Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) (33608 Views)

Five Killed In Anambra As Troops Repel Unknown Gunmen Attack / DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community / Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 13, 2021
Good
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by donhackaz: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2021
Oduduwa707:
This Igbo pple go exterminate themselves before they even realize their Biafuro... grin

This guy
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by jumper524(m): 9:59am On Oct 13, 2021
Simdyofficial:
shocked the real men keeps winning. The innocent ones keep paying for it.. Soon the innocent ones will pick up arms too to fight back. Thanks to buhari. Integrity indeed
you go die with frustration blaming buhari for your stupid motivation.
Terrorist loose and e Dey pain you. Mumu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by donhackaz: 10:00am On Oct 13, 2021
Oduduwa707:
This Igbo pple go exterminate themselves before they even realize their Biafuro... grin

This guy grin angry angry grin
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2021
Let there be peace in Igbo land endure to embrace it.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 10:00am On Oct 13, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Well sponsored group

Aren’t the vehicles used for their operations registered?

Or were they stolen? Have they ever been reported if yes!!!!!

Unknown indeed!!!
Am sure you're not in the east. Who dey sponsor who? Government sponsoring gunmen to kill police? Or to kill people? Abi what are u vomiting?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by danhans(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2021
No arrest nonsense
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:01am On Oct 13, 2021
sad IPOB yweetz sad are TERRORISTS sad
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by PraisesPblaze(m): 10:01am On Oct 13, 2021
Waiting for people staying around to come and verify this info.
Kindly quote me
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by aikyg(m): 10:01am On Oct 13, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Well sponsored group

Unknown indeed!!!

You asked the question and you answered it.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2021
Compol echeng ewuro echeng is working.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by mandax: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Well sponsored group

Unknown indeed!!!

Indeed, unknown gunmen.
But the government knows who the gunmen are.

Igbo gunmen attacking children in school is a false story for the birds of the air.

The insurgents in the east are agent provocateurs for Jihad to be fought in the east by Nigeria armed forces.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Tomahawk99(m): 10:05am On Oct 13, 2021
BigYash:
My brother, if you ask me,na who I go ask? The government know what they are doing.. Their acting a well scripted movie,but some foolish Nigerians will never understand... I pity the innocent citizens they are killing daily ... But one thing I still don't understand is,are there no traditional rulers in Igbo land?
Are they into politics too? I really don't understand this Igbo people.
A state governor has the powers to appoint and remove a traditional ruler, they prefer to keep quiet and enjoy the benefits of office grin
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by yahmohy27: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Well sponsored group

Unknown indeed!!!
It's simple nah .Unknown gun men with Known vehicles
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by DEROX: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2021
grin These are the best news on this platform so far cheesy cheesy i love this
Region wey don cast
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by yahmohy27: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2021
BigYash:
My brother, if you ask me,na who I go ask? The government know what they are doing.. Their acting a well scripted movie,but some foolish Nigerians will never understand... I pity the innocent citizens they are killing daily ... But one thing I still don't understand is,are there no traditional rulers in Igbo land?
Egebeni dake Jo .The same thing people were saying during Jonathan not until everything changes the way it is today
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 10:10am On Oct 13, 2021
kill the bastards ugm
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Kylekent59: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2021
Sometimes I wonder how people who kill their fellow humans sleep at night. All these incessant killings should stop. This could have been avoided had it been the right candidate was voted for and the use of advanced technology.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Well sponsored group

Unknown indeed!!!
Your sense should have told you that those vehicles were snatched at gun point from the owners. Get sense
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by mandax: 10:11am On Oct 13, 2021
danhans:
No arrest nonsense

They are never arrested. The unknown gunmen in the east operate for hours but nobody arrests any of them.

After they leave, police brandish some guns and vehicles they say belonged to the unknown gunmen. At times police shoot innocent civilians and say they were the unknown gunmen.
At times, a hungry Igbo youth would be paid to confess that he was part of the unknown gunmen.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Anytask: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2021
Oduduwa707:

Unity beggar see as you carry Igbo matter for head like pure dey go from thread to thread. Wise people don't live with their haters or enemies, they send them away or stay away from them. That's what you people should do to the Igbo you said hate you. Let them go, as simple as that.
Also, a wise man don't go about worrying when his enemies are fighting each other. Why you dey trouble your soul
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2021
ygowon:
Why won't Buhari be blamed? If he was leading well, the chaos in Nigeria today wouldn't have been up to this. He's a failure.

If he go hard he's called all kinds of dictator. If he works within the laws and constitution he's the blame for every single wahala in the entire nation of millions of ppl.

Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Sunday2021: 10:16am On Oct 13, 2021
Simdyofficial:
shocked the real men keeps winning. The innocent ones keep paying for it.. Soon the innocent ones will pick up arms too to fight back. Thanks to buhari. Integrity indeed
kill yourself. Las Las na una go lose
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Sunday2021: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2021
Simdyofficial:
getat.. APC zombies
get in ipob ashawo.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Sunday2021: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2021
ygowon:
Why won't Buhari be blamed? If he was leading well, the chaos in Nigeria today wouldn't have been up to this. He's a failure.
why are you still alive? Since buhari is not leading well,why don't you kill yourself?
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by gwinaB(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Well sponsored group

Unknown indeed!!!
They are most likely stolen from the owners
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by jmoore(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2021
ignis:
Selfish greedy politicians behind this
You mean unknown politicians?

Continue living in denial till IPOB destroys Igboland.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 10:30am On Oct 13, 2021
Oduduwa707:
This Igbo pple go exterminate themselves finish before they even realize their Biafuro... grin
Is it your exterminate?
Bloody unity beggar
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by onlyforchrist: 10:33am On Oct 13, 2021
You got that right, those rulers will sell their people for few thousand bulks. The governors are dummies.
It's so unfortunate what the country has turned out to be especially the south east.

BigYash:
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Sunday2021: 10:34am On Oct 13, 2021
mandax:

Indeed, unknown gunmen.
But the government knows who the gunmen are.

Igbo gunmen attacking children in school is a false story for the birds of the air.

The insurgents in the east are agent provocateurs for Jihad to be fought in the east by Nigeria armed forces.
why are you guys confusing yourself?
You said unknown gunmen should be given amnesty on the other hand you said unknown Gunmen are agents of the government.
Some of you praises and hail unknown gunmen when ever they attack the military and now you are saying they are government agents?
The igbos will certainly regret supporting ipob terrorists. Time is coming!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brazilian Woman Wheels Corpse Into Banking Hall To ‘sign Off’ A Loan In Her Name / UNIBEN Student Puts Weed In Nephew's Food, Brags About It (Pics) / I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.