Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife (43807 Views)

Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) / Man Stabs Friend Over N200 Indian hemp in Adamawa (Photo) / Lagos Teenager Stabs Friend To Death Over Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 13, 2021
; grin grin grin grin grin ;
chatinent:
There are two states in Nigeria where people do take these kinds of dreams so seriously that they take what so-called prophets tell them and act on it like what happened above. Let me not mention the names so they won't say I hate Akwa Ibom and Calabar people.

Is nor from my mouth you'll hear it from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 13, 2021
A fool at 40 is indeed a fool forever.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by foreshore(m): 10:33am On Oct 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by aniblue(m): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2021
No be juju be that?
I wish him more dreams in the prison.

Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Maxwell4404(m): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2021
For your dream why you no stab am, watin happen for dream you carry am come life shwwwww
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by babaalagbo1(m): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2021
Haha just dreaming oo,wetin we no go see,they'll not get us through partner or family oo
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:39am On Oct 13, 2021
Ghana is trying to overtake Nigeria in committing heinous crime.
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Teejay13(m): 10:40am On Oct 13, 2021
From their look we shall know them. Heartless human being. You will not go Scot free.
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Ara21(f): 10:40am On Oct 13, 2021
Now that he will go to jail, will he take the wife along?
Plenty men will now be sleeping with the wife.
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by VULCAN(m): 10:44am On Oct 13, 2021
Awon Minority Report.

Preventing crimes before they happen.

Foolish man.

The wife will remarry within 3yrs.

And another man will bring up your kids.
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by chatinent: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2021
Franzinni:
The mission of the dream is accomplished.

Dreams are very powerful ... forget what science is saying. Dreams are as real as this physical plane.

I used to say dreams are the brain sorting out information and you cannot dream what you don't know about but I was wrong...

When witches reason you bros... leave matter.

I still dey inside like this ...But the name JESUS is a strong tower

You are from Akwa Ibom. I am not a prophet.
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by chatinent: 10:47am On Oct 13, 2021
Orlando7au:

I don't need to check your profile to know where you're from but from the above statement, its obvious that you're from the igbo tribe. Try airing your opinion without displaying your disgusting tribalistic tendencies

Ok.
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by tritt(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2021
You no go respect ya sef now....

kinglaxon:
This man got away with it in this post https://metrovibes.ng/man-stabs-friend-to-death-after-dreaming-that-he-was-sleeping-with-his-wife/ angry
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by chatinent: 10:49am On Oct 13, 2021
Parrie:

Dude is suffering from acute inferiority complex, he couldn't air his opinion without drag people to it. His stupidity is actually underrated.

It will hurt when you are from those places. I totally understand...and I apologize...but it doesn't change the facts as it doesn't change the facts that Igbos love money and can do anything for it.

I am not suffering from anything. You are just pained. It's totally understandable.

I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Tomahawk99(m): 10:50am On Oct 13, 2021
Kylekent59:

You don't know how they operate there. He would be counselled also.
Counselled? grin grin grin
You must be new here.
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Franzinni: 10:50am On Oct 13, 2021
chatinent:

You are from Akwa Ibom. I am not a prophet.
you are right, you are far from a prophet ... I am not.
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by chatinent: 10:51am On Oct 13, 2021
Orlando7au:

I have nothing to say to you. I glad you said 'some people', I hope you'll maintain this energy when the Osu issue is being tabled

On the contrary, when a common belief about my very hometown is brought up that's disgusting, I will show my detestation.
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by OmoManU: 10:52am On Oct 13, 2021
Why is it most and many of all these anomalies normally happens in the village not-so-civilized places in the first place?
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by SirLakes: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2021
People wey dey bang person wife for dream... hahaha..... your day of reconning is near grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:53am On Oct 13, 2021
chatinent:
There are two states in Nigeria where people do take these kinds of dreams so seriously that they take what so-called prophets tell them and act on it like what happened above. Let me not mention the names so they won't say I hate Akwa Ibom and Calabar people.

Is nor from my mouth you'll hear it from.
senseless igbo man ur tribe is known 4 weirdness ranging frm baby factory, money rituals, sells of expired goods, drugs etc so go nd deal with ur issues first b4 u come here to look 4 cheap likes that doesn't translate to money

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by chatinent: 10:55am On Oct 13, 2021
SyrusdeHansome:
senseless igbo man ur tribe is known 4 weirdness ranging frm baby factory, money rituals, sells of expired goods, drugs etc so go nd deal with ur issues first b4 u come here to look 4 cheap likes that doesn't translate to money

That's totally true too, sir. smiley
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by chatinent: 10:56am On Oct 13, 2021
Franzinni:
you are right, you are far from a prophet ... I am not.

Even if you are not, as far as I have pronounced it, you are now from Akwa Ibom.

smiley
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Franzinni: 10:58am On Oct 13, 2021
chatinent:

Even if you are not, as far as I have pronounced it, you are now from Akwa Ibom.

smiley
haha you made my day mbok! Have a blessed day G.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by 2kurupt(m): 10:58am On Oct 13, 2021
See how scrawny he looks.

With all his dreaming he couldn't dream being a billionaire or an influential member of the society.

I bet he didn't dream of other men sleeping with the wife now while he rots in jail.
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by derecho(m): 10:58am On Oct 13, 2021
May God deliver us from foolish friends.
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Asetua(f): 11:02am On Oct 13, 2021
when will that dream not come to pass now?
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by SeriouslySense(m): 11:10am On Oct 13, 2021
one day, i heard one person saying if he knows his children are witches, he was going to kill them, if that person was like me, that dreams imaginations easily, he would have killed his children, the illiteracy among our people is mind boggling cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by angelfallz(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2021
Stupidity of the highest order.
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Mvena(f): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2021
Oshey dreamer
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by slowice(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2021
This one village people already dey use 7G connection.... They found him easily because there's nowhere to hide undecided
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by Noblewealth(m): 11:23am On Oct 13, 2021
People mad gan, why him no kill the man for the dream...
Re: Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife by bizzibodi(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2021
Make we hear from righteousness..."your son's shall dream dreams" grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recent Graduate Murdered In Anambra State By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) / Police Arrest Kidnapper Who Collected $15,000 Ransom In Bitcoins / Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.