Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So (9345 Views)

Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA / Npower: Please Always Log Out From Your NASIMS Portal Whenever You Use A Cafe / Npower: Please Do Not Pay Exam Fee For Stream 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by sammyid(m): 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
My dashboard has been showing WE HAVE VERIFIED YOUR PAPERS AND IT IS OKAY since September, only for it to change yesterday that i should go for physical verification. Now i went to the local govt this morning and they are saying verification is over. What do i do please??

1 Like

Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by kenzysmith: 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
Pauloot:
Even your English na scam
did I type in English? Ur brain na scam. Trust me
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Jamesz12: 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
Please I have a friend who could not meet up with the stipulated date of verification last month because he was hospitalized and was only discharged some days ago, please he went to the venue in Porthcourt and they told him they have concluded the process, please is there anything he can go to savage the situation
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
ezenwaez:

After work done

"After work done" is kinda ambiguous

After the whole year work done, or after each month's work done?
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ayoade05:

"After work done" is kinda ambiguous

After the whole year work done, or after each month's work done?

pls we need answer.....................
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by uthlaw: 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
na January Dem go start payment....
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Morris101686(m): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
He ll join the second stream when they commence there physical verification.

One cent

Jamesz12:
Please I have a friend who could not meet up with the stipulated date of verification last month because he was hospitalized and was only discharged some days ago, please he went to the venue in Porthcourt and they told him they have concluded the process, please is there anything he can go to savage the situation
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Olochee: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
I've not been able to download my PPA letter. It says to update my DOB. Which I've been trying for weeks now, it doesn't go through. The drop down for Date of birth doesn't open. Tried using with my phone and laptop still no way.

I've sent numerous emails to support, but no change.
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Younghacka(m): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ezenwaez,
Please My Programme Changed On Its Own From N Agro To B Build.
My Dashboard Is Still Showing Not Deployed Yet, I Have Passed Physical Verification.
I Have Messaged Them Severally From My Dashboard But No Reply.
My BVN Is Also Showing Invalid From My Details.
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Younghacka(m): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ezenwaez,
Please My Programme Changed On Its Own From N Agro To B Build.
My Dashboard Is Still Showing Not Deployed Yet, I Have Passed Physical Verification.
I Have Messaged Them Severally From My Dashboard But No Reply.
My BVN Is Also Showing Invalid From My Details.
Please How Can I Go About It, Thanks.
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by samk4: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
It's all part of the process sha, though very stressful.
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Juanmike(m): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
confirmedniggae:

Na wash
Pls explain, did you go to work?
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Juanmike(m): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
OFAIKGROUPS:

pls we need answer.....................
lies
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Gfh1: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
Oh
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Demolakay: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
ezenwaez:
Please if you got a message to repeat the verification process please oblige and follow suit.

The Npower physical verification process shows that you are a bonafide Npower Volunteer, you will not be paid if you fail to complete the Npower physical verification process perfectly.

Lots of Npower Batch C applicants failed the thumb printing process due to impersonation, probably someone thumb printed on your behalf and it did not match.

Please endeavor to do what is right and the right person that did the thumb printing previously should complete the entire process.
gud job ur doing bro.thumbs up! pls dose who just got their ppa letters signed,but can't upload because d 'upload signed PPA letter portal' has been been taking away,wat do we do?
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by MrMacinterchi1: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
confirmedniggae:
#30,000 x 24 months=#720,000

That is the total amount paid me by FG for participating as a volunteer for two years .

I belonged to batch A.i rocked the AFRIONE tab then.

I saved that money and added #800,000 to buy my first car.
It's one year now
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by StrongWoman333(f): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
confirmedniggae:

BATCH A 2018-2020
When are they going to pay this set?
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by clarifier: 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
Chizems360:
Each time I try to download my PPA letter, I get response saying that my BVN and date of birth do not match. Meanwhile, they're very correct and matches very well.
Please what can I do about it.
That was not a problem just rewrite the same date of birth and scroll down and fill your accont number and press submit, thats all you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Akinleye22: 5:16am On Oct 14, 2021
clarifier:
That was not a problem just rewrite the same date of birth and scroll down and fill your accont number and press submit, thats all you are good to go.
https:///J8p6FGEdImy0708jUsUeV8,NPOWER. NPOWER BATCH C GROUP NEWS AND UPDATES. GROUP LINK
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Kakadinho247: 7:29am On Oct 14, 2021
Pls who else have their BVN showing invalid? or is it just my own
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by lekani4real(m): 8:16am On Oct 14, 2021
Kakadinho247:
Pls who else have their BVN showing invalid? or is it just my own
That's what it shows for most beneficiaries. You are not alone on this.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Kakadinho247: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2021
lekani4real:

That's what it shows for most beneficiaries. You are not alone on this.
Okay, buh hope it won't affect payment sha�
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by confirmedniggae: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

It's one year now

FIRST BATCH NOT SECOND ALAYE
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by confirmedniggae: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
StrongWoman333:
When are they going to pay this set?

i am not FG
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by MrMacinterchi1: 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
confirmedniggae:

FIRST BATCH NOT SECOND ALAYE
it's like you don't know the meaning of "NOW"., Alaye, I wasn't countering what you said o , just stating the duration now..
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Amarisa(f): 9:59am On Nov 15, 2021
Hello Nice2boy..how did you go about processing yours, I just saw mine last week too..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 4 Ways To Get A Job Through Internship In Nigeria / Jumia Group Latest Recruitment (5 Positions) / KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.