Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport (27442 Views)

Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) / Peter Obi's Supporters Mount Huge Campaign Billboard In Sokoto State (Video) / 2023: Tinubu's Billboard At Airport Road Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by Soso990240(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
I like this man, but i dont like his Party
Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by chaloskyx: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
CAUSE THEY KNOW UNA VOTE NO DEY COUNT NAA FOR ABUJA DEM DEY DECIDE THE WINNER AND LOOSER

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by AmuEbule: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:

We Are Talking About Anambra.
And They Are Busy Talking About A Link To Abuja.
Where Do We Place This One Naa??
When Are They Going To Flag Off Their Campaign??
The fear of IPob is the beginning of wisdom for many of these do nothing Igbo politicians. They don chase this one comot from Anambra State grin

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by BluntCrazeMan: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Olarewaju89:
undecided

He's not aware of the billboard so no insult Pls

Oya naa, He Should Tell Them To Bring It Down Immediately, And Go Back To Anambra State And Install It At The Anambra International Cargo Airport

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by Soso990240(m): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
SensualMan1:
Andy Uba my Anambra brother, I'll advice u to shelve this ur odd ambition of ruling Ndi Anambra, it will never work. All ur past atrocities and recent ones can never be forgotten.
Soludo we know! We say No to a murderer!
Its you and your Soludo that are murderers.. you think we don't know Soludo's record?
Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by BluntCrazeMan: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
AmuEbule:

The fear of IPob is the beginning of wisdom for many of these do nothing Igbo politicians. They don chase this one comot from Anambra State grin
I no wan Laugh Abegg

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by redroom: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
banom:
Release NNAMDI KANU or there will be no election in Anambra state

Rie nsi

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by BluntCrazeMan: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Soso990240:
Its you and your Soludo that are murderers.. you think we don't know Soludo's record?
I would like to know about Soludo’s Records, so that the world will also hear well about him too.
Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by Angelfrost(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Doesn't matter.... He can still win.

If Hope could do it in Imo, why not Uba in Anambra!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by hopexter(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nicoddemus:
IpoI will surely help the evil party to rig and win if they put fear in people for coming out to vote. Stupid ipob

Your point was very valid but the insult wasn’t needed undecided

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by Lugianostar(m): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
What guts??

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by Angelfrost(m): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
banom:
Release NNAMDI KANU or there will be no election in Anambra state

Whether people come out to vote or not, there will be an election, and there will be results...

There will also be a winner and a newly elected governor!!! grin

So, y'all should keep doing what you like!!

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by BluntCrazeMan: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
HisExcellence:
Same here in Lagos, been seeing all Anambra Gubernatorial Aspirants Campaign in LAGOS.

WHY ARE THEY CAMPAIGNING HERE IN LAGOS?
These men you see in other states have used the masked and unmasked gun-men (a.k.a Unknown Gunmen) to scatter our dear Anambra State.
Now, They have realised that it is not only the gun-men they knew that they paid are the ones who are causing the mayhem..
There are many groups of gun-men that are roaming the streets.
Therefore, the desperate gladiators had to escape from the state.
Before they fall from the bullets of the gun-men that are paid by the opponent candidates
Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by jaxxy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ohhh it’s Andy Ubah not Ifeanyi ubah. undecided

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by BluntCrazeMan: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Andy Uba has never believed in campaign and free and fair election. Other candidates and parties have started campaign except Apc in Anambra. Andy is banking on federal might and maybe writing results in owerri like he did during the primaries and We all in Anambra are waiting for him.

Do you know about a place called ANSIEC Office in Awka?? (Near BASINO Hotels??)
Relax..!!
That place is the place where they have planned to do the real LGAs Collations/Corrections/Manipulations for all the LGAs before heading to the main INEC Anambra Office to do the Collations In Front Of Live TV Cameras...
By the time party Agents would gather at the Main Awka INEC Office, they would be hearing totally different results..
Totally different from what they heard at the Local Government Collation Centers..
(Same kind of thing Orubebe Saw in 2015, and Started Shouting).
If they get to see this post of mine, they would definitely change the venue.
As for their Nonsense plan, they have already paid lots of money to a lot of people.
Let me not wail too much shaa..
I'm just heartbroken..
Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by BluntCrazeMan: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
chaloskyx:
CAUSE THEY KNOW UNA VOTE NO DEY COUNT NAA FOR ABUJA DEM DEY DECIDE THE WINNER AND LOOSER
INEC is our last hope.
I have decided to trust INEC this time.
I hope and pray they didn't disappoint.
I wasted FIVE Years Working On INEC.
It yielded something at least.
Now is the time to test them.
Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nicoddemus:
IpoI will surely help the evil party to rig and win if they put fear in people for coming out to vote. Stupid ipob
No mind the dimwitted F00ls..

Bunch of brainless Louts.. angry
Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by executive12: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
Andy Uba, the semi illiterate and criminal is not fit to be the Governor of Anambra.
Apart from his family members, any other Anambrarian that casts his or her vote for Andy Uba deserves to be flogged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by segyoms: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
Abi now
Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by Abujason: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Andy Uba’s hope of becoming another APC Governor in Igboland is dead on arrival. The party has become a curse on our people. Uzodinma and Umahi joined APC and their brains have been reset and now all hey are acting as Fulanis. We can’t afford another one of you.

God forbid!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by Anieke77(m): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mystic216:
You no go win Oga
easy wink
Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by Mystic216: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Anieke77:
easy wink
Lol
Old those one na initial gragra
Anambra no be IMO wey you go come impose robot and call him governor

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by Pootle: 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
people are dying, riffraff are campaigning angry
Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by Nicoddemus(m): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
hopexter:

Your point was very valid but the insult wasn’t needed undecided

Naa, they need more than insults
Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by HIPROFILE(m): 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mystic216:
You no go win Oga

My brother hope you still remember what happened in Imo state.
For This APC infected Nigeria everything even the unthinkable is possible
Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by od501: 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:

We Are Talking About Anambra.
And They Are Busy Talking About A Link To Abuja.
Where Do We Place This One Naa??
When Are They Going To Flag Off Their Campaign??

Doctorate degree holder wey no get secondary and university certificate. Buhari dey learn work for this man sense of forgery.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by Fcwilly: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
Madness at it peak. Let him also erect two in Lagos, one at the airport another at aspanda ( trade fair complex)
Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by Rupertek: 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
So, what do you have to say to Ifeanyi Uba that was visiting many areas in lagos yesterday, campaigning? Or Ozigbo and co that were unvailing their manifestos in lagos?

quote author=Enudapan post=106678679]Nah eh! No qualms
Wetin concern Abuja concern East
Or is he reminding the asa Rock Abuja villa that he is from A p c
And anambra needs a supreme Court governor too[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by FakeUnity: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
Na Abuja people go vote am?

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by garfield1: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:

Do you know about a place called ANSIEC Office in Awka?? (Near BASINO Hotels??)
Relax..!!
That place is the place where they have planned to do the real LGAs Collations/Corrections/Manipulations for all the LGAs before heading to the main INEC Anambra Office to do the Collations In Front Of TV Stations...
By the time party Agents would gather at the Awka Office, they would be hearing totally different results..
Totally different from what they heard at the Local Government Collation Centers..
(Same thing Orubebe Saw and Started Shouting).
If they get to see this post of mine, they would definitely change the venue.
As for their Nonsense plan, they have already paid lots of money to a lot of people.
Let me not wail too much shaa..
I'm just heartbroken..

You lie,orubebe saw no foul play.he was not a state or lga collation officer but a national collation officer.what he saw was that pdp lost the rigging game

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / Residents Lament As Heavy Downpour Washes Off Ondo Bridge (photos) / Tambuwal At Catholic Bishops Conference In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.