Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) (67535 Views)

Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) / NURTW Chairman, 3 Others Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Ondo, Benue (photo) / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by AfricanColumbus: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wesjnh0i9a0

A video showing Suleman Lawal's (Ariku) last moments has surfaced online. The NURTW chairman of Mile 12 area, Lagos was chased down by over 4 rival thugs and clubbed to death with sticks in the most gruesome manner by the roadside, as onlookers watched on.

Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7304906/lagos-tension-mile-12-over#116154183

https://tribuneonlineng.com/tension-in-lagos-communities-over-death-of-transport-union-leader/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by Wawelexy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
See as them murder am like ileya cow, say no to cultism...

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by AfricanColumbus: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2022

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by fman(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2022
Urchins!!
Them plenty for Nairaland!!

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by Creamypie(m): 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
People say they are agbado urchins, after munching agbado with filthy hand

366 Likes 30 Shares

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by YeyeGbami: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wawelexy:
See as them murder am like ileya cow, say no to cultism...

That cultism story i doubt am.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by Treasure17(m): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
The Lagos he built where touts are so emboldened in killing someone with impunity.

286 Likes 20 Shares

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by VeryWickedMan: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
The killers did not disapparate nor fly off on a Comet 260. They walked away.

Make what you will of that info.

278 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by ATEAMS: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
Damnit

He knew what he signed up for ..

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
angry

He was slaughtered like a dog just imagine. Somebody father and husband.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by GboyegaD(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
Do we still value lives in Nigeria? The killings across the country leaves one speechless.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
Its shameful we do not have security in this country.

14 Likes

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
Animals in human skin everywhere shocked

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
Bury him with Enough Agbado
To roast and eat when he goes to Hellfire.

Farewell Dear Urchin..

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
NURTW biz is seriously deadly biz. I recall there was an attempt on Oluomo's life in 2019.
Anyone doing that biz should know that he/she can be maimed at anytime.

46 Likes

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by Boogyman557: 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2022

6 Likes

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by southsouthking(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Rest in piece.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by FalseProphet1(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
I see more gang wars erupting in Lagos in the coming weeks. I see another attempt made on MC Oluomo's life, I see him surviving it. I see a popular Lagos thug dying this year.

This I have seen.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by emzynuel1: 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
He who lives by the sword dies by the sword

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by anonimi: 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Creamypie:
Tinubu and oluomo urchins. Na so Nigeria go come be when one peepoo come enter that seat(God forbid)

Na them them, using thugs and agberos plus area boys to strangle the destiny of 20 million Lagosians instead of hiring teachers to provide free education and making water available in every building.
How did Ómóluabis allow a useless rogue like Thiefnuibu to hold us hostage for so long?

Realdeals:
1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor/

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

The lack of state-owned pipe-borne water in the homes of Lagos residents has continued to be a source of concern, a non-profit group, Corporate Accountability and Public Advocacy Africa (CAPPA) has said.

At a press event to mark this year’s World Water Day, the group said its monitoring team’s visit to state-owned waterworks showed that most of them are not operational.

The group said the waterworks it visited include the ones at Maryland, Mushin, Ikorodu, Obalende, Agbowa, Onikan, Ikoyi, and Amuwo Odofin.

Only the one in Ikoyi is producing water, according to CAPPA.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/450615-world-water-day-lagos-water-crisis-worsening-group-says.html

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
One of tinubu urchins

23 Likes

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by ImoleNaija: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
See how young the culprits/cultists are angry

Unfortunately, most nowaday marriages are birthing more menace (called children) into the society. Due to poor parenthood, the young ones now have too much freedom to do whatever they want; cultism, Yahoo Yahoo, oloshoism, agberoism and many more.

20 Likes

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by DukeofUmueri247: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Quite sad
Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by bewla(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
N
Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by lifeandjoy: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
These are the people druggie plan to use and win election. Quote me if your candidate is a drug barron.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by illuminutty: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Land of thugs and criminals.

This is what they want to turn the whole country - a land where criminals like Kabaka, Oluomo, Asari, Kabiru Sokoto and Tumpolo would run amok with no control.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by dejavuh0007(m): 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nice. I guess this was the progress urchins were saying Emilokan will replicate at the federal level.

24 Likes

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by Mstick: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lagos IGR collectors slaughtering themselves as usual, nothing to see here.

smiley

33 Likes

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by JealousCobra(m): 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
The killers did not disapparate or fly off on a Comet 260. They walked away.

Make what you will of that info.

Say No to .......? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by Ppavvaf6: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
H
Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by loosecanon50(m): 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
Na so dey go dey club people to death anyhow if Tinubu ever win this election

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids / Lightning Kills Two Girls In Osun Community (Photo) / Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.