Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Opportunity For Me To Land In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Opportunity For Me To Land In Canada (1406 Views)

Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja / First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) / This Is The First Aircraft To Land In Nigeria; In Kano (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity For Me To Land In Canada by chenny360(m): 3:59am On Oct 13, 2021
Please Help a brother.. ill be brief as much as I can.
I met this woman on Facebook she sent me a friend request and I accepted her request. I chat her up looking at her profiles she's from newfoundland Province of Canada. We texted for 3 days and night . She is interested in me after long videos calls . She's very single and 37 years old with no single kids. She told me She's ready for serious relationship and marriage. Which I told her I'm ready too and I want somone and something serious too I'm 27years Graduate of UI working àṣ a bolt driver. Meanwhile I told this woman to come to Nigeria she said no that she has so much stuffs over there to take care of and she already said I should come I told her my situation and she agreed to help me with financial support as soon as I need money to start processing visas and whatever stuffs I may need..
please how do I' go from here.. consider me a novice I don't know anything about traveling HELP! HELP !!HELP!!!
Re: Opportunity For Me To Land In Canada by ProtectMyMoney: 4:07am On Oct 13, 2021
There are lots of topics in travel section to assist you. But whatever you do, don't scam the woman.

If she is authentic, request for letter of invitation to support your visa application to visit her in Canada

6 Likes

Re: Opportunity For Me To Land In Canada by ednut1(m): 4:33am On Oct 13, 2021
chenny360:
I met this woman on Facebook she sent me a friend request and I accepted her request. I chat her up looking at her profiles she's from newfoundland Province of Canada. We texted for 3 days and night . She is interested in me after long videos calls . She's very single and 37 years old with no single kids. She told me She's ready for serious relationship and marriage. Which I told her I'm ready too and I want somone and something serious too I'm 27years Graduate of UI working àṣ a bolt driver. Meanwhile I told this woman to come to Nigeria she said no that she has so much stuffs over there to take care of and she already said I should come I told her my situation and she agreed to help me with financial support as soon as I need money to start processing visas and whatever stuffs I may need..
please how do I' go from here.. consider me a novice I don't know anything about traveling HELP! HELP !!HELP!!!
check the travel section if you qualify for express entry, if you dont, she has to come here to marry u. They wont give you visit visa to come see a stranger you met online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opportunity For Me To Land In Canada by Harrykn: 4:44am On Oct 13, 2021
Me, waiting for people wey dey bomb NG Facebook. For the main time no allow client bill you oh.

2 Likes

Re: Opportunity For Me To Land In Canada by kennethfranc(m): 5:59am On Oct 13, 2021
Just be wise
Next step might be "pls help me small amount of money. My fathers mothers sisters son is seriously sick "

8 Likes

Re: Opportunity For Me To Land In Canada by BigDawsNet: 6:36am On Oct 13, 2021
chenny360:

Make a future plan with her...

Do you wanna get married when you met up?
Let her come down here and marry you at a court in naija....
She will return and file for a spouse visa

If she send an invitation for you to come over as a bf...you chances is pretty slim...they will not see you as a legitimate travelers...

You guys need to be connected by law
So they can have a reason to consider your approval

2 Likes

Re: Opportunity For Me To Land In Canada by chenny360(m): 7:17am On Oct 13, 2021
Thanks I appreciate that...
[
quote author=BigDawsNet post=106691115]

If she send an invitation for you to come over as a bf...you chances is pretty slim...they will not see you as a legitimate travelers...

So they can have a reason to consider your approval[/quote]
Re: Opportunity For Me To Land In Canada by chenny360(m): 7:18am On Oct 13, 2021
I no get shibgbahin she's so independent though...

kennethfranc:
Just be wise
Next step might be "pls help me small amount of money. My fathers mothers sisters son is seriously sick "
Re: Opportunity For Me To Land In Canada by chenny360(m): 7:20am On Oct 13, 2021
I'll work on this asap and discuss with her if she can enter Nigeria and we could get married from here

BigDawsNet:

So they can have a reason to consider your approval
Re: Opportunity For Me To Land In Canada by chenny360(m): 7:20am On Oct 13, 2021
No mindsets of scamming at all.. she' deserve my honesty.

ProtectMyMoney:
There are lots of topics in travel section to assist you. But whatever you do, don't scam the woman.

If she is authentic, request for letter of invitation to support your visa application to visit her in Canada

2 Likes

Re: Opportunity For Me To Land In Canada by Udapod(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Oga yahoo boys at work. Nah the format all the boys wey dey my area dey use now. Shine your eyes. Oyinbo clients don finish

2 Likes

Re: Opportunity For Me To Land In Canada by chenny360(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
You don't know anything here bro.... meanwhile what you don't know don't talk.. someone that send me money through money gram is yahoo boy right... ?

Udapod:
Oga yahoo boys at work. Nah the format all the boys wey dey my area dey use now. Shine your eyes. Oyinbo clients don finish

1 Like

Re: Opportunity For Me To Land In Canada by Udapod(m): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2021
chenny360:
You don't know anything here bro.... meanwhile what you don't know don't talk.. someone that send me money through money gram is yahoo boy right... ?

Bros no talk sey I know warn you. Just make sure you see her face to face before you give her 1naira. Another thing u should know is she could request for your IDs to help you prepare visa and boom they will borrow loan with ur details.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) / General Medical Laboratory scientists Migration/japa thread / What Do You Know About Fiji Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.