Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Popular Skit Creator, Mr. Macaroni Explains Snub Of Osinbajo, Nigeria Skit Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Skit Creator, Mr. Macaroni Explains Snub Of Osinbajo, Nigeria Skit Award (379 Views)

Popular Skit Maker Brother Solo Acquires Mansion Worth Millions Of Naira / Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out / Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Skit Creator, Mr. Macaroni Explains Snub Of Osinbajo, Nigeria Skit Award by Yeskem: 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2021
Popular skit creator, Debo Adebayo, better known as Mr. Macaroni has taken to Twitter and Instagram to explain why he rejected the invitation of the Nigeria Skit Awards organisers to visit Vice President Yemi Osinbajo in Aso Rock.

Macaroni using his verified @DeboMacaroni verified Twitter handle said though he was invited to the much criticised meeting with the VP, he turned down the invitation because he is not impressed with the current administration.

Taooma, Woli Agba, Josh2Funny have tried to explain to some disappointed fans that the meeting with Osinbajo was not to promote him, neither were they given ‘brown envelopes”. The comedians who were part of the team to Aso Rock said they rather used the opportunity of the meeting to share the opinion and needs of young people with the country’s number-2 man.

Read more@: https://frontlinenews.com.ng/popular-skit-creator-mr-macaroni-explains-snub-of-osinbajo-nigeria-skit-awards/

Re: Popular Skit Creator, Mr. Macaroni Explains Snub Of Osinbajo, Nigeria Skit Award by TheRareGem1(f): 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
How can there be no skit association? I find it hard to believe this guy. He has met the VP before, he even did a portrait for him. We are tired of hearing shits from you people; both politicians and so call activists. No one can be trusted.
Re: Popular Skit Creator, Mr. Macaroni Explains Snub Of Osinbajo, Nigeria Skit Award by Joylove2324(f): 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
You are agitating and you don't want to engage them ? How do you intend to achieve what you are agitating for ? By magic ? I really don't get.
Re: Popular Skit Creator, Mr. Macaroni Explains Snub Of Osinbajo, Nigeria Skit Award by maybanks: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
This guy is just dilly-dallying over a very simple matter. Go straight to your point, he keeps giving us Fables
Re: Popular Skit Creator, Mr. Macaroni Explains Snub Of Osinbajo, Nigeria Skit Award by Shooyie: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
Let everyone rest abeg! Everyone wants to cook something in someway. He didn't attend, he turned down the invitation, okay! Can we move on now?! TF!

1 Like

Re: Popular Skit Creator, Mr. Macaroni Explains Snub Of Osinbajo, Nigeria Skit Award by lilvicky68(m): 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
And so??

Mtchewwwww
Re: Popular Skit Creator, Mr. Macaroni Explains Snub Of Osinbajo, Nigeria Skit Award by okefranci: 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
Are you sure that you rejected the invitation, hmmmmmmm
Re: Popular Skit Creator, Mr. Macaroni Explains Snub Of Osinbajo, Nigeria Skit Award by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
Yeskem:

he turned down the invitation because he is not impressed with the current administration.
Good enough!

No time to be 2 faced!

(1) (Reply)

I Want Wizkid, Davido And Burna Boy To Do A Song Together Before I Die” – Kemi . / Bbnaija Whitemoney Slams Shippers Over Maria, Queen In Dubai / I Can't Sleep, I Can't Scratch My Head - Tuoyo On Artificial Hair | Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.