Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

" The World Is Coming To An End" 50 Cent Laments As Superman Is Now Bi-sexual - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / " The World Is Coming To An End" 50 Cent Laments As Superman Is Now Bi-sexual (971 Views)

"The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years / Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' / Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" The World Is Coming To An End" 50 Cent Laments As Superman Is Now Bi-sexual by V7place(m): 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
Legendary Rapper 50 Cent is convinced the world is coming to an end with the most manly  man in the world Superman now coming out as Bi Sexual.

On his Instagram Page 50 said:

oh shit, the world is coming to a end !
who did this shit to Super Man, �so now he like lois lane and Larry ��‍♂️ain’t this a bitch!

Read Below the Guardian's story on the ground breaking story.

Superman, the renowned superhero of DC Comics, is set to come out as bisexual after falling in love with a man in a new issue, the company revealed on Monday.⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
For those unfamiliar with the current continuity of DC Comics, there are currently two heroes operating as Superman. One is Clark Kent, who originally debuted in comic books in 1938. The second is his and Lois Lane’s son, Jon Kent. Essentially, Jon spent some time as Superboy before his father recently convinced him to take on the title of Superman as well.⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
The fifth issue of the DC comic series “Superman: Son of Kal-El” will confirm that the new Superman — Jon Kent, child of Clark Kent and Lane — is bisexual after falling for Jay Nakamura, a male reporter, DC announced this week.⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
According to DC, the pair will begin dating after Superman suffers from ‘mental and physical burnout’.⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
“After initially striking up a friendship with reporter Jay Nakamura, he and Jon become romantically involved,” the company said.⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
“Following a scene where Superman mentally and physically burns out from trying to save everyone that he can, Jay is there to care for the Man of Steel.”⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
It continues: “Faster than fate. As powerful as hope. Able to lift us all. For all his great power, Jon Kent can’t save everyone, but that won’t stop him from trying. How much can Earth’s new Superman do before this Man of Steel buckles? And when he does, who swoops in to save Superman?”⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
“I’ve always said everyone needs heroes and everyone deserves to see themselves in their heroes and I’m very grateful DC and Warner Bros. share this idea,” said writer Tom Taylor.⁣⁣⁣⁣

Source:https://www.instagram.com/p/CU7WlL6r3Wi/

Re: " The World Is Coming To An End" 50 Cent Laments As Superman Is Now Bi-sexual by Commentor: 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
Robin, Batman's sidekick is gay.

grin

1 Like

Re: " The World Is Coming To An End" 50 Cent Laments As Superman Is Now Bi-sexual by whitebeard(m): 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
Brainyarc12:
They are gradually pushing this shit on our throats

I
Asin ehn
Re: " The World Is Coming To An End" 50 Cent Laments As Superman Is Now Bi-sexual by whitebeard(m): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
Marvel verse >>>>>>>>> DC Verse
Re: " The World Is Coming To An End" 50 Cent Laments As Superman Is Now Bi-sexual by babzo(m): 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hope Nollywood won't copy o.
Aki and Pawpaw are correct guys o� grin
Re: " The World Is Coming To An End" 50 Cent Laments As Superman Is Now Bi-sexual by TheSourcerer: 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
Brainyarc12:
They are gradually pushing this shit on our throats

I
Remove throats then smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " The World Is Coming To An End" 50 Cent Laments As Superman Is Now Bi-sexual by Olayoo: 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hmmm.
Re: " The World Is Coming To An End" 50 Cent Laments As Superman Is Now Bi-sexual by tommy589(m): 12:40am On Oct 13, 2021
Why can't they allow kids the choice of discovering their own sexuality, when they know superrman comic is for the old and young.
They are just doing there own,but black Africa may not easily be influenced as the price is beyond what many can afford. Comics that used to be everywhere,so bad that you can not find series or annuals in Nigerian stores again
God will punish those that made Nigeria this way.

1 Like

Re: " The World Is Coming To An End" 50 Cent Laments As Superman Is Now Bi-sexual by tillaman(m): 3:07am On Oct 13, 2021
sad
I saw it earlier on FB I thought it was a joking Stuffs
Something like parody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: " The World Is Coming To An End" 50 Cent Laments As Superman Is Now Bi-sexual by Commentor: 7:07am On Oct 13, 2021
tommy589:
Why can't they allow kids the choice of discovering their own sexuality, when they know superrman comic is for the old and young.
They are just doing there own,but black Africa may not easily be influenced as the price is beyond what many can afford. Comics that used to be everywhere,so bad that you can not find series or annuals in Nigerian stores again

Those civil aren't so popular in the rest of the world right now.

No Beano, Buster, Roy of the Rovers, not even Marvel comics unless you are specifically looking for them.

World has changed.

1 Like

Re: " The World Is Coming To An End" 50 Cent Laments As Superman Is Now Bi-sexual by Lucheze(f): 7:55am On Oct 13, 2021
Whitemoney recovers and suprised with huge cake
Some of the housemates turned up for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U9OrhjH87c
Re: " The World Is Coming To An End" 50 Cent Laments As Superman Is Now Bi-sexual by tommy589(m): 8:54am On Oct 13, 2021
Commentor:

Those civil aren't so popular in the rest of the world right now.

No Beano, Buster, Roy of the Rovers, not even Marvel comics unless you are specifically looking for them.

World has changed.

I now make do with DVDs and movie sites to enjoy my cartoon characters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " The World Is Coming To An End" 50 Cent Laments As Superman Is Now Bi-sexual by crazygod(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2021
tommy589:
You know you can read comics online now.
Re: " The World Is Coming To An End" 50 Cent Laments As Superman Is Now Bi-sexual by tommy589(m): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
crazygod:

You know you can read comics online now.

How? Do guide me on how to go about it
Re: " The World Is Coming To An End" 50 Cent Laments As Superman Is Now Bi-sexual by crazygod(m): 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
tommy589:

How? Do guide me on how to go about it
Just type readcomicsonline
Re: " The World Is Coming To An End" 50 Cent Laments As Superman Is Now Bi-sexual by tommy589(m): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
crazygod:

Just type readcomicsonline

Thanks grin

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Esle Watch Lost / Need Some Clarifications / Shame On Naija 419 Peeps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.