Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife (43650 Views)

Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) / Man Stabs Friend Over N200 Indian hemp in Adamawa (Photo) / Lagos Teenager Stabs Friend To Death Over Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by DropsMic(m): 10:07am On Oct 13, 2021
Insane
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Franzinni: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2021
The mission of the dream is accomplished.

Dreams are very powerful ... forget what science is saying. Dreams are as real as this physical plane.

I used to say dreams are the brain sorting out information and you cannot dream what you don't know about but I was wrong...

When witches reason you bros... leave matter.

I still dey inside like this ...But the name JESUS is a strong tower
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by realstars: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2021
Just For Someone To Die.
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by SeeHim: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2021
Nawa o, Bad News, Here And There
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by elmessiahs(m): 10:08am On Oct 13, 2021
Othello's syndrome at play
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Totilopussylick(m): 10:09am On Oct 13, 2021
Superstition dreams.

That killer is suffering from mental disorder, he need to be taken to the psychiatrist and not police station.
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by rollandben(m): 10:10am On Oct 13, 2021
His Village people finally got him. Woman wrapper!
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by psalmson001: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2021
Now same thing he was trying to avoid will come to pass in multiple folds as alot of men will now have unrestricted access to his wife.
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 13, 2021
grin the return of Joseph
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by hopexter(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2021
While he rots in jail, the innocent wife will now find a suitable strong farmer to sweet with, what a plot twist cheesy grin
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by 8stargeneral: 10:14am On Oct 13, 2021
So,if he dream where he's d president of Ghana,that's to say he's going to be a president in a real life..inukwa grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Orlando7au: 10:14am On Oct 13, 2021
chatinent:
There are two states in Nigeria where people do take these kinds of dreams so seriously that they take what so-called prophets tell them and act on it like what happened above. Let me not mention the names so they won't say I hate Akwa Ibom and Calabar people.

Is nor from my mouth you'll hear it from.

I don't need to check your profile to know where you're from but from the above statement, its obvious that you're from the igbo tribe. Try airing your opinion without displaying your disgusting tribalistic tendencies

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Parrie(m): 10:14am On Oct 13, 2021
chatinent:
There are two states in Nigeria where people do take these kinds of dreams so seriously that they take what so-called prophets tell them and act on it like what happened above. Let me not mention the names so they won't say I hate Akwa Ibom and Calabar people.

smh...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Kylekent59: 10:14am On Oct 13, 2021
That man needs help, and he needs to be taken to the correctional center as soon as possible.
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Uguruzik(m): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2021
And the fool couldn't dream that he would arrested and subsequently jailed if he commits the crime.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Tomahawk99(m): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

The internet connection of his village people is very strong
grin grin grin
Laugh wan kill me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Rhu4xce: 10:17am On Oct 13, 2021
No be juju be dat? What if he never slept or intends to sleep with the wife? Dem jez use dream qhet the dead.
GOD help us.
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Newton85: 10:17am On Oct 13, 2021
This barbarian must have watched Yoruba movies where someone automatically becomes your enemy in real life after you had a dream/nightmare they fought or killed you. Stupid people.
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by DissTroy(m): 10:17am On Oct 13, 2021
chatinent:

I'm Ibibio and you're not wrong. Folks in both states are overly churchy and you can never remain in the corridors of power or socio-politically visible if you aren't sanctimonious within the sociopolity if you don't quote Bible verses, align yourself visibly with a top church denomination and make yourself seem subject to an influential clergyman.

Even the governor, educated, cosmopolitan and accomplished as he was before joining politics, is shackled by the religious bodies or organisations.

There's a relatively significant section of the demography who do not subscribe to all these charlatans or ever post churchy quotes or even attend such events even when we visit the states.

Yes, Akwa Ibom and Cross River (especially the Efiks of Calabar).

ideatoprince18:
..... Very true my brother .... Some people from those states are so fetish

Ideatoprince. Obviously an Igbo from Imo State, I guess?

There's nobody more fetish than the Igbos, except maybe those from Ogun and Osun States.

There's a reason why ritual killings are extremely rare or cases of missing persons in Akwa Ibom State but common in Igboland. There's a reason why for over a decade, Uyo has been the safest city in the country while all manner of atrocities are committed in Igboland.

Tell me again, who are those notorious for money rituals and love charms in the country again? We both know it's not the Ibibios.

Don't get me started, young man. I have the files all documented with pictures, videos and links of news reports.

You should focus on the in-fighting amongst the Igbos. On why the Anambras regard the Ebonyis as inferiors or why the Enugwus feel Nnamdi Kanu can't be the Biafran leader because he hails from an inferior Abia State according to you lot.

Or why the Abribas who are Igbos of Abia State find more kinship with the Annangs and Ibibios of Akwa Ibom State because of how your other Igbo subgroups treat them.

Don't get me started. smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Parrie(m): 10:18am On Oct 13, 2021
Orlando7au:

I don't need to check your profile to know where you're from but from the above statement, its obvious that you're from the igbo tribe. Try airing your opinion without displaying your disgusting tribalistic tendencies
Dude is suffering from acute inferiority complex, he couldn't air his opinion without drag people to it. His stupidity is actually underrated.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Orlando7au: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2021
ideatoprince18:
I have nothing to say to you. I glad you said 'some people', I hope you'll maintain this energy when the Osu issue is being tabled

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Sterlingpounds: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2021
Hmmm! what a dream!
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Tomahawk99(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2021
Kylekent59:
That man needs help, and he needs to be taken to the correctional center as soon as possible.
Correctional center na just name for Africa cheesy It's a full blown prison, he needs medical help in a psychiatrist hospital.
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Kobicove(m): 10:23am On Oct 13, 2021
What manner of fuckery is this?
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by SeriouslySense(m): 10:23am On Oct 13, 2021
cheesy cheesy

Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Kylekent59: 10:24am On Oct 13, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Correctional centre na just name for Africa cheesy It's a full-blown prison, he needs medical help in a psychiatric hospital.

You don't know how they operate there. He would be counselled also.
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 13, 2021
undecided I understand what happened to this man. I once dreamt that my girlfriend was having sex with an unknown guy. The dream appeared so real that I could pull her out of the dream into reality. I felt so sad in that dream and I woke up with the sadness.

The dream appeared so real that he was convinced that his friend had bedded his wife. He shouldn't have committed murder though. Now another of his friend will bed
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Nwibii: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2021
Stop shaking the table we plenty wey dey ontop grin grin grin grin

chatinent:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by SeriouslySense(m): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy, i don't really pay attention to dreams, because i know most of the time, I am the one actually creating them, but its the subconscious part, some are inspired by other forces outside the person.

you can dream anything, lolz grin grin grin

NewSoul:
undecided I understand what happened to this man. I once dreamt that my girlfriend was having sex with an unknown guy. The dream appeared so real that I could pull are out of the dream into reality. I felt so sad in that dream and I woke up with the sadness.
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Richieniit: 10:28am On Oct 13, 2021
ideatoprince18:

Oga shut up. No state for 9ja fetish pass Ogun, ibadan and most yoruba state. No they deceive urself sad
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by waynetee(m): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2021
Trust me, it happens every time.. Someone fucking somebody else's wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thieves Rob Nigerian Man Of Phone, Stab Him & Update Attack On His Facebook Page / Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos / Twin Brothers Buried Together After Dying From The Same Ailment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.