Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' (48238 Views)

Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes / Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) / Kunle Afolayan Blasts Man Who Asked Why 'Citation' Doesn't Have Subtitles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by phoneport(m): 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nollywood movie star Aremu Afolyan is boldly shooting his shot and gunning for a spot in 50 Cent’s upcoming movie project.

The entertainer took to his Instagram page with a series of funny videos as he suggested that he’s going make a perfect cast in the Hushpuppi series.

Many flooded the comment section with mixed reactions, with some agreeing that he is a nice fit for the role of the internet fraudster.

Nigerian actor, Aremu Afolayan, has become the first movie star to publicly shoot his shot at top American rapper and business mogul, 50 Cent.

Recall that the rapper sparked mixed reactions on social media days ago after sharing plans to commission a movie project based on the story of Nigerian internet fraudster, Abbas Ramoni aka Hushpuppi.

To make his pitch even more believable, Aremu put some of his designer footwear on display and proceeded to show off his exquisitely furnished living room.

A lady in the video was also heard hailing the actor repeatedly and referring to him as Hushpuppi.

Watch the videos below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck98K-jj59O/

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by olasaad(f): 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
This one that can not talk very well shocked shocked shocked

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by blaquebelle: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
olasaad:
But he must have the genius acting skills in his blood.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by ManspaceBarber(m): 6:17am On Nov 17, 2022
There's nothing bad in trying.
If you don't ask, the answer is always "No" but if you ask, there are chances that you may get "Yes" for an answer.

228 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Mercury12(m): 6:26am On Nov 17, 2022
Million dollars movie project for big Hollywood players . . .
Dude smartly beg for a spot. cheesy
Nice move

152 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Doinn07(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2022
Has he even acted a full English movie before?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by xpressionx(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2022
Hushpuppi is from Anambra, he is Peter Obi's younger brother.

~~~ Nairaland resident zombies

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Brendaniel: 10:10am On Nov 17, 2022
It is well...

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Ancecoker(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2022
grin

portable fit do am oooo

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by tolumizzy(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2022
He no fit for the role at all...jim iyke is dope

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Sonicroyel: 10:12am On Nov 17, 2022
Make dem cast TiffNubu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by BATified2023: 10:12am On Nov 17, 2022
This one thinks it’s all those over hyped bullshit he’s always dishing out to his mumu fans

Jim iyke will kill it just like a poster above said

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Yulikov: 10:12am On Nov 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by TRADELYN: 10:13am On Nov 17, 2022
tolumizzy:
He no fit for the role at all...jim iyke is dope
Or Pere of BbNaija

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Ancecoker(m): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2022
olasaad:

What do you mean by that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by olisefom: 10:13am On Nov 17, 2022
Nigeria is not a place to keep mute if one wants to go far.

He needs to really "japa" his skills and ideas...not a bad one. Good luck to him.

15 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by theophorus(m): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2022
Oshey!

You have just won yourself a spot in the movie.
Even if na one scene like Davido in Coming 2 America 2.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Moh247: 10:14am On Nov 17, 2022
cool

I prefer his weyrey younger brother for this role, Gabriel Afolayan na street guy, and he go dey press as side hustle

Very talented family

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by stano2(m): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2022
Sharp but i prefer his younger bro, just say ihn short

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by southsouthking(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2022
Na Jim iyke get the role.
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by phorget(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2022
Meself fit act o abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Ancecoker(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2022
phoneport:
Nollywood movie star Aremu Afolyan is boldly shooting his shot and gunning for a spot in 50 Cent’s upcoming movie project.

The entertainer took to his Instagram page with a series of funny videos as he suggested that he’s going make a perfect cast in the Hushpuppi series.

Many flooded the comment section with mixed reactions, with some agreeing that he is a nice fit for the role of the internet fraudster.

Nigerian actor, Aremu Afolayan, has become the first movie star to publicly shoot his shot at top American rapper and business mogul, 50 Cent.

Recall that the rapper sparked mixed reactions on social media days ago after sharing plans to commission a movie project based on the story of Nigerian internet fraudster, Abbas Ramoni aka Hushpuppi.

To make his pitch even more believable, Aremu put some of his designer footwear on display and proceeded to show off his exquisitely furnished living room.

A lady in the video was also heard hailing the actor repeatedly and referring to him as Hushpuppi.

Watch the videos below:

Portable will be a nice character to use

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Kingpele(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2022
Wow..may we no use our own hand bring eternal shame on ourselves...this dude would have enjoyed his loot ,if the devil didn't use pride ,ego and love for public adoration to lure him out to the open ,now this film will go a long way to keep the memory of his evil deeds alive more longer than he will ever imagine..fame turn to infamy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by SamOchuko: 10:15am On Nov 17, 2022
phoneport:

Watch the videos below:

Bold move, may God crown your effort with success

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Akfrenzy(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2022
grin
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Innocentman86: 10:16am On Nov 17, 2022
These local yoru bad Muslim with his village yoru bad fak.e Muslim accent wants to go to Hollywood.
He should continue his Yoruba jujju movies he acts.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by datola: 10:16am On Nov 17, 2022
Aremu ogo

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by chris4gold(m): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2022
Okay
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by danoloworo: 10:16am On Nov 17, 2022
When Hushpuppi gets out of prison, he better write a book and profit off it.

Cap the book at $20 and sell a million copies, that's 20 million dollars hommie.

He gonna be rich as Bleep !!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by nickyj19: 10:18am On Nov 17, 2022
nice try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet 2018 Bbnaija Contestants: All You Need To Know About Them!! / Silverbird Center Port Harcourt: Many Years After Shut Down: Pics & Video / TSTV Is Back With Exciting News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.