Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West (11354 Views)

Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death / House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Basheer22: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
osuofia2:
THEY WANT TO COPY THE NE DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION. COPY COPY PEOPLE

The North copied NDDC.
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Vireani79: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
xcesspaschal:
God help me.....I need an advice on how to avoid attempting suicide..... someone please help

Can we talk
WhatsApp
080-66-48-28-08
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by IBBG(m): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
So whose money will they use in funding it. South south oyel money abi?
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by marley92(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
THE FUNNY THING ABOUT THIS IS THAT THIS PEOPLE ALWAYS FIND WAYS THAT LOOK LEGITIMATE BUT ALWAYS END UP MESSING IT UP, WHAT GOOD HAS NDDC DONE FOR THE NIGER DELTA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by uunwanaobong3: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
This country is heading for serious division oooo.

I though ABIA AND IMO (FROM SOUTH EAST) and ONDO AND LAGOS (FROM SOUTH WEST) are part of niger delta development commission (NDDC)? Now that south east and west are having their own commission, are these 4 states going to eat from these two commissions? What an injustic!

And couple with the fact that every states(including northern states) that pipe line passes through is Now known as HOST COMMUNITY AND COLLECTING THE SAME REVENUE AS OIL PRODUCING COMMUNITY, what is now left for south south (the goose that lay all the eggs), for all the oil spillage, enviromental destruction, under development & resources theft?

South south leaders should stand up & demand for their independent natural resource control & also south south development commission ooo.

Niger delta is not south south region, niger delta comprises of all oil producing state including those from other region.

Finally, na bad belle & hatred go finally divide this country.
Parasite every where
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by SmartPolician: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
osuofia2:
THEY WANT TO COPY THE NE DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION. COPY COPY PEOPLE

Nope... everyone is looking for means of embezzlement. Steal the oil money while it lasts. A Nigeria without oil will be disastrous.
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Christistruth00: 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
xcesspaschal:
God help me.....I need an advice on how to avoid attempting suicide..... someone please help

Earnestly pour out your heart to Jesus

He has the Solution to your Problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by zionzoe(m): 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
xcesspaschal:
Your conscience is God in you.
He will say don't do it.

But your brain is already corrupted wanting you to kill yourself.

Sin is the reason why your brain was hacked.

Listen to your conscience and keep what you can't give... life.
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by kayusely70(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
I hope the resources of the commissions would be judiciously used.
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Lionnation: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
Some south east and south west states will enjoy NDDC and also enjoy thus new one SEDC and SWDC
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Lionnation: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
kayusely70:
I hope the resources of the commissions would be judiciously used.
no
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Zagee: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Conduit pipes. Of what use are all these commission? Bloody close them down and empower the states more!!!
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Military0001: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
[quote author=endsarrrs post=106673631] SEDC, SWDC is about to join the looters association. Ibo & criminality is like 5 & what?!

Clown

@endsarrrs, I don’t care about your tribe, but you must be a big fool and a dead man walking to attack the Ibo tribe, if you don’t change from your hate towards Ibo tribe na heart break go finally kill you soon.
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Sammerboi: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Creating of commission in various won’t change shit. It’s another avenue for the politicians from the various regions to steal money. Just decentralized the country and move power back to the regions.
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
Las las we go dey alright.
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by stinechykee: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Anything to make peace reign is welcomed

The igbos should shealth there sword and join hands in the nation's building

A greater Nigeria I see soonest
Which Igbos should sheath their sword,look Igbos have cross that stage for a very long time now and what they want is Biafra and the longer FG delay it the worst they will get from Igbos
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by iyke2frankeze: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
xcesspaschal:

If you die by suicide, you will face a greater suffering and frustration in hell fire. Don't try it! Suicide does not end suffering it graduates it to eternal and greater suffering.

1 Like

Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Igboid: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
uunwanaobong3:
This country is heading for serious division oooo.

I though ABIA AND IMO (FROM SOUTH EAST) and ONDO AND LAGOS (FROM SOUTH WEST) are part of niger delta development commission (NDDC)? Now that south east and west are having their own commission, are these 4 states going to eat from these two commissions? What an injustic!

And couple with the fact that every states(including northern states) that pipe line passes through is Now known as HOST COMMUNITY AND COLLECTING THE SAME REVENUE AS OIL PRODUCING COMMUNITY, what is now left for south south (the goose that lay all the eggs), for all the oil spillage, enviromental destruction, under development & resources theft?

South south leaders should stand up & demand for their independent natural resource control & also south south development commission ooo.

Niger delta is not south south region, niger delta comprises of all oil producing state including those from other region.

Finally, na bad belle & hatred go finally divide this country.
Parasite every where

Go and sit down.
You signed up for one NIGERIA.
Enjoy the NIGERIA and stop bitching.
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Yankee101: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
And the other zones?
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Abujason: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mumummadu Buhari, Gov. Uzodinma and Gov. Umahi will soon veto it.
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Tywo2018: 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
Instead we should practice Regional Government. Nigeria politician and siphoning God almighty help this Country ooo.. undecided
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Timekeeper: 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
diplomat058:
hmm. As laudable as that would be, it will not happen that way. The commission will be a distinct federal establishment under ministerial supervision. I doubt if it will be allowed to fiddle into the present theatrical regionalism that DAWN projects

Check ur mail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Resignation: Jostle Begins For Vacant Ministerial Positions / Revealed: Buhari Is Sick, Visited London Bridge Hospital On The 1st Of Dec,2015 / Finance Minister Zainab, Soludo, Peterside Advocate Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.