Skit Creator, Mr. Macaroni Explains Snub Of Osinbajo, Nigeria Skit Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.