Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) (45933 Views)

Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) / Lady Escapes Being Hit By Stray Bullet In Her Room (Photos) / Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

My God saved d one whose heart is perfect towards Him.

God word says " a thousand shall fall by ur side nd ten thousands by ur right side, but it shall not come near u".

Go nd call on d god u believe in to go nd save them.

My God saved her nd she has come back to share her testimony.

Thought no one is perfect except GOD? And we are saved by grace? cheesy

All the Christians killed in northern Nigeria are not perfect grin

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by 02Kebreal(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Well I personally witnessed a girl that was released by kidnappers because she had
salvation ministry wristband.
According to the girl's narrative, the kidnappers said to her " we no want papa problem". Myself I don't believe in stuffs like this , it was during my visit to a hospital that the lady was brought in by the police for medical check up .

This is a lie too
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by ba2remagaji: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nollywood scane
Wick3:
grin grin comedy
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

My God saved d one whose heart is perfect towards Him.

God word says " a thousand shall fall by ur side nd ten thousands by ur right side, but it shall not come near u".

Go nd call on d god u believe in to go nd save them.

My God saved her nd she has come back to share her testimony.

God watched as they were killing the rest wink
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by queenjoseph(f): 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
Tobechuckwu:
God saved someone, she came to testified about God's deliverance nd some pple here saying shots.

If u don't believe in God's protection over His children, maybe u will be d next to experience wat she went through, I pray you to be alive to share ur testimony.

God still delivers His children day in day out.

I now see reason pple will call on God in d days of trouble nd He won't show up bcuz they have said bad things about God's deliverance.
The days are evil, if u want God to show up for u in ur own day, don't disdain testimonies.

My brother, people are so full of hate and doubt.

That is why they don't love or believe anyone or anything.

Like you rightly said, that is why some people call on God and He does not deliver them.
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by obyrich(m): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
I don't believe this.
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Tobechuckwu(m): 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
queenjoseph:

My brother, people are so full of hate and doubt.

That is why they don't love or believe anyone or anything.

Like you rightly said, that is why some people call on God and He does not deliver them.

Thank you
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Tobechuckwu(m): 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
maynia:

Thought no one is perfect except GOD? And we are saved by grace? cheesy

All the Christians killed in northern Nigeria are not perfect grin

Like the 4 Israelis said when faced with d burning furnace, " Our God is able to save us nd even if He doesn't, we will still not bow to d image".

The pastors u showed was persecution for the gospel sake nd they stood their ground for d gospel.

God said he will rescue us in d evil day... It's either u believe God's word or u don't, it's doesn't change God's word or His deliverance.

God rescued the girl from kidnappers, that's all nd glory be to God
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Tobechuckwu(m): 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
maynia:

God watched as they were killing the rest wink

As far as God is able to deliver, u have to have faith in His ability to rescue, if not it won't work.

Do u know those pple stand with God?
Do u know if those pple are parts you guys on nairaland that insult men of God nd talk evil about testimonies?

God is a Righteous God nd ever true.
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

Like the 4 Israelis said when faced with d burning furnace, " Our God is able to save us nd even if He doesn't, we will still not bow to d image".

The pastors u showed was persecution for the gospel sake nd they stood their ground for d gospel.

God said he will rescue us in d evil day... It's either u believe God's word or u don't, it's doesn't change God's word or His deliverance.

God rescued the girl from kidnappers, that's all nd glory be to God

grin Defending nonsense is not easy.
So the other 8 that were killed was for the persecution of the gospel cheesy

Why didn’t God rescue those Jesus disciples in the Bible? They not perfect enough?
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

As far as God is able to deliver, u have to have faith in His ability to rescue, if not it won't work.

Do u know those pple stand with God?
Do u know if those pple are parts you guys on nairaland that insult men of God nd talk evil about testimonies?

God is a Righteous God nd ever true.

If they die is for the prosecution of the gospel , if they don’t god Saved them. Perfect brainwashing

I love your logic cheesy
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Tobechuckwu(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
maynia:

grin Defending nonsense is not easy.
So the other 8 that were killed was for the persecution of the gospel cheesy

Why didn’t God rescue those Jesus disciples in the Bible? They not perfect enough?

No
Let me explain since u choose not to understand. He talked about d pastors killed in d north, that was where I talked about persecution.

Now about d kidnappers, God could rescued them bcuz that's just a small thing for God to do, but do they believe in his rescue mission?
U cannot insult God, talked rubbish about God's ministers nd talked hate speeches against his deliverance nd rescue mission nd expect God to show up for u in ur evil days.

God word says " Those that honor me, them will I honor"

God is ever faithful nd Righteous judge! if anything evil happen, it can never be God's fault.
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Tobechuckwu(m): 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
maynia:

If they die is for the prosecution of the gospel , if they don’t god Saved them. Perfect brainwashing

I love your logic cheesy

Most times before they kill Christian or Pastors in the north, they will tell them to denounce Jesus Christ or die.

We've heard a lot of such, but those Christian nd Pastors chose to die for the gospel that is persecution
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

Most times before they kill Christian or Pastors in the north, they will tell them to denounce Jesus Christ or die.

We've heard a lot of such, but those Christian nd Pastors chose to die for the gospel that is persecution

Why didn’t God just save them? Those pastor would have love to be saved. Why did God not save them but saved that lady? Sexism? cheesy
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by izubext007: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
Amen
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by observer24(m): 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. IF GOD BE GOD, ALL YOU DOUBTING THIS STORY AND CANT GIVE GLORY TO GOD BUT DOUBTING IT, MAY YOU SUFFER WHAT THIS GIRL SUFFERED A MILLION FOLDS IN JESUS NAME. EXCEPT GOD DONT EXIST

Frustrated humans...quick to curse themselves. ��. Is this you being very christlike? Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Tobechuckwu(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
maynia:

Why didn’t God just save them? Those pastor would have love to be saved. Why did God not save them but saved that lady? Sexism? cheesy

U choose to believe wat uve made up ur mind to.

Ur not believing in him doesn't make him less nor do ur believing in him makes him more.
He is ur creator nd a creature can never tell d Creator wat to do in this world.
If u think God has ur time, then u must be d biggest fool. There are more than 1 million pple out there serving God almighty, so u aren't important.
He has given u Jesus Christ for ur salvation, that's enough.

I'm not d cause of it neither am I d solution to it.

My God saved d lady from kidnappers hand, Glory to God almighty.

1 Like

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by zexy2030(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
It's so unfortunate, when the holy book describe the story of Lazarus and the richman. The richman requested that Abraham should send someone to warn his brothers from coming here. The response was " they have so many prophets, let them hear them.

Yet many of them doubted the prophets and now there with their brother.

Humans get harder in heart, when they successfully complete an evil act unhurt. They become more wicked and assume more power.

But when the real judgment comes, there won't be chance to change. It might just be too late.
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

U choose to believe wat uve made up ur mind to.

Ur not believing in him doesn't make him less nor do ur believing in him makes him more.
He is ur creator nd a creature can never tell d Creator wat to do in this world.
If u think God has ur time, then u must be d biggest fool. There are more than 1 million pple out there serving God almighty, so u aren't important.
He has given u Jesus Christ for ur salvation, that's enough.

I'm not d cause of it neither am I d solution to it.

My God saved d lady from kidnappers hand, Glory to God almighty.

That lady is more important than pastors to God, I get you cheesy

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Tinney104(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
grin grin

Who shoot this movie

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by computersoft: 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
lt pays to serve God in truth and honesty dear
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Fake story to boost the church name. I'm not writing off kidnappers and ritualist though.
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by smasher1(m): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nwodosis:
The kidnappers left her with her phone until it was her turn to be killed?

Thanks.
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Grace001: 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

Their relationship with God determined their fate.

Do u know their relationship level with God?
The covering over the girl church prevailed on her behalf nd it's a sign that she believes in the pastor God gave her nd believes in d covering over the ministry.

God is a Righteous God nd God is ever faithful.
If something goes wrong, it can never be from God. Pple should check within nd check themselves bcuz God is ever true.

What relationship ? Typical Nigerian Christian always forming holier than thou. Take it or leave it, we rise to see the morning of the day everyday by God’s grace only. Not because of relationship or you’re too prayerful

Do you remember the news about that woman ? She was killed while preaching the gospel, according to your thinking you could say her relationship isn’t strong enough with God that’s why she was killed

Daddy GO son died at the age of 42 yet the promise of God based on Bible was that we will live long.

You live by grace not because you’re holy or prayerful than others.

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by austinelex: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nwodosis:
lol
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by austinelex: 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
My dear God saved you not the picture of ur pastor
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by deelobe: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
Wick3:
grin grin comedy

You can join it is for free. Mumu for life.
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by sulakishop(m): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
What is the title of this movie and when will it be out?
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by neighbourhud: 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nwodosis:

And it was at that moment it rang!

Praise da lord somebody undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Rexymania(m): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
The start of the story looks real, but the latter part na BIG lie! Liar liye loyo loyo liar liye grin grin
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Tobechuckwu(m): 6:48am On Oct 14, 2021
Grace001:

What relationship ? Typical Nigerian Christian always forming holier than thou. Take it or leave it, we rise to see the morning of the day everyday by God’s grace only. Not because of relationship or you’re too prayerful

Do you remember the news about that woman ? She was killed while preaching the gospel, according to your thinking you could say her relationship isn’t strong enough with God that’s why she was killed

Daddy GO son died at the age of 42 yet the promise of God based on Bible was that we will live long.

You live by grace not because you’re holy or prayerful than others.

Yeah we have all saved by the Grace of our lord Jesus Christ.

The woman killed in the north preaching the gospel is a different scenario if u know what goes on in the north bcuz mostly it's about denouncing Jesus Christ or die. She definitely stood her ground with Christ.

Now back to the lady saved from the kidnappers, they saw something that was beyond ordinary nd the covering of her place of worship.

Now to relationship with God, The Bible says " They that do know their God shall be strong nd do exploits"
The Bible also says " The just shall live by his own faith".

This is where ur relationship with God comes in, how much of God do u know?
Do u know God personally or what uve been told about God?
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:13am On Oct 14, 2021
kenzysmith:
you are the most foolish person I ever seen I am a member my self I ve experience miracle from d great man of God don't bring curses to ur life . get out
Lol..

Curses?

Naija and superstories.

Are we supposed to be SHAKING and QUAKING from FEAR? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man / Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) / Crime Suspect Sings For Police During Interrogation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.