Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,429 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Ada Ehi Bags New Deal With A Real Estate Company - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ada Ehi Bags New Deal With A Real Estate Company (233 Views)

Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ada Ehi Bags New Deal With A Real Estate Company by ChristianFeeds: 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
Gospel music minister Ada Ehi Moses has bagged a new deal with a real estate company, PWAN PLUS.
The news was made known to the public by the singer via her verified social media post.

Ada Ehi, in her post, shows appreciation for making her their brand ambassador and described working for the fast-rising company as an honour.

https://www.thechristianfeeds.com/2021/10/ada-ehi-bags-new-deal-with-real-estate.html

(1) (Reply)

What The Holyspirit Told Me When I Bought Oranges For My Father In The Lord. / Virgin Mary: 2 Biblical Truths About Her That May Surprise You / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.