Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Enaira: A Crypto Currency In Disguise? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enaira: A Crypto Currency In Disguise? (332 Views)

CBN Partners With Bitt Inc For eNaira, Shuns Nigerian Fintech Companies / Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Father's Cupboard / Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enaira: A Crypto Currency In Disguise? by Pathway2Gold: 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
CBDCs around the world are clearly referred to as digital currency, likewise crypto currencies. However, the rule remains that CBDCs are not cryptocurrencies. It’s obvious that both are digital, and not the same. But the case of eNaira, Nigeria’s first digital currency running on a crypto blockchain is challenging this law.

Nigeria’s digital currency which was a project developed in partnership with Bitt Inc. runs on a Blockchain, just like many other CBDCs. The Eastern Caribbean Central Bank (ECCB) owned Dcash utilizes the blockchain. Bhutan’s digital Ngultrum will run on a blockchain too.

So the question is where do we put the likes of eNaira and also digital Ngultrum ?

Read More https://havwis.com/enaira-a-crypto-currency-in-disguise/

Re: Enaira: A Crypto Currency In Disguise? by justking(m): 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
Enlighten more please.
Re: Enaira: A Crypto Currency In Disguise? by zinaunreal(m): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
If you're a fan of smart phone crypto miners and regular updates on airdrops ( easy to do) , join my telegram group for the links and updates. Message .e on whatsapp for my telegram link.

I will be posting regularly so see my number at my signature
Re: Enaira: A Crypto Currency In Disguise? by Pathway2Gold: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2021
justking:
Enlighten more please.

You can read the full piece here https://havwis.com/enaira-a-crypto-currency-in-disguise/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Fintech Companies Shame, Threaten Customers For Late Payment Of Loans / 10 Ways To Think About Money / Type Of Letter Of Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.