Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,814 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Police Arrest Three Suspected Killers Of Chef Emeka In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Three Suspected Killers Of Chef Emeka In Abuja (413 Views)

Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police / Suspected Killers Of Army General, Alkali Arrested In Jos (photos) / Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Three Suspected Killers Of Chef Emeka In Abuja by kellypee(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
Operatives of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Police Command have arrested three suspects in connection with the death of a popular Abuja Chef, Mr Vincent Eluagu Chukwuemeka, popularly known as Chef Emeka.

DAILY POST recalls that Eluagu’s body was found in his apartment on August 2, 2021, in the nation’s capital.

The FCT Police Command subsequently commenced discreet investigations into the murder to unravel the circumstances surrounding the death.

In a statement issued and made available to newsmen on Tuesday in Abuja, the FCT Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, DSP Josephine Adeh said the command has successfully arrested three suspects in connection to the murder.

by TaboolaSponsored Links
You May Like
Listen To Your Podcasts In Minutes Not Hours—With This App
Blinkist
The PPRO stated that the investigation revealed that Mr Vincent Eluagu was gruesomely murdered.

According to the statement, the FCT Police Commissioner, Babaji Sunday, while condoling with the family of the victim, said the suspects would be made to face the full wrath of the law.

The statement reads, “The investigations by the police team led to the arrest of the three (3) male suspects, Kingsley Obinna, 24 years, Musa Tanimu, 25 years and Mohammed Sha’aba 26 years, for their complicity in the crime.

“Investigations by the homicide section of the Command Criminal Investigations Department (CID) clearly revealed how the suspects gruesomely murdered the victim in cold blood.

“The CP, while condoling with the family and friends of the deceased, assured that the suspects would be charged to court upon completion of the investigations.
Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Killers Of Chef Emeka In Abuja by temitope27(m): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
Biafran people still follow join
Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Killers Of Chef Emeka In Abuja by endsarrrs(f): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hi Nairalanders, today is my Born-day. Wish me Happy Birthday!!

Party is coming up 20th October.

wink
Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Killers Of Chef Emeka In Abuja by Totilopussylick(m): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kudos to those officers cool

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Killers Of Chef Emeka In Abuja by Totilopussylick(m): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
endsarrrs:
Hi NL Wish me happy birthday
happy birthday to you.

Remember my cake kiss

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Killers Of Chef Emeka In Abuja by endsarrrs(f): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
Totilopussylick:
happy birthday to you.
Remember my cake kiss
Thank you! grin
Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Killers Of Chef Emeka In Abuja by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
endsarrrs:
Hi Nairalanders, today is my Born-day. Wish me Happy Birthday!!

Party is coming up 20th October.

wink

Happy birthday, i wish you all the best in life. Many fruitful years to come and may you live long to fulfill your purpose on earth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cold World: How SARS Killed 20-year-old Daniel Chibuike Onyeukwu / Gateman Attempts To Sell His Boss Car For N350k In Cross River State / Police Officers Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs Says ''it Doesn't Matter"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.