Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

House Rent Problem - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Rent Problem (359 Views)

“I Can Never Support My Husband With House Rent, It’s His Responsibility” – Lady / Help Me On House Rent Fee In Onitsha / Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House Rent Problem by dgagar(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
Good day Nairalanders. Please me and my wife really need your help in this time of difficulty for us. Am a casual worker in a cocoa store, while my wife is a tailor.

Our house rent has expired since the last two months, going to three, and our landlady is threatening to pack our loads out if we don't pay her by this month ending. Her threatning is unbearable anymore.

And where am working, (cocoa store) we are in off season now, till December. And the little that my wife brings is what we used to eat at home with a kid.

Please somebody should come to our rescue, even though if you have to borrow us. We will pay back by December time.

Is 48k. For a room and parlor.
Thank you.

You will not lack any good thing or face any difficulty in Jesus name. Amen
God bless you all.

07046914964..... My number
Re: House Rent Problem by frozen70(f): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
dgagar:
Good day Nairalanders. Please me and my wife really need your help in this time of difficulty for us. Am a casual worker in a cocoa store, while my wife is a tailor.

Our house rent has expired since the last two months, going to three, and our landlady is threatening to pack our loads out if we don't pay her by this month ending. Her threatning is unbearable anymore.

And where am working, (cocoa store) we are in off season now, till December. And the little that my wife brings is what we used to eat at home with a kid.

Please somebody should come to our rescue, even though if you have to borrow us. We will pay back by December time.

Is 48k. For a room and parlor.
Thank you.

You will not lack any good thing or face any difficulty in Jesus name. Amen
God bless you all.

07046914964..... My number

Is it possible you move to a room and save yourself these tension

What about feeding how do you cope

We have to learn how to hang out bag where we can pick it up easily without looking ifr chair ti climb

(1) (Reply)

BEST Business Analysis CBAP/CCBA Training In Port Harcourt ... / Urgent Relocation Sales / Another Man Sets To Marry His Pregnant Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.