Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Today, I Want To Talk About Tom Holland's British Accent(spiderman) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Today, I Want To Talk About Tom Holland's British Accent(spiderman) (196 Views)

I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai / How To Master The British Accent Fast And Effectively / Nigerian Parents Pay For Their Kids To Learn British Accent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today, I Want To Talk About Tom Holland's British Accent(spiderman) by Collinswoko17: 6:59am On Oct 13, 2021
Hello guys Once again,

Many people watch me, and never believe that I have never lived abroad.
As many of you know, I am a Nigerian that teaches accent polishing.
Today I want to do a review on Tom Holland's British accent.
Tom Holland is the current character in spiderman.
Watch full video. Please don't forget to support me by subscribing and like if you enjoy my teaching. I'm your Nigerian brother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7IkazSYj8s

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of The Fake Study IQ Courses Review / You Will Go Very Far In Life, Ae-funai Vc Extols Music Sensation, ‘ugoccie’, Pio / Financial Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.