Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Back And Better - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Back And Better (1076 Views)

Bigger And Better With Itel S70 / Itunes Cards Rates Back And Better....call Or Whatsapp Asap / Glo Free Data Day... Bigger And Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back And Better by Candidlady: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
Missed all of you!
missed nairalands update and cruise
Re: Back And Better by Walex124(m): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
Candidlady:
Missed all of you!

missed nairalands update and cruise
Re: Back And Better by Ahmback(m): 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
Walex124:
missing you so much, how are you doing? Hope you are doing good?
i doubt you know this person ......
Re: Back And Better by Walex124(m): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2021
Ahmback:
[/s] ......
Re: Back And Better by Shalommy(f): 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
smiley
Re: Back And Better by Candidlady: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
Shalommy:
I know there are alot of fake people here. I'm just me and i don't live a fake life. So, you're safe with me . Tell me, should i mail your new account?

Yes please°°°° new acct°°°°

@bolded
The line tho...
Last person that used that line... Was the opposite igot in return

Permit me....why do you wanna mail me
Re: Back And Better by Shalommy(f): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded
The line tho...

Re: Back And Better by Candidlady: 11:41am On Mar 09, 2022
Rickpat

Sorry imust have missed your mention... Trying to help sort something out...

Iam fine thanks for checking up on me.. Hope you are great yourself
Re: Back And Better by rickpat(m): 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:
Rickpat

I'm good...
alright,do take care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back And Better by McEphiks(m): 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded
The line tho...

It is what it is grin grin
Re: Back And Better by rickpat(m): 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:
Rickpat

trust your folks are great as well?
Re: Back And Better by rickpat(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:
Rickpat

I really do like you,the way you write,your assertions and you're really intelligent...I love reading your post...and you can fight oo..but behind all that, you have this great personality...can we be friends?.. though we aint enemies....gosh how do I say thisssss....I WANNA MAIL YOU?..is it alright?
Re: Back And Better by Candidlady: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
rickpat:
I really do like you,the way you write,your assertions and you're really intelligent...I love reading your post...and you can fight oo..but behind all that, you have this great personality...can we be friends?.. though we aint enemies....gosh how do I say thisssss....I WANNA MAIL YOU?..is it alright?

Thanks for the compliments smiley like you said, we not enemies!! We friends

Don't have access to the mail of this acct and even if idid iwouldnt respond to no mail... Trusting anyone one here is like a hen leaving her chick in the open when a hawk is flying by!!!

Yakuri da n Allah let just leave our talks on here!!!°°° ijust hope iwas polite enough°°°
Re: Back And Better by rickpat(m): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Thanks for the compliments smiley like you said, we not enemies!! We friends

Don't have access to the mail of this acct and even if idid iwouldnt respond to no mail... Trusting anyone one here is like a hen leaving her chick in the open when a hawk is flying by!!!

Yakuri da n Allah let just leave our talks on here!!!°°° ijust hope iwas polite enough°°°

okay...I get your point though...

though it's really hard to shallow but I would respect it.

apart from here is really hard trusting people these days though...why do you find it hard trusting here though?
Re: Back And Better by Candidlady: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
rickpat:
okay...I get your point though...

though it's really hard to shallow but I would respect it.

apart from here is really hard trusting people these days though...why do you find it hard trusting here though?

Trust is expensive and icant afford it

Shikena
Re: Back And Better by rickpat(m): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Shikena
sure it is
Re: Back And Better by rickpat(m): 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Shikena
well, I'm really glad I could tell you this though,when I got in here a month ago ...cus I felt I could interact with people and reach out to a wide audience,you never can tell who would see a post and find it useful...I stumbled into your one of your post,and I started reading from you...look candid,you are a great person,I just want to tell you..no matter what you go through or must have gone through..you still remain a very strong person...just know that I'm always a mention away..I will always be a friend to you from afar..be strong girl!!!..I don't have friends here but you really caught my attention...be good always
Re: Back And Better by Candidlady: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
rickpat:
well, I'm really glad I could tell you this though,when I got in here a month ago ...cus I felt I could interact with people and reach out to a wide audience,you never can tell who would see a post and find it useful...I stumbled into your one of your post,and I started reading from you...look candid,you are a great person,I just want to tell you..no matter what you go through or must have gone through..you still remain a very strong person...just know that I'm always a mention away..I will always be a friend to you from afar..be strong girl!!!..I don't have friends here but you really caught my attention...be good always

Now iwanna cry cry

If you were by my side now I'd tell Mr kabiru to pass you a cup .. Thanks so much. This really got to me!! Hopefully sons of Adam don't call you a simp for this smiley

Thanks so much iam also a click away!!! You got access to the mail of this your acct ba?
Re: Back And Better by rickpat(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Now iwanna cry cry

If you were by my side now I'd tell Mr kabiru to pass you a cup .. Thanks so much. This really got to me!! Hopefully sons of Adam don't call you a simp for this smiley

Thanks so much iam also a click away!!! You got access to the mail of this your acct ba?
yes,this is my one and only mail...

for the simps stuffs...I don't read a message once I see any form of insult... I'm not here for all that... I'm not a child...there are already mentioning and saying things in that spaghetti post... they're are the least of my problem.

please don't cry...I mean every word..never thought I would be interested in having a Friend here...such is life
Re: Back And Better by rickpat(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Now iwanna cry cry

this is my one and only mail...just dont cry okay.. you're really a good person trust me..as for the simp stuff..I don't bother about that... they're are saying stuffs in the spaghetti post...but I don't read any post once I see insults... I'm not here for that... I'm not a child...I came here to just give my opinion about anything I know... maybe it could be of help to someone...please be Happy,safe and always reach out when it gets hard...all I know that...you have a lot to offer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back And Better by rickpat(m): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
I sighted you...hope you are doing great?

hope your day was good?

do have yourself a blessed night

see ya tomorrow, better and stronger... sleep well... candidlady

1 Like

Re: Back And Better by Candidlady: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
rickpat:
I sighted you...hope you are doing great?

hope your day was good?

do have yourself a blessed night

see ya tomorrow, better and stronger... sleep well... candidlady

Thanks my day was great.. Hope yours was greater?
Re: Back And Better by rickpat(m): 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Thanks my day was great.. Hope yours was greater?
not so great..kinda mixed
Re: Back And Better by rickpat(m): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
candidlady

How are you doing?Just remembered you hence this message...don't know why these words came to mind though but I just want you to know that YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, SMART, WISE,A BRAVE AND COURAGEOUS WOMAN,don't let anyone make you feel less..have a blessed day and week ahead....don't beat up all the nairaland guys o... lol...you have strength o... be safe and happy...good afternoon to youuuuu!
Re: Back And Better by rickpat(m): 10:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
candidlady

really nice seeing you happy and playing around the forum tonight...take it up.. happiness will always keep finding you wherever you are and wherever you go...have yourself a blessed night.... *angels on guard*... sleep like a baby!!

(1) (Reply)

The Water Sprites Or Water Spirits / New Forums for Nairaland? / A New Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.