Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,657 members, 7,865,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport (27446 Views)

Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) / Peter Obi's Supporters Mount Huge Campaign Billboard In Sokoto State (Video) / 2023: Tinubu's Billboard At Airport Road Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by BluntCrazeMan: 5:03am On Oct 13, 2021
garfield1:

You lie,orubebe saw no foul play.he was not a state or lga collation officer but a national collation officer. what he saw was that pdp lost the rigging game
You say National Collation Officer??
Was he an INEC Staff by that time??
Or you meant to say “PDP Party Agent At the National Collation Center”??
So you think that the various Parties didn't have their control rooms where they received all the information and all the updates on the results directly from the Polling-units and the Collation Centers?? And from these same control room they communicated all their agents too?
Someone Like Orubebe frequently got updated ahead of each of the presentations from each of the States with the Collated Results that were Announced At the State Offices. So, he knew what he saw.
Please, don't reply me again if you're not coming with enough information.
Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by cardoctor(m): 7:31am On Oct 13, 2021
Sick
Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by garfield1: 10:28am On Oct 13, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
You say National Collation Officer??
Was he an INEC Staff by that time??
Or you meant to say “PDP Party Agent At the National Collation Center”??
So you think that the various Parties didn't have their control rooms where they received all the information and all the updates on the results directly from the Polling-units and the Collation Centers?? And from these same control room they communicated all their agents too?
Someone Like Orubebe frequently got updated ahead of each of the presentations from each of the States with the Collated Results that were Announced At the State Offices. So, he knew what he saw.
Please, don't reply me again if you're not coming with enough information.

He was the pdp agent at that collation centre therefore we could say he was their national collation officer.apc were the first to officially set up a national election situation room starting from 2015.
You are contradicting yourself.you said he knew what he saw.saw how? You claimed he got updates from all the collation centres from abuja,therefore he heard not saw.this is the same mistake atiku made in court.one man in abuja claiming to be everywhere in nigeria,that is hearsay...

Anyway,from what orubebe said,his anger was based on plans by inec to cancel rivers and delta results while leaving that of kano,katsina etc.he had no problem with the rigging up north so far as apc had no problem with the rigging down south.rigging or no rigging,nigerians wanted pdp gone my friend
Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by BluntCrazeMan: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
garfield1:

He was the pdp agent at that collation centre therefore we could say he was their national collation officer.apc were the first to officially set up a national election situation room starting from 2015.
You are contradicting yourself.you said he knew what he saw.saw how? You claimed he got updates from all the collation centres from abuja,therefore he heard not saw.this is the same mistake atiku made in court.one man in abuja claiming to be everywhere in nigeria,that is hearsay...

Anyway,from what orubebe said,his anger was based on plans by inec to cancel rivers and delta results while leaving that of kano,katsina etc.he had no problem with the rigging up north so far as apc had no problem with the rigging down south.rigging or no rigging,nigerians wanted pdp gone my friend
I'm NOT replying you any further on this.
You have totally swayed far away from what I am trying to explain to you.
How can some pictures of Results-Sheets that were sent to someone’s gadget now become something he “heard”??
Someone that had information that emanated from a situation-room can comfortably talk as if he was everywhere at the same time, because the situation-room had videos, photos, audios, processed calculations, and lots more.
I don't even know which direction you're heading to.
But you see that ANSIEC Office in Awka,, I will personally go there to see things for myself.
Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by garfield1: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
I'm not replying you any further on this.
You have totally swayed far away from what I am trying to explain to you.
How can some pictures of Results-Sheets that were sent to someone’s gadget now become something he “heard”??
I don't even know which direction you're heading to.
But you see ANSIEC Office in Awka,, I will personally go there to see things for myself.

Even though am an apc supporter,I still retain a level of objectivity.what am saying is that orubebe raised alarm because he thought rivers result will be cancelled and that his master has lost in the rigging game but you are trying to make it look like only apc rigged and pdp didn't ..infact ,pdp rigged more.what helped apc was that their strongholdsa had more votes,they had more popular support and the card reader stifled pdp...

As for rigging at ansiec, I won't argue with you because I know that Andy uba will certainly try to rig anambra.it is a fait accompli.but my problem with your info is that Ansiec is anambra state independent electoral commission that is totally in the hands of the governor and apga.even a child knows that state independent electoral commission's are control by the ruling powers not opposition...except you mean inec office,awka
Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by BluntCrazeMan: 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
garfield1:

Even though am an apc supporter,I still retain a level of objectivity.what am saying is that orubebe raised alarm because he thought rivers result will be cancelled and that his master has lost in the rigging game but you are trying to make it look like only apc rigged and pdp didn't ..infact ,pdp rigged more.what helped apc was that their strongholdsa had more votes,they had more popular support and the card reader stifled pdp...

As for rigging at ansiec, I won't argue with you because I know that Andy uba will certainly try to rig anambra.it is a fait accompli.but my problem with your info is that Ansiec is anambra state independent electoral commission that is totally in the hands of the governor and apga.even a child knows that state independent electoral commission's are control by the ruling powers not opposition...except you mean inec office,awka
Did I even mention any party in connection with the ANSIEC Office??
Why are you sounding this way then??
Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by garfield1: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Did I even mention any party in connection with the ANSIEC Office??
Why are you sounding this way then??

I thought you were referring to apc.I misa apprehended you.it is totally from apga.it is good for apc because apc now has the justification and locus standi to rig brutally
Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by BluntCrazeMan: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
garfield1:

I thought you were referring to apc.I misa apprehended you.it is totally from apga.it is good for apc because apc now has the justification and locus standi to rig brutally
I warned you earlier to arm yourself with enough information whenever you're quoting me..
See as you just dey shoot yourself in your own leg by yourself by typing what you don't even know.
Anyways, I will still decide NOT to name any party.
Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by garfield1: 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
I warned you earlier to arm yourself with enough information whenever you're quoting me..
See as you just dey shoot yourself in your own leg by yourself by typing what you don't even know.
Anyways, I will still decide NOT to name any party.

Me and you know the party but I hope you are not doing double standard by shying away from naming and shaming
Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by BluntCrazeMan: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
garfield1:

Me and you know the party but I hope you are not doing double standard by shying away from naming and shaming
I decide when to name and when to call for caution.
Re: Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport by garfield1: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
I decide when to name and when to call for caution.

Classical wisdom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s China Visit Yields Billions In Investment For Nigeria – Presidency / EndSARS: Protest Rocks Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) / FG To Invest In Hydro, Solar For Better Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.