Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) (99542 Views)

Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) / 'We Were Hired By House of Reps Candidate' - Thug Confesses After Arrest. Photos / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
History will not forget how he played his part in standing against tyranny and oppression.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by kjhova(m): 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
D1official:

I can be anything but certainly not your "bro".

It's unfortunate that Mumu people like you live in the now and forget tomorrow, hear me Mr, whether igbos remain in Nigeria or not they will never forgive you. It's a fact.

You better have sense now if you would.

Isn't it rather preposterous for you to assume that you speak for all Igbos? Also, why do Easterners tend to see opposing views as betrayal, sabotage, enmity, efulefu etc? The @udele guy is igbo but he doesn't dig this whole IPOB madness. Why can't his views be respected as also part of the collection of igbo opinions?

It is this one track mindedness from Easterners that other Nigerians find problematic about you guys. You are not more Igbo than Udele is and he has all the rights of international law to oppose IPOB on general principles!

I mean, if I love beef to a fault and I'm Igbo and some riff-raff IPOB declares that I'd be killed for eating beef...will you tag me as a betrayer eternally never to be forgiving if I say it will not be well with IPOB?!

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by Forgodsgrace: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
It’s very difficult to fight government.He don grow grey beard within fees hours.May God help us

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by udele1: 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
kjhova:

Isn't it rather preposterous for you to assume that you speak for all Igbos? Also, why do Easterners tend to see opposing views as betrayal, sabotage, enmity, efulefu etc? The @udele guy is igbo but he doesn't dig this whole IPOB madness. Why can't his views be respected as also part of the collection of igbo opinions?

It is this one track mindedness from Easterners that other Nigerians find problematic about you guys. You are not more Igbo than Udele is and he has all the rights of international law to oppose IPOB on general principles!

I mean, if I love beef to a fault and I'm Igbo and some riff-raff IPOB declares that I'd be killed for eating beef...will you tag me as a betrayer eternally never to be forgiving if I say it will not be well with IPOB?!

He is under oat . Once they are under the oat they loose every sense of logical reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by axfix(m): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
udele1:

IPOB Biafrans are touts and criminals. Never look healthy.

E pain you abi?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by ThugCheetah(m): 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Vulcanheph:
If you need proof that Nairalander is gone.. just know that the mods pushed this kind of thread to FP.
The thing just tire me

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by foreshore(m): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
udele1:
The picture below shows chinwetalu agu before and After he went to DSS.

Im sure after seeing Kanu's condition, nobody told him to wear plain colours.

Did you see anything similar to Biafran colour? angry grin grin grin angry grin grin

He went for a refresher's course na

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by princewarri1985: 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
I dont know why but i love this man so much because na only him dey worry all the widows for full village for film, such a great comedian

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by pennywys(m): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
udele1:

IPOB Biafrans are touts and criminals. Never look healthy.
how many times have you eaten today? I can even bet my life your mother hasn't gotten 3 square meal today

Poor modafuccker
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by udele1: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
pennywys:
how many times have you eaten today? I can even bet my life your mother hasn't gotten 3 square meal today

Poor modafuccker

You should be more worried about your supreme Biafran President in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by Bayyajidda(m): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
udele1:

They flew him to Abuja to see the supreme leader. He carefully selected his colours. grin grin

Why are you this jobless?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by Awoo88: 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
He was picked up by dss for the sole purpose of riding him. He will have money to produce a blockbuster!!! Unless he did consent to dem
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by goodheart02(m): 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
D1official:

I can be anything but certainly not your "bro".

It's unfortunate that Mumu people like you live in the now and forget tomorrow, hear me Mr, whether igbos remain in Nigeria or not they will never forgive you. It's a fact.

You better have sense now if you would.

Why are u arguing with that dude?? Does he sound normal to u?? The clown is fuckkiing sick in the head
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by princewarri1985: 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Wait first is it by force?? If people say them non won do again, the least baba slow can do is to let them go, buhari let them go because everybody don tire, me i even dey follow my village people dey discuss like this now on how to peacful exit Nigeria too,
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by udele1: 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
princewarri1985:
Wait first is it by force?? If people say them non won do again, the least baba slow can do is to let them go, buhari let them go because everybody don tire, me i even dey follow my village people dey discuss like this now on how to peacful exit Nigeria too,

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by Psalmistproject: 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
udele1:

Did you see anything similar to Biafran colour? angry grin grin grin angry grin grin

If left for people like you, Nigeria will still be ruled by colonial masters. I pity the offsprings you are adding to this shit hole, they will remain slaves and will make anything close to them slaves even in death.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by udele1: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
goodheart02:

Why are u arguing with that dude?? Does he sound normal to u?? The clown is fuckkiing sick in the head

Does he sound normal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SWkiHjVDNg
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by udele1: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
Psalmistproject:

If left for people like you, Nigeria will still be ruled by colonial masters. I pity the offsprings you are adding to this shit hole, they will remain slaves and will make anything close to them slaves even in death.

Who destroyed Nigeria? Your leaders friends.

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
kjhova:

They are totally brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu and ipob.

Some are other oath to defend Nnamdi kanu. So they no longer think and reason like a normal human being.

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by goodheart02(m): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
udele1:

Does he sound normal?

Me converse with u?? Lol... No I'll rather pass. I'm not crazy as u are

Meanwhile La click de link la bend... Lol
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by Daniluv1(m): 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
udele1:

Yes I saw red color
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
Am happy that he has been released.

I hope he has learned his lesson. If you want to wear biafra attire, please wear it in your house. Don't wear it and be parading In the public. If you try it, Anything wey you see, you go take am oooh.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by ygowon: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
SIRRITE:

OGA HE DENIED BIAFRA AND HE SAID HE IS NOT AGITATING OR PUTTING ON ANYTHING RELATING TO BIAFRA, WHAT HE PUT ON IS RISING SUN grin grin
Yes naa. He's right. To hell with Biafra. We are interested in Igbo nation. Biafra is long dead
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by udele1: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
goodheart02:

Me converse with u?? Lol... No I'll rather pass. I'm not crazy as u are

Meanwhile La click de link la bend... Lol

Better. grin grin grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by mikywonder(m): 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
[quote author=udele1 post=106684512]

IPOB Biafrans are touts and criminals. Never look healthy. [/quoteY&]

U are a mumu man
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by Bigchristo: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
udele1:

He is not rising again oo. grin grin
He will definitely raise again God pass federal government
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by Abujason: 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
udele1:

Honestly bro, i dont sleep well. When i look at how i betray so many of my people and made their children fatherless, motherless, ophans etc, i cry all night.

I keep seeing the faces of my people i betrayed just for donations and FENDI. cry cry cry

Does this forum even have moderators. How do you guys allow brain-dead folks like this thing called Udele1 to keep posting inciteful materials like this without consequences? How do you guys find someone with zero humanity in him to post these pictures that could trigger something sinister.

If the so-called police and DSS know their jobs, this forum would have ceased to exist and people like Udele1 will be in Kuje or Kirikiri prison by now. Honestly, Nairaland has become a hotbed of hate and has outlived its usefulness and I hope it is shutdown for good soon.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by michlins(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
Damn! I wonder what they eat in DSS custody.

Just 2 days and he is looking fresh.

/
DSS have an open cheque. Their spending is almost unsupervised. So feeding isn't a problem
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by CJ310(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ekwensu has broken up with mami water.
Silly man.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by udele1: 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
Abujason:

Does this forum even have moderators. How do you guys allow brain-dead folks like this thing called Udele1 to keep posting inciteful materials like this without consequences? How do you guys find someone with zero humanity in him to post these pictures that could trigger something sinister.

Honestly, Nairaland has become a hotbed of hate and has outlived its usefulness and I hope it is shutdown for good soon.

And this sounds more human?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9_K_9aMzdM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFTPKAuuoN4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDx8ywCU1B0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ODV30My__8

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by danot1030: 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
udele1:

grin grin grin grin

He will never wear it again

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by chaloskyx: 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
SO WHATS YOUR POINT TO DRAG IGBO PPL OR WHAT WE DONT EVEN NEED TO DRAG YOUR COUNTRY NIGERIA YOUR LEADERS AND POLITICIANS ARE DRAGGING THE COUNTRY DOWN WITH THEIR LOOTTING AND BAD ECONOMIC POLICIES YOUR COUNTRY IS BULLSHIT TO THE EXTENT ZAMBI IS OFFERING HELP TO DEFEAT BANDITS FOR UNA HOW MUCH IS YOUR DEFENCE BUDGET COMPARED TO ZAMBI SHAME NO CATCH UNA ZOO CALLING ITSELF A COUNTRY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 / Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant / Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.