Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation (36047 Views)

DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bans Family Visitation By Usman 0 / Chiwetalu Agu: Army Release Statement On Why Nollywood Actor Was Arrested / Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Kokaine(m): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
AkalaJ:
Baba don buy market. I think they're just trying to set an example with him. They may end up releasing him, but not without first stressing the hell out of him.
my impression too.
They did like this for naira Marley and later released him. Its like celebrities have immunity generally.
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by bekpo(m): 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
9jah:

He didn't commit any offense, if he is a citizen ,but what we have in Nigeria is not citizenship, but mere indigenes with no rights.

It doesn't lie in ur mouth to say he commit no crime. He's not a citizen that's why he treat d law of d land with disdain. He will now understand that in this country, there r laws. He's regretting his actions now, but it's too late for him. It's people like u that r chearing him to d prison, now I r enjoying ur freedom while he's there in solatory.
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by lolshow: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
What do you feel about Nigeria's present situation? || Funniest Street interview ��
What did you think? Are we growing? Let's hear you from the comment session.
Check out what people say!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT5Ghy3A-Y0
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by bdon123(m): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
M still trying to understand wats this buhari n his cows are thinking.Why arrest a veteran actor on inciting support for ipob charges even though its obvious he isnt guilty.Why should their self on d foot.Its Obvious Agu will make Neutral Igbos more angry n sympathetic to ipob cause.which kind mumu secret service we get self....its like this people dont even want peace to Reign
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Elisean(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
No Nigerian should support these

Very very wrong

So because I support this, I am now from Afghanistan?
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by tonididdy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:
This is soo unnecessary of the DSS.... you'd only make him a hero.
What stupid hero? angry

Is igboho a hero today?
Is KANU a hero today?

Not until ten thousands and hundred thousands more stand and follow in their fights, they will be forgotten until then they are no heroes, more like bravemen!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
bekpo:

It doesn't lie in ur mouth to say he commit no crime. He's not a citizen that's why he treat d law of d land with disdain. He will now understand that in this country, there r laws. He's regretting his actions now, but it's too late for him. It's people like u that r chearing him to d prison, now I r enjoying ur freedom while he's there in solatory.

Tell me any sane democratic country, in the world where this is an offense?
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by DrChukki: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
gidgiddy:

For putting on a Biafran dress which is not even against the law?

There is no law in Nigeria that bans Biafra or the Biafran flag

Only IPOB as a group was banned, not Biafra or the Biafran flag

Same thing I'm saying... Is Biafra color a symbol of IPOB?
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Virus99:
Honestly things are so hard in this Nigeria now. Just imagine this morning one guy in my street was begging me to buy his cat, saying he needed money badly.. .
Well I told him that I don't need a cat angry...infact that I don't even have any rat � in my house. He said he will bring rat in the evening grin grin grin

hhaahahahahahaahhaha....u sef nawa ooo...lolz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by ObalaEmma: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lol Nigeria and forming strong man with igbos. If this Chiwetelu matter start turning to another thing, hope DSS would still maintain their reason of arresting him. It's so unnecessary. As everyone knows Chiwetelu is a comedian and have a special place in Nollywood.

So unnecessary
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by bekpo(m): 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
9jah:

Tell me any sane democratic country, in the world where this is an offense?

Nigeria is a sane country, if u contravene our laws, u go in for it. U don't put on terrorists regalia distributing food stuffs, u r indirectly soliciting support for terrorists and when cought, u will b treated like a terrorist.
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by baralatie(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
realman4me:
These is the same mistake FG made with Maxi Nnamdi kanu, before you know it chinwetalu Agu will become a super megastar.person only wear cloth una don dey carry am go Abuja for what if I may ask. Fg make una receive sense abeg, una own too much.
Megastar for Biafra. Abi

That means chiwetalu is not coming out of DSS custody
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by waliezia(m): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
Like play like play, this joke don turn to serious case ooooo
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
And Gumi walking around freely... tell me one reason igbos will not ask their separate country... go to North East and bring down all the boko haram terrorist flag there I take you serious
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Evercurious(f): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
Oracleforce:

Where do you think he is now?.. Is he in the DSS hotel?

Don't start what you can't finish...I'm very sure that he will be regretting putting on that Biafra attire...because of some of those things that he supposes to be doing now...but because of the restriction of movement, he would not be able to do it...

He who run away in a fight, live to fight again...

Stop being silly all the time.
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by tarantino1: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
bekpo:

Always very easy to detect an illiterate Fulani zombie when you read their words.
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
bekpo:

Nigeria is a sane country, if u contravene our laws, u go in for it. U don't put on terrorists regalia distributing food stuffs, u r indirectly soliciting support for terrorists and when cought, u will b treated like a terrorist.

You were given a law ( a decree ) made by your oppressors for the benefits of your oppressors .
Get the heck out of here
Thats not how a sane country functions
When a sane country makes,laws /constitution
the citizens participates, have opinions and suggestions ,before they relinquish there rights to the state ,to protect there fundamental human rights (Magna Carta) social contract .
In Nigeria you dont have any social contract with the state,so you dont have any rights.
You can be killed,jailed like a dog with no consequences.
Mr sane kwantry.

Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Kingosytex(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Like play like play, chiwetalu Agu might end up serving life sentence in prison shocked

He has been released.
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by ayodelej(m): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
To the idiots and fools who will be shouting Biafra nation on social media, can you see your lives? Chiwetalu Agu has been moved to DSS headquarters in Abuja. You will be in South West and still be calling yorubas cowards. Can you all see that you guys don't have common liver. Shior!
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Ohizman73(m): 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
gidgiddy:

there is no law banning non -nigerian military camo
But go put am on now,,,,,,,, grin
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by DaRuud(m): 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
Totilopussylick:
why are they still holding him
When ekwensu finally romanced Mummy water
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by karashita: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
Racoon:
Gumi that have made himself the minister of bandit/ terrorists affairs have never ever been invited for questioning let alone arrested or even flown to Abuja because he belong to the right favoured clique right?

Continue! I still say it, these are the kinds of injustice that further poison the minds of many which end up radicalization them.So much selective justice in this failed contraption called a country.

Unfortunately, we have one damn insensitive people in power.Selective justice is their stock in trade.
Do we even have opinion leaders again in this country? Human rights activists?It is well.
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Gfh1: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Really
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by FamTomx2(m): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
Asgard73:
... and Igbo governors are mopping like idiots .. even the politicians are fools .. talk more of igbos themselves..

Wen the fool Reno said that igbos don’t have people to speak for them .. he was right .. igbos and their I don’t care attitude is what is keeping dem down in Nigeria

Lelectons they won’t partici and won’t vote .. next to come out to shout rigging.. who rigged if not your fellow igbo
I’m down for Biafra and IPOB .. but we’re are still using the Nigeria naira .. participate in Nigeria matter while echoing Biafra.. No!
How do they them want to move.. you can’t hold yourself down and be shouting government and blaming others ..

2023 is here .. Election Day they will drink beer and abuse the country that the military keep harassing them and still remain in the country to blame humans wey them give the total right to harass them without qualms

The thing the provoke .. Amaka m Ihe ndi igbo is their downfall.

Chiwetalu can stay there .. with time he will give himself brain..

Dss military and any government mean to igbos will continue fvcking them till they receive a united sense ..

In no mattter what .. Asgard remains proud of his igbo blood

Dss is purely intimidating igbos because they know say .. uzu no get mouth.

Hhmmm
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Oracleforce: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
Evercurious:

Stop being silly all the time.

Alright ....you have now become a monitoring spirit to me on this platform...Who knows maybe you are one of the secret security agents planted on various social media to be monitoring people's comments...

I will not fall for your traps...carry your wahala dey go....and stop monitoring my comments
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
DaRuud:

When ekwensu finally romanced Mummy water

grin

Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by phal: 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
adajid209:
Mosquito don land on top testicles

Who go knack the mosquito bayi? grin grin grin
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Ovamboland(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
gidgiddy:

Go and listen to the video of Col Effiong when he surrendered to Nigeria and read the text of the terms of surrender.
The Biafra nation, it's symbols and paraphernelia has ceased to exist forever.

Displaying the flag is spitting on the graves of millions who lost their lives to settle the question of the right of Biafra to exist.
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by bekpo(m): 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
9jah:

You were given a law ( a decree ) made by your oppressors for the benefits of your oppressors .
Get the heck out of here
Thats not how a sane country functions
When a sane country makes,laws /constitution
the citizens participates, have opinions and suggestions ,before they relinquish there rights to the state ,to protect there fundamental human rights (Magna Carta) social contract .
In Nigeria you dont have any social contract with the state,so you dont have any rights.
You can be killed,jailed like a dog with no consequences.
Mr sane kwantry.

Read d 1999 construction (as amended) the preamble what does it say? "We d people of Nigeria...." U even have national assembly members that represents u at d national assembly that even made these laws including Sen Eyinaya IPOB Abaribe who's been in d national assembly for 16 yrs with only IPOB sponsorship as an achievement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

77 Newly Elected APC National Officials (Full List) / University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) / Cooking Gas Tax: Nigerians To Pay N10,000 - NALPGAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.