Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen (19647 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) / Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol / Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by Interesting15: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2022
One of the most amazing and interesting characters in the Bible and in history as a whole, is the woman Esther - whose life was captured in the Book of Esther. Her experiences were quite astounding, as we could see how an unknown orphan could rise to become the Queen of a very large global empire.

Interestingly, Esther was able to rise to the prominence of the Palace of Ahasuerus (who reigned over one hundred and twenty-seven provinces, from India to Ethiopia), without having to compromise the ways of the LORD. Her success and exploits are pleasant indicators that anyone can rise to the top without having to cut corners and indulge in something bad and unholy.

However, this could obviously be possible by the Hand of God. The LORD favoured Esther to get to the prominence of the Palace of a global empire despite being a nobody. Indeed, favour is a spiritual tool that can make you great in life without having to sell your soul to evil.

I know you want to be a great person in life. Actually, God wants you to be great. He is a Great God Himself, and you were created in His image. However, many people are approaching the path of success in a wrong and dangerous way, thereby getting themselves injured and damaging their soul. Only God can help you become truly great and successful without you having to stain your hands in impurity. And He is always eager to help you become successful.

How can you partner with God to be successful and great in life? Simply make the intentional decision to have an intimate relationship with Him, as He is Your Source. The truth is this: your destiny is to have an intimate righteous relationship with God through Jesus Christ, which empowers you to have dominion.

When you have a good relationship with God in Christ Jesus, you are empowered with the Holy Spirit, who will give you access to all of God's spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus (including favour).

What is the first step? It is embracing Jesus Christ as LORD and Savior. Simply tell Him: "LORD JESUS, have mercy on me, as I accept You as Lord and Savior of my life "

The LORD comes to you.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/07/the-orphan-girl-who-became-queen.html?m=1

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by Interesting15: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2022
Happy Sunday everyone. Jesus loves you

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by Interesting15: 7:14am On Jul 17, 2022
lalasticlala
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by AntiChristian: 7:48am On Jul 17, 2022
In reality you must know that Esther's destiny is different from yours!
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by DevilSignature: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2022
wink
Comrade want to tell us story again.

Comrade think say we dey kindergarten wey story story always the lesson of the day. Comrade we are tired of this stories, Biko tell us what we can do to impact humanities and our communities today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by sukkot: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2022
hmmm
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by Realists(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2022
Hmmm, the bitter truth is that Jesus said to him, “Be gone, Satan! For it is written, “'You shall worship the Lord your God and him only shall you serve.'” Luke 4:8 . But today's christians worship images, statues and gods of men.

4 Likes

Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by naija4life247: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2022
Good news
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by Gkay1(m): 9:56am On Jul 24, 2022
Not nowadays lady
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by pyyxxaro: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2022
OP naa ESTHER picture be that , because her cousin de stay my area and the girl black like Baba Suweè tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by Realtalk20: 9:57am On Jul 24, 2022
Nice one OP...
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by Chiefly(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2022
Nairaland headlines this morning is like Nollywood films on YouTube...

Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen

The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover

Why Delay Could Be Very Dangerous

Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner

grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by Datavendor001: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2022
Kudos to her awwwnnn

Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by Sturdy12: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2022
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by Toneypen247(m): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2022
Happy Sunday.

You might need my signature assistance below. Just drop a dm.
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by Ibkhaleel: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2022
Realtalk20:
Nice one OP...
lol
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by Houseofglam7(f): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2022
undecided
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by Enny2013(f): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2022
What has Esther got to do wt Jesus?
I thought Esther was in old Testament.
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by MITCHELL96: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2022
God can bless anybody, anytime, anyhow and anyday,
keep trusting in all times.

1 Like

Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2022
Close your eyes..

Let's pray for IGBOS..
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by Awise09(m): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2022
Good one, may God bless you

1 Like

Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by omoadeleye(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2022
Estheri aya oba.

Esther was beautiful actually...

It could have been another story assuming she wasn't fine.
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by evansjeff(m): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2022
May we experience grace and favour in our lives this week and beyond. Happy Sunday
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by LIGHTROOM: 10:04am On Jul 24, 2022
Don't also forget the homeless boy who is now and American citizen with the help of Ike ekweremadu the organ harvestor and the wife

1 Like

Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by Idowuay123: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2022
Thank you for this.
Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by McOluOmo: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2022
When ladies were very loyal and respectful

But now reverse is the case

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by Richy4(m): 10:06am On Jul 24, 2022
grin grin grin
Most of u screaming the praises of Esther, when an ordinary girl in this Morden day happens to do what she did, most of the religious folks here will condemn her..

I believe U all know that the King is not spiritual right?..I mean he was a drunk... the Bible said when he got drunk, he asked the first wife (Queen) to catwalk for him and his friends to see...

Now in this day and age how many women (Christians) would agree to do that if their drunk husbands/ boyfriends ask them to wear clothes and parade or catwalk before him and his drunk friends?...

Ok that aside,.. when Esther was asked to see the king in the inner chamber after one year beautification, I believe U all knows what went down.. she didn't go there to speak in tongues or to preach to the king...

That is some of the sermon most preachers will not tell u, I mean what the lady did before she became the queen...

5 Likes

Re: Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen by SeriouslySense(m): 10:06am On Jul 24, 2022
What is the first step? It is embracing Jesus Christ as LORD and Savior. Simply tell Him: "LORD JESUS, have mercy on me, as I accept You as Lord and Savior of my life "

And if God redeems us, we will rejoice and spend eternity with God, in the blessed City of the Lord. smiley

They will weep no more, for God is our Comforter.

What is most important is our salvation, i am eternally grateful for the salvation of God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them / An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis / Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.