Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online (21809 Views)

Eri Kingdom Celebrates Eri Festival (olili Eri) / Chukwuemeka Eri Hosts World Eri Festival In Aguleri, 2019 / Eri Festival: Ooni Of Ife, 25 African Americans To Storm Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by Lavisha(f): 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
hmm
Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by potent5(m): 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
ParrotMAD:
This is crazy

Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by egoldman(m): 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
post=106672839:
Beautiful

Yes beautiful, but are u Igbo? E get why I dey ask?
Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by Emes101(m): 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
And who told this people that we Igbos comes from Israel, maybe it’s their own Ancestors because my Ancestors were in existence before Israel.
Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
Awesome
Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kongo Jews are not real Jews! Isreal need black slaves and they are counting on kanu to deliver them gullible slaves.
Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by Donjovinco: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
They are a people of colour display and identity,main while read Where REGINA DANIEL husbands take her to on for birthday ,https://jovinletter.com/2021/10/12/regina-daniel-my-husband-decides-to-my-birthday-a-religion-trip-of-historical-tutorial/
Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by PrinceOfLagos: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
post=106672839:
Beautiful,
Colorful,
And Lovely scenes.
The people of Eri are so accommodating and friendly.
Glad to see them representing with the Fulani culture on their day of Joy.
(Screenshot below)
That is how we should all live as brothers and sisters in our darling nation.
In One Nigeria FOREVER. ��

God bless the good people of Eri Land.
God bless Anambra State.
God bless Nigeria.
And you had to bring in fulani into your rubbish
You're so shameless
Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by VULCAN(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
There will always be those who hate to see good things happening to you.

Look below for one of them.

paramakina202:
This is a new born festival invented in this 21st century to suit a certain narrative.

2 Likes

Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by VULCAN(m): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
There are some whose bitterness against you is so much that they may die choking on a large bone.

exco90:
Force attaching.. is it by force ?

2 Likes

Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by MI6Surveillance: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
Anambra amaka
Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by Benrosaria(m): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
FactBoyz:
Top Israeli Content Creator And Activist Shares Eri Festival Moments Online

Top Israeli Content Creator and Human Rights Activist Hananya Naftali has shared some photos from the Eri Festival.
He wrote,

The Igbo descendants of Israel are celebrating the Eri Festival.
It is an Ancient Igbo festival celebrated by Ezeora Kings at Obu-Gad in Enugwu Aguleri.
This remarkable festival has been observed from the ancient times in memory of Eri’s journey and subsequent settlement in Igboland. This ancient tradition is magnificent.

https://web.facebook.com/hnaftali/posts/388264659648009

Can’t you see the Jewish symbol on the cloth that matches with the one on their flag. No be carry post

1 Like

Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by paramakina202: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
TimeTraveller:
"...The Igbo descendants of Israel"

If you consider that Africa is the cradle of civilization, then you'd see that Igbos have an identity crisis.
How can Igbos be descendants of Israel, when Igbos existed before Israelis?
How can Igbos be Jews, when Igbos had their system of religion before Judaism?
Do you see the idiocy?

Yet, Igbos celebrate this nonsense as if it is an achievement. Igbo Jews? Laughable...

Point of correction.It is some part of Anambra state that have identity crisis not all Igbo.The people making jest of their ancestor are umu Eri people not Igbo people in general.

1 Like

Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by VULCAN(m): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
This is a forum where there are still a few intelligent ones.

Kindly show your firm evidence that Igbos existed as a group over 4000 yrs ago.

Show your workings or you will receive no marks.

If you don't attempt this question then you are a fool for claiming something existed in the past without any evidence.

TimeTraveller:

If you consider that Africa is the cradle of civilization, then you'd see that Igbos have an identity crisis.
Do you see the idiocy?

Yet, Igbos celebrate this nonsense as if it is an achievement. Igbo Jews? Laughable...

Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by OBALOLA55(m): 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
exco90:
THIS IS NOT THE BEST TIME TO CRY, WAIT TILL EVENING BRUH angry

1 Like

Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by paramakina202: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
VULCAN:
There will always be those who hate to see good things happening to you.

Look below for one of them.

There is nothing good in living a false life.You can't be a jew by simply lying to yourself that you are one.Stop fooling around.
Show me any picture of this festival twenty years ago.
Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by ngwaIgbo223: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
Great race.
Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
lalajnr:
Good one
Outsiders promoting our culture and our own celebrities are just quite wel that's not my business

Does it mean this people do not believe in Christ as Jews!

How come Christianity is dominant in the East when they are descendants of people who dont believe it?

Their are even more Christians in the Eastern Nigeria than the entire landmass of Israel
Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by xpool(m): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
hisgrace090:
The Israeli human right activist name, HANANYA VS KANUANYA Igbo name.

Who say we are not one?

Slave PTSD
You sound so racially endangered

I am full blooded Igbo, a full Negroid, I am not a Caucasian
Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by NLPoliceWoman: 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

And you had to bring in fulani into your rubbish
You're so shameless
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by TimeTraveller: 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
VULCAN:
This is a forum where there are still a few intelligent ones.

Kindly show your firm evidence that Igbos existed as a group over 4000 yrs ago.

Show your workings or you will receive no marks.

If you don't attempt this question then you are a fool for claiming something existed in the past without any evidence.

I was gonna answer you until you said I'd be a fool if I didn't respond. I won't respond.
Na ya papa and your entire lineage be foools.

1 Like

Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by Conrod: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
paramakina202:
This is a new born festival invented in this 21st century to suit a certain narrative.
WHAT NARRATIVE ?onye akuko.
Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by UncommonLogic: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Descendants of Israel?
Delusional clowns.
Why not descendants of the Vikings?

grin grin grin
Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by paramakina202: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Conrod:
WHAT NARRATIVE ?onye akuko.

The Igbo are Jews narrative via Eri which is false.
Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by herich(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
exco90:
Why complaining
Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by CaptainAyub: 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
TimeTraveller:

Do you see the idiocy?

Make una de rest naa.
You are not Igbo,you're not Israeli

1 Like

Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by herich(m): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
TimeTraveller:

Do you see the idiocy?

After your senseless rant, what next?

Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by herich(m): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
SlyDev:
Kongo Jews are not real Jews! Isreal need black slaves and they are counting on kanu to deliver them gullible slaves.

Better to be a slave to Israel than to be in a failing,, useless country with no value, like Nigeria.
Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by elijahkayode(m): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
12 tribes

Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by herich(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
paramakina202:

There is nothing good in living a false life.You can't be a jew by simply lying to yourself that you are one.Stop fooling around.
Show me any picture of this festival twenty years ago.
You don't know anything,, you hypocrite. ,,,,,gerrout
Re: Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online by OfficialAPCNig: 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
xpool:

Slave PTSD
You sound so racially endangered

I am full blooded Igbo, a full Negroid, I am not a Caucasian
Who ask you?

Why are you bullying the dude? He is entitled to his opinion.

I hate phools

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Incredible MAN Of Africa / Saadu Haliru: Emir Of Lafiagi Is Dead / Similarities Between The Igbo And Other Eastern Peoples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.