Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

Ikpeba Backs Rohr To Remain As Super Eagles Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ikpeba Backs Rohr To Remain As Super Eagles Coach (151 Views)

Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him / David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance / Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ikpeba Backs Rohr To Remain As Super Eagles Coach by solbase10(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
Former Nigerian forward, Victor Ikpeba has kicked against the call by some Nigerians and ex-internationals demanding the sack of Gernot Rohr as Super Eagles coach.

Recall that after the team’s shocking loss against the Central Africa Republic (CAR) in a 2022 World Cup qualifiers at the Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos, there was call for Rohr’s resignation.

The German tactician who has been with the Super Eagles since 2016, has been criticized for not making positive impacts in the senior national team in terms of winning titles.

However, Ikpeba during Monday Night Football Programme on Supersports, said that Rohr has done enough to remain as coach of the Super Eagles.

“Gernot Rohr must stay put as Super Eagles manager because I am a big fan of him. Some people said he has stayed for five years and not won anything, But I have so much confidence in him.”

Source: https://www.completesports.com/ikpeba-backs-rohr-to-remain-as-super-eagles-coach/

Re: Ikpeba Backs Rohr To Remain As Super Eagles Coach by Totilopussylick(m): 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
sad
Re: Ikpeba Backs Rohr To Remain As Super Eagles Coach by kenzysmith: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ikpeba is right here this coach has done no wrong 4 me which coach in this world has nt loss to a midiocre teams this guy has done well 4 me took up a national team who has failed to qualify for afcon back to back he came him and qualify us from d group of death, and also qualify us for 3 major tornaments, he is picking players base on form rather than name than our local coaches usually does, he paid his backroom staffs from his 40 thousand dollars per month, and he is been owe for 8months, nigerians should let this man do his job and very certain after d worldcup he will leave let see what your amunike u shout abt what he will do.

(1) (Reply)

Well Organised Hungary Force England To Go The Distance / Congratulations To Thiago Silva Who Has Become The 8th Player To Reach 100 Caps / Subscribe And Get 5 Sure Odds With Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.