Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Oyetola Speaks On Pandora Papers Allegations, Says He Did No Wrong - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola Speaks On Pandora Papers Allegations, Says He Did No Wrong (16556 Views)

I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) / Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers / APC: We Did No Wrong, Bagudu Replies Pro-oshiomhole Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyetola Speaks On Pandora Papers Allegations, Says He Did No Wrong by MPESA(m): 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
77up:
Omo ale jatijati.
Tarnishing the image of your own just for political peanut.

Biggest joke on you fool tongue

You are very stu.p.d for calling him name because he's saying the truth irrespective of his tribe ....
Re: Oyetola Speaks On Pandora Papers Allegations, Says He Did No Wrong by Superwave16320: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
The bastard that use his daughter to launder billions does not know her a minor.

Danniedpastor:

See you referring to a minor as 'olosho'.
When would you have sense?

Re: Oyetola Speaks On Pandora Papers Allegations, Says He Did No Wrong by Superwave16320: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
The way Tinubu does not care if the entire Igbo tribe perish out of miserable hate n foolishness.

WhatCanIsay:

As in the boiling hatred in you is to the extent of calling his 13 years old daughter a prostitute?

Wow don't kill yourself on top who will never know of your existence.
Re: Oyetola Speaks On Pandora Papers Allegations, Says He Did No Wrong by Yankee101: 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Thieves, Tinubu's thieves
Re: Oyetola Speaks On Pandora Papers Allegations, Says He Did No Wrong by VEHINTOLAR: 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Igbo criminals won't say anything about this na Tinubu family account be their problem.

Igbo is a Foolish tribe!!
Re: Oyetola Speaks On Pandora Papers Allegations, Says He Did No Wrong by Ykc2(m): 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Superwave16320:
Who owns the 20 billion dollars in Peter Obi's daughter, him or his olosho 13 year old daughter. Once you provide a response I will answer your question.

ok let say your criminal tinubu and oyetola's is better criminal than peters obi's ,I hope you know what is 20 billion dollars?
Re: Oyetola Speaks On Pandora Papers Allegations, Says He Did No Wrong by redsun(m): 12:41am On Oct 14, 2021
Vagabonds in power. All the politicians and clergies are in one way or the other guilty of the offence of looting the people's wealth and milking them dry The unlucky ones are the ones that are exposed. And being exposed for a treasonable crime doesn't mean being brought to book
Re: Oyetola Speaks On Pandora Papers Allegations, Says He Did No Wrong by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:11am On Oct 14, 2021
Superwave16320:
The way Tinubu does not care if the entire Igbo tribe perish out of miserable hate n foolishness.

Your hatred is really funny. So na Tinubu send you work and coded in you this overwhelming hatred for life? Don't commit suicide o
Re: Oyetola Speaks On Pandora Papers Allegations, Says He Did No Wrong by Superwave16320: 7:24am On Oct 14, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Your hatred is really funny. So na Tinubu send you work and coded in you this overwhelming hatred for life? Don't commit suicide o

Your igbo clown of a father should have sent me
Re: Oyetola Speaks On Pandora Papers Allegations, Says He Did No Wrong by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:37am On Oct 14, 2021
Superwave16320:

Your igbo clown of a father should have sent me

Seems all fathers are clown to you... It's not bad if your dad it's so. At least it's an honest work he trained you with.
Re: Oyetola Speaks On Pandora Papers Allegations, Says He Did No Wrong by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2021
MPESA:

You are very stu.p.d for calling him name because he's saying the truth irrespective of his tribe ....

The absurdity of all these tinubu urchins is to believe that all Yorubas owe Tinubu loyalty. I'm still yet to see the basis of that assumption.
Re: Oyetola Speaks On Pandora Papers Allegations, Says He Did No Wrong by MPESA(m): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

The absurdity of all these tinubu urchins is to believe that all Yorubas owe Tinubu loyalty. I'm still yet to see the basis of that assumption.

Don't mind them.
Re: Oyetola Speaks On Pandora Papers Allegations, Says He Did No Wrong by 77up(m): 8:57am On Oct 14, 2021
MPESA:

You have stupidity traint in your lineage for jumping like a stupid fool that you are on my mention without invite undecided
Re: Oyetola Speaks On Pandora Papers Allegations, Says He Did No Wrong by Raph82(m): 9:29am On Oct 14, 2021
This stupid man is one of the worst that has happened to that poor state called Osun. No tangible project at all, just paying salary, that's all. He is a product of godfatherism, because he was imposed on the state as Tinubu's cousin. Anyways, salary payment too can be an achievement to campaign with for 2nd term, this is Nigeria, where anything goes.
Re: Oyetola Speaks On Pandora Papers Allegations, Says He Did No Wrong by Danniedpastor(m): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2021
Superwave16320:
The bastard that use his daughter to launder billions does not know her a minor.

Your hatred will be your undoing.

He established a company in his daughters name, does that make the daughter a prostitute?

Try, get sense na.
Re: Oyetola Speaks On Pandora Papers Allegations, Says He Did No Wrong by MPESA(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2021
77up:
You have stupidity traint in your lineage for jumping like a stupid fool that you are on my mention without invite undecided

Re-read what you wrote... It's obvious that stupidity runs in your lineage.... Stop be be a Paw for Politicans cheese game , go and make money for your children idi-ot.
Re: Oyetola Speaks On Pandora Papers Allegations, Says He Did No Wrong by 77up(m): 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
MPESA:

Re-read what you wrote... It's obvious that stupidity runs in your lineage.... Stop be be a Paw for Politicans cheese game , go and make money for your children idi-ot.
Go and make money hiss as if he can comfortably feed ordinary fowl for a week grin

Swerve from my mention abeg online millionaire tongue
Re: Oyetola Speaks On Pandora Papers Allegations, Says He Did No Wrong by Bunmhi(f): 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
One day monkey go go market e no go come back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igboho May Leave Detention Today - The Nation / Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) / Nigeria To End Petrol Imports In 18 Months – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.