Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Why Did Jesus Use The Word ORPHAN In This Text? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Jesus Use The Word ORPHAN In This Text? (369 Views)

Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen / 14-Year-Old Orphan Thrown Out By Her Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation. Photos / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Jesus Use The Word ORPHAN In This Text? by EFULEFU1(m): 6:14am On Oct 13, 2021
John 14:18

I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

WHO IS AN ORPHAN?
AND WHAT WAS JESUS IMPLYING IN THIS TEXT?

THANKS
Re: Why Did Jesus Use The Word ORPHAN In This Text? by orisa37: 6:30am On Oct 13, 2021
Once in CHRIST, ALWAYS IN ETERNITY WITH CHRIST. HE IS WITH YOU ALWAYS.
Re: Why Did Jesus Use The Word ORPHAN In This Text? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:34am On Oct 13, 2021
EFULEFU1:

WHO IS AN ORPHAN?

THANKS

How can you not know who an orphan is?
Re: Why Did Jesus Use The Word ORPHAN In This Text? by MikeBetty(m): 7:29am On Oct 13, 2021
EFULEFU1:

WHO IS AN ORPHAN?

THANKS
Jesus is the head of the Church. The bible said that Jesus (Christ) is the head of church as the husband is the head of the family. He is referring to christians as his children and when he ascends to heaven he will not leave them as orphans but will send the holy spirit to comfort them.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Best Talented Alfa In Ogun State +2347042365633.. / That Atheist Who Said, “your Good God Blessed Abraham Even Though He Lied”! / Wonders Of The Cross Global Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.